IV : Unrevealed Feelings

A Hundred Days With You 《EunKook》

Jungkook's POV

I don't know how long I have been crying. I tried to stop, but it was useless. The tears that I was keeping and saving, since I knew the news of Jin hyung and Sowon noona dating, had escaped from my eyes and started falling nonstop just the sight of Eunha crying as well.

I can feel that you like him as much as I like her but we both don't want to mess their lives.

We are in the same boat. The two people that we both like are in relationship and we couldn't do anything about it. We both wish them happiness, but we will be hypocrites if we deny that we are fine although we aren't.

After a while, I finally calmed myself. I was wiping the remaining tears on my eyes as I look at Eunha.

She wasn't wearing any make up and I can clearly see her eyes are swollen from crying, her nose is red and a few tears are still falling from her eyes. I wanted to hug her but instead, I just reached out my hands to her face and wiped her tears which made her look at me with a confused look.

Wrong move, Jeon Jungkook!

I cleared my throat and smiled a bit. "I didn't have a handkerchief with me and I don't wanna see you cry." I brought my hands back on my pocket.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"It's alright!" I laughed awkwardly as I scratch my nape. "So you like Jin hyung, huh?"

She bit her lower lip, trying to control herself from crying again. "Neh," she answered in a cracked voice.

You insensitive jerk! It was pretty obvious she cried because of him and you still asked!

"I'm sorry I sked about it." I sighed heavily as I stare at her again.

She gently shook her head while wiping a tear that fell again. "It's fine."

"So.. uhm, how long have you been liking him?" I unconsciously asked.

"Since my trainee days." She hicupped. "In BigHit."

"That long?" I took off the hood of my jacket and looked at the sky. "Me too."

From my peripheral vision, I saw her looking at me with a bit open. I chuckled before staring back at her. "Why did you like him?"

Even though it was dark, I can sense her face heating up. "He was sweet and caring. I feel warm whenever I'm with him." She smiled sarcastically. "I knew from the start that he only see me as a little sister but I can't help myself from falling from him. I'm so dumb!" She exhaustedly took the hood ofher jacket and gripped on the hem of her shirt.

I brushed my hair. "You aren't alone. I keep liking her even though our feelings aren't mutual. She only like me as a friend and treats me like her like her younger brother. I even like her first before Jin hyung, but he was able to tell her his feelings so I stood back. I don't want him to see me as his rival."

She hugged her arms and looked down. "Me too. They are both precious to me and I don't want to lose them."

This is strange. I never had a proper conversation with Eunha before, aside from that moment that she confronted me about my secret. I was never closed to her and she was shy. I never thought that our first convo will be about our secret feelings.

It is really strange but not awkward. Maybe because we have the same problem afterall.

"So what are you going to do now?" She continued.

I shrugged. "Maybe I'll act the same and I hope I can do it."

"That's hard, you know? Pretending you are happy although you aren't." She stood up and put on her hood. "I'm going home now. I don't want to make them worry about me."

I stood up as well. "I'm going with you. It's already dark and dangerous for a lady to walk home alone." I said as I put on my hood and mask on my face.

She smiled a bit. "Never thought you are a gentleman."

We were outside the maze when I chuckled. "I really am and my fans could proved that. They love me so much because of my chivalry."

We both laughed. Good thing she is laughing now.

There was a long moment of silence when we reached our homes. Their dorm was only across ours so I walked her until the ground floor of their building. I was about to bid goodbye to her someone headlock me.

Eunha's POV

"What the hell?!" Jungkook screamed that made me jumped in my place.

"You naughty kid! What are you doing here with Eunha?"

It's Jin oppa! He is headlocking Jungkook! Wait, what is he doing here?

From Jin oppa's back, I saw Sowon unnie laughing. She walked towards me and clung on my arm.

"What are you doing here this late, Eunha-yah? And with JK, huh?" She looked at me mischievously.

Gosh! It's already 10 pm! I didn't notice the time!

"U-Unnie! It's not what you think!" I stuttered. "W-We just saw each other outside and he offered to walk me home."

"Really, Eunha? I never saw you alone with a guy before, I mean aside from me. Or maybe you and Jungkook have a thing." Jin oppa wiggled his brows as he looked at me and slowly releasing Jungkook.

Jungkook was catching his breathe. "T-That's not true! I just really saw her in the park and walked her home that's all!"

Jin oppa walked to me and pat my head. "And what were you doing in the park this evening? You know, parks are common places for dating."

I blushed a bit, not because of what he said but what he was doing.

"Yah! Stop it!" Jungkook grabbed Jin oppa's hand on my head. "Let's go home. You are just misunderstanding things." He looked at us and bowed. "Good night, noona. Good night, Eunha."

With that, Jungkook dragged Jin oppa towards their building.

"Good night, goddess! Good night, Eunha!" Jin oppa shouted and waved his hand.

Sowon unnie also replied and even send a flying kiss on him before looking back at me. "You have a lot to explain, young lady."

"But unnie-"

"No more buts! We also have to sleep now. You still have school tomorrow. It's Monday." She said while gently pulling me to our dorm.

What a complicated life!