II : Got You

A Hundred Days With You 《EunKook》

Eunha's POV

I was in our campus' comfort room fixing my hair. It was lunch break and I am done eating with my members. I still have approximately 20 more minutes before our class starts again.

It has been 2 weeks since I last saw Jin oppa, but it feels like it has been years.

I have been liking him ever since I met him when I was still a BigHit Entertainment trainee, the agency who handles their group. I stopped training and focused on studying as my parents requested me.

I lost communication with him, although my feelings never faded. When I went back, I was then referred to Soure Music Entertainment since they lack members for the their upcoming girl group and they need 2 more to fill in the positions. I trained for two months before I became an official member of Gfriend.

Even though I am already part of another company, Jin oppa still treats me nice. He was sweet and caring, a perfect boyfriend material! I always feel warm when I'm with him, but I knew he will never feel the same way for me.

He likes Sowon unnie and everyone, except for his fans, know he likes her so much.

It was also a good thing that both our CEOs are best friends, our groups became close as well. I thank the times our groups hangout and partied secretly. Those are the precious times I can be with him, even for a short time. Still hoping that he might also like me even if the chance is very low.

I know Sowon unnie also like him even if she keep on denying it.

Although I am not that close with s, since I'm shy as , they still treat me nicely. They are a bunch of friendly boys I must say.

I was on my way to my classroom when I saw Jungkook sitting alone with his eyes closed in a bench near the garden.

I was about to go when a playful thought crossed my mind. I looked around to know if they are people who can see us if I go to him.

None, good.

I quietly sat on the space beside him.

A little teasing won't hurt that bad.

"Hello."

He slowly looked at my way and I smiled at him. "Oh, Eunha! Hi. What can I do for you?" He smiled back.

"Sowon unnie told me to say that to you. She also told me to asked how are you." I grinned when he blushed and looks confused at the same time. "So, how are you?"

"U-Uhm.. uh, I-I'm alright. Please tell her," he swallowed a lump in his throat when he replied.

I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. I never knew he can be this cute when he is shy.

"Hey, are you just making fun of me?" He asked with his eyebrow arched.

I laughed again.

This man is really something! His mood changes from shy to mad real quick!

His reaction went sour as he stood up. "If you have no business with me, please don't talk to me anymore."

He was only three feet away when I called out for him.

"I know your secret."

As I expected, he turned around with his forehead knotted. "My secret? We are even not that close for you to know."

"Really, JK? Hmm?" I teasingly said with my elbow on my thigh, leaning my chin on my palm. "I know about it though."

He hurriedly walked back in my place and looked around. "Who told you? When did you know? That can't possibly came from my hyungs!"

He wet his lips with his tongue nervously. "And I don't like her, okay?! You got it all wrong!"

I chuckled. "Chill your , man." He looked at me furiously. "Okay, fine. First of all, no one told me. It was just my observation. Second of all, I knew it since two weeks ago. And didn't you just realized you just admitted my assumption was true since you denied it without even hearing what I was about to say about your secret. So yeah, you literally just proved it was true."

"It was just your assumptions?!" He sighed heavily as he squat on the floor, messing his fair. "Damn it!"

I chuckled again as he looked miserable knowing someone knew about his secret. It is sometimes fun to look at people being wretched with just something small though.

Although I will also be miserable if anyone finds out I like Jin oppa! Hehe.

A bell rang, indicating that we only have 5 more minutes before class starts. My que to get out from his sight as well! Or I'll be dead meat if he recovers from his shock.

I quickly stood up and pat his head before running towards my room. I heard him shouting my name but I just shrugged it off.

I will deal with you later after I decide what will be my condition to keep your secret. I chuckled. This is going to be fun!

Jungkook's POV

I kicked the stone near me as I watched Eunha running towards her classroom.

Damn it! Somebody knew about my secret! I sighed heavily as I looked at my watch to check the time. Double damn! 3 minutes before class starts!

I rushed to my classroom and arrived at the same time as Mr. Lee, my math teacher.

"Just on time, Mister Jeon. Just on time," he smirked as he pat my shoulder.

I was panting when I sat on my chair which was located at the back beside the window.

That Eunha girl really just made me worked up! But how did she knew about it? I have to contact her right now or I'll be insane thinking about it!

What Eunha said was true. I've always like Sowon noona even before our group debuted. She was very caring and sweet, just like Jin hyung. Even though she was older than me, love knows no limits right?

But she must not know. I wasn't the only one who was attracted to her, Jin hyung also like her and I decided to keep it as a secret. I don't want to make her or Jin hyung's life complicated. I love them both and I only want her to be happy with him. She might deny it to us but it was obvious she has feelings for hyung too.

I must stop Eunha from telling anyone!

I decided to text Jin hyung since he is pretty close with her. He must have her number. I secretly took my phone from my pocket and started texted him.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

jungcantkook
Hyung?

 

jinderland
Wassup Kook?
Wait! You are supposed to be in your class! Where are you?

 

jungcantkook
I am in my class! I just wanna ask an urgent favor hyung. Please.

 

jinderland
That urgent huh? What is it?

 

jungcantkook
Can I ask for Eunha's number? I badly need it right now. Gotta ask her something.

 

jinderland
I never knew you have a thing for her. ;)

 

jungcantkook
Hyung please! Stop the teasing!

 

jinderland
Just kidding! Okay here is it!
(view attached vCard file)

 

jungcantkook
Thanks!

 

jinderland
You guys are in the same school. Why can't you just asked her instead? Or you perhaps, you are just too shy to ask her because you have thing for her. ;)
read 1:35 pm

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

I sighed after I read his last message. He really can be childish most of the time, more immature than me sometimes.

 

I looked at the digits on my phone.

 

What am I going to do to keep you from telling anyone, Jung Eun Bi?