V : Graduation Party

A Hundred Days With You 《EunKook》

Sowon's POV

It is finally the 20th of April, the most awaited graduation of my two girls: Eunha and Yuju!

I woke up earlier than usual and immediately went to their rooms. Yuju was already awake and I can sense that she is excited for the ceremony.

I knocked on Eunha's room and called out for her name but no one is answering.

Maybe she is still sleeping or daydreaming. Aish! This girl is really a sleepyhead!

I barged in her room but I was suprised to see her still sitting in her bed while looking over the window. I mean, she always does that, but this time she seems sad. She always have a smile in her face while looking the people passing by our dorm, but right now is different.

After the time that I saw her outside our dorm with Jungkook, she changed. The once nosiest member became the silent one. She talk less and I can feel her keeping a distance from me.

What might be her problem? She always tell me her worries before, but right now.. she won't even talk that much.

I moved closer to her and called her. She quickly looked at me and seemed shock of my presence. I saw her eyes and the twinkle on it faded.

"What is wrong, Eunha-yah?" I sat on the edge of her bed but she just shook her head.

"Are you sad because you are graduating now?"

"Ani~ I'm alright unnie." She replied as she stood up and was ready to go to the bathroom when I stopped her.

"You changed, Eunha-yah. I don't know why but you changed since the day I found you and JK together." I bravely asked.

She just looked at me and smiled a bit. "It's really nothing unnie. I'm fine." She hurriedly went to the bathroom.

I'm worried for you, Eunha-yah.

Jungkook's POV

Today, Yuju and Eunha are finally graduating from School of Performing Arts. And speaking of Eunha, I haven't heard from her since the last time that we talked in the park. I tried texting her but I got no replies.

She must be sad and broken. I hope I can help her to ease the pain, even though I am in pain myself. I just want to help so I'll also know how to heal myself.

I am worried for her is right now. I saw her during the ceremony earlier. Although she was smiling, I can sense her sadness.

After a while, I received a message from Jin hyung in our chat box.

------------------------------------------------------


BANGTAN ONLY

jinderland
Guys!!! My goddess Sowon invited us to their mini party for Yuju and Eunha's graduation at their dorm at exactly 7 pm. I want all of you to be there, okay?

------------------------------------------------------

I can feel my heart was excited. Not because I can see Sowon noona, but because of Eunha. I badly wanna ask how she is.

I'm just worried as a friend who only knows her secret. Nothing more, nothing less.

I looked at the time and it was already 6:45 pm. I quickly changed into my casual clothes.

I was about to go when I saw Suga hyung and Jimin hyung rushing inside their rooms.

"Woah! Going to the party as well, Kook? Let's go together!" Jimin hyung shouted.

I growled. "Aish! You-"

"Wait for me too!" Suga

I sighed. I really don't have any choice but to wait for them.

As we head to their dorms, I saw Namjoon hyung along with Jhope hyung and Taehyung outside the door of their dorm.

"We are not yet late, right? Sinb might kill me." Jhope hyung asked us as we reached them.

Jimin hyung looked at his watch  "Not really."

We were shocked when the door finally opened, revealing Jin hyung's angry face.

"You guys are late!" He looked at his watch. "For about 20 seconds!"

Namjoon smirked. "That seconds will no longer matter since we are complete, right?"

Sowon noona appeared from Jin hyung's back and gently smack his head that made him groan. "You are not the host of the party so behave." She looked at us and smiled.

Ah, heaven.

"Come in, guys. The foods are ready." Sowon noona opened the door widely so we can come in.

As we came inside, my eyes quickly searched for someone and spot her sitting in the corner alone.

There you are.

I rushed to Eunha's side and sat on it. She gave me a questioning but I just shrugged and smiled. She just rolled her eyes at me.

We were already done eating when I whispered on her, asking how she is right now especially that we with the couple.

She glared at me and laughed out loud. I never thought she could be this cute even though she looks annoyed.

I suddenly noticed that the crowd went silent. I looked around and found them staring at me. Specifically, at us.

I'm doomed.

Eunha's POV

My mouth went dry as I looked around. It was so silent. Everyone was watching me and Jungkook intently. Watching our every moves.

Jin oppa broke the silence. "You know, I've been wondering why Jungkook have been down and moody this past few days."

"I also notice Eunha is also being emo and depressed for some time now." Sowon added.

I don't like how these things will turn out!

"Y-Yah! It's not what you think," I defended.

"We are just friends, really." Jungkook second the motion that made me nod.

Suddenly, everyone's lips were filled with mischievous smiles while looking at us. I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"We-" I wasn't able to continue when everyone was already talking and telling what they have observed.

"Eunha unnie, who loves eating so much, sudden loss her appetite and would even skip meals sometimes!" Umji said.

Ottoke?! I looked at Jungkook, but he was scratching his nape and obviously don't know how to defend themselves.

"I remembered him asking me for Eunha's number! He was in the middle of his class but he can't wait for it. Telling me it's urgent," Jin added.

I should stop this or it will became more complicated! Aish!

Taehyung also joined. "Kook even lost a match against me the other day which was very unusual! He always win. I guess, he was distracted at that time."

What are we going to do? If this stuff keeps up and we keep denying it, they might accidentally know about our feelings for Jin oppa and Sowon unnie!

An idea came to my mind making me froze in my position. If we do it, then we will be able to escape. I looked at Jungkook again before looking at everyone.

Yerin unnie was about to say something when I suddenly leaned and cupped Jungkook's face and peck on his lips.

There was a moment of silence. I can feel everyone, including Jungkook, shocked of what I just did.

While holding Jungkook's hand, I looked at them and nodded. "Yes. We are dating." I declared.