III : Shattered Hearts

A Hundred Days With You 《EunKook》

Eunha's POV

I was listening intently to my teacher when I felt my phone vibrated. I didn't mind it at first but it already vibrated five times so I secretly took it out and checked my messages.

Gosh! Maybe it is something urgent.

I was shocked when the line id was not familiar and not registered in my list of friends. I hesitated at first but I ended up reading it.

------------------------------------------------------


jungcantkook
This is Jungkook.
What must I do for you to keep it?
How much must I pay for you?
Any amount will do. Just tell me.
Let's meet.

------------------------------------------------------


I laughed secretly as I put my phone back on my pocket. Just as I expected, he was really eager to make me shut my mouth with his secret. But it won't be that easy. It will really cause that much.

I can't help but smile while I take down notes of our lessons.

Make your impatient wait, Jungkook-ah~ I still wanna have fun knowing you can't sleep at night when someone knew about it.

Jungkook's POV

It has been a week since Eunha knew about my poor little secret, and the girl really knows well how to play with it.

With the passed few days, all she did was ignore me and my messages. I wasn't able to sleep well because of that! Worried that she might tell Jin hyung, frightened that she will exposed me to Sowon noona.

I lay down on my bed and stared blankly on the ceiling. Damn her for making me wait this long! How can that midget make me feel like this? I cursed silently.

After a while, I received a message from Jin hyung in our group chat. My forehead knotted. It was Sunday and usually he would cook us dinner that we would be eating all together.

Where could he be? I looked at the time. It's already 7 pm. He should be at home.

I opened his message and froze after reading it.

------------------------------------------------------


BANGTAN ONLY

jinderland
GUYS! GUESS WHAT?! SOWON AND I ARE FINALLY DATING! I'M SO HAPPY!!!
And oh, forgot to tell you guys that I can't cook for dinner tonight! Sorry I didn't inform earlier.
Let me have a date with my girl please. <3

taemazing
CONGRATS HYUNG!!!!
BRING FOODS LATER!!!
PIZZA WILL BE GREAT TOO

sugarfree
Congratulations. Suga out!

hopesterdam
I told you there is hope hyung! Congratulations! :D

jiminion
Wondering when will I got a girl since I got jams too. Lmao
Btw, congrats hyung!

rapstermon
Congrats!!!

------------------------------------------------------

 

I sighed heavily as I congratulation him in the group chat as well. It was hard, yes, but I have to do it or else they will be wondering why I didn't do so. I don't want to be the reason why Jin hyung will be sad. Afterall, he didn't know about these feelings and I respect our brotherhood code: bros before girls.

I grabbed my black hoodie and placed a black mask on my face as I went out of the dorm silently, I don't want them to notice me.

I just want some time with myself and the dorm won't be a perfect place. Jin hyung or any of my members might show up any minute and I don't want them to find out that I'm depressed.

I reached the park and noticed that only a few people were around. I went inside the maze that was found in the middle of the park, hoping no one is inside on it too.

As I get nearer to the center of the maze, I can hear someone crying. It was just faint but it was clearly from the inside. I walk faster and I was right, someone was ended inside. Sitting on the fountain that was found in the core of the maze.

She was also wearing a black hoodie while covering her crying face with her hands. I looked at her figure and it was familiar.

I suddenly pity her. She was crying loudly like she has so much pain inside her.

I walked closer to her. "Excuse me, are you alright?"

She wiped her tears before slowly turning her head to look at me. I stared at her face for a minute and I froze. It's Eunha!

I took off my mask. "E-Eunha? Why are you crying?" I asked as I sat beside her.

But instead of answering me, she cried even more. I panicked.

"H-Hey.. why are you crying? D-Did I do something wrong to you?" She just shook her head while still crying. "Then wae?"

"...O-Oppa.." she mumbled.

"What?" I moved closer to hear her.

"Jin oppa and Sowon unnie are already dating!" She screamed before crying even more.

I stared at her dumbfounded. She likes Jin hyung. She also secretly admire him just like how I did to my feelings for Sowon noona!

Without even noticing, tears started to fall from my eyes.