I : School

A Hundred Days With You 《EunKook》

Eunha's POV

I woke up from the noise of my alarm clock. I sat and stretched my body while a smile was plastered on my lips.

Another wonderful day, I thought to myself while looking through the window in my room and watching a few people passing by.

I was yawning when suddenly Sowon unnie barge into my room with her forehead knotted.

"Yah! Why are you still daydreaming?! You will be late for school!" Sowon unnie yelled at me.

I just pouted. "But unnie, today is-"

"Monday! Aish. Eunha-yah! Wake up already-"

"I am already awake unnie, look." I place my hands under my chin while my fingers are tapping my cheeks.

"Aish! You really are still daydreaming! Wake up and you still have to prepare for school!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the bathroom.

I whined.

I am currently living in the dorm that my agency has provided me and my members. We just debuted a year ago with our group name Gfriend.

The girl dragging me is our dearest leader Sowon unnie. She always take care of us like we are her children. She is also the sweetest and the person we always rely on, especially with school.

I looked around our dorm and saw my members, who are going to school with me, already eating with their uniforms on.

"Unnie! I swear we will leave you behind if you won't be ready after 15 minutes," Sinb said while pointing her chopsticks at me.

I just shrugged and laughed before entering the bathroom. I will just take a quick shower.

Today we are finally going back to school after promoting our song 'Rough' which gave us 15 wins.

I smiled remembering the time we had our first win.

I hope to see him today though. It has been weeks since the last time our groups hangout together.

I can't help but squeal with the thought of him.

Umji knocked on the door. "Unnie! What are you still doing?You have 10 minutes more!"

"Almost done!" I replied while drying myself with a towel, rushing to my room with a robe on to do my morning stuffs.

Jungkook's POV

Another day, another bunch of lessons to learn and exams to take.

I sighed.

I don't really hate school but sometimes it is really tiring to attend especially when there's a lot of activities of our group piling up.

I just want to rest sometimes and lay in bed whole day while playing my favorite mobile games. 

I was already preparing my things when I heard Jin hyung knocking on my door before entering my room.

"Whoa! Our maknae is very excited for school, eh? Is it because of girls?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed and threw my pillow on him. "You know how lazy I am hyung, who has a lazy like mine being excited for school? And besides, I already like-" I stopped before even exposing myself to him.

Damn! That was close!

"Wait a minute! I already like who? What was that supposed to mean hmm?" He took a step closer while grinning widely.

"You are secretly liking someone, aren't you?"

"Hyung, you are already old. I didn't say that. Are you deaf? Or that is part of your aging process?" I tried to change the topic.

With a smirked, I passed by him.

He quickly placed his arm around my neck for a headlock. "You little kid! What did you called me?! Take it back!"

"Mianhae! I'm sorry! You are not old! You are handsome! The most handsome of all handsome princes!" I said while coughing.

He laughed so hard as he released me. He tapped my shoulder. "Good, good. For that, I will give you a free ride going to school. I will just get my keys."

He quickly went outside my room.

I was massaging my neck as I walked outside my room while chuckling.

Jin hyung is really sweet and caring. His partner is really lucky to have him.

I decided to wait for him outside and maybe, if I am lucky enough, I'll have a glimpse of her. I grinned as I went out our dorm.

Eunha's POV

I was outside along with Sowon, Yuju, Sinb and Umji. Leaving Yerin unnie alone in the dorm since she already graduated almost a year ago.

In a month, it will be mine and Yuju's time for graduation.

Our leader always send us to school. She is the only one who can drive in our group and the only one who have a license since Yenni unnie is so lazy to get one.

We were on our way to the car when I noticed someone, wearing same uniform as ours, approaching us from the other side of the road. I looked at him closely and realized it was Jungkook. He was smiling widely.

"Good morning, ladies. Good morning, noona." He greeted and bowed when he reached us.

He looked at Sowon and smiled at her while his eyes twinkle.

I looked at him. Wait-

Noona? I stared his face and his smile intently.

It was familiar. The way he looks at Sowon, the way he smiles at her and the way his eyes twinkle when he looks at her reminds me of myself when I'm with my crush!

A realization flashed in my mind as I look at my unnie.

He likes her. He definitely likes her! Why does it take me this long to realize it? He always look at unnie and smile at her just like that. Always!

"Good morning," we greeted him in union.

"Are you in your way to school, JK? I am going to send them to school as well, you can join us! Although I have to drop you off a little bit farther so no one will see you together with us," Sowon offered.

He will definitely say yes! I thought.

"I would love to noona, but Jin hyung is going to send me anyway. Thanks for the offer," he said while smiling shyly and a bit disappointed.

So even this muscle man has some shy cells in his body. We were never been that close so I wouldn't know. Gosh! I wonder if unnie knows about his feelings for her.

I chuckled to myself.

"Oh! Hello, ladies! Good morning. How was your sleep? Was it good?" Jin appeared from my back that made me hop in my place.

"G-Good morning, oppa." I greeted him after the others did so. My face was tainted with red as I bow to him.

"Did I scare the cute girl?" He said while chuckling and patting my head which made my heart beat faster than usual.

"You always scare my kids!" Sowon scolded him before sighing.

"I better send them now or they will be late if we'll still chat with you." She said as she get inside the driver's seat.

"Already mad this early morning? Is it the time of the month? Your beauty will fade if you'll always be like that!" Jin oppa called out her name before looking at us, grinning. "You little angels shouldn't be like your Mommy, okay?"

I blushed a bit as I looked down to hide my face from everyone. They must not know how I feel for him, especially him and Sowon unnie!

"Yah, hyung! Stop it! You will only make Sowon noona mad at you." Jungkook grabbed Jin's shoulder to take them to the direction of their car.

Secretly protecting her, eh? Wow.

"Girls, let's go!" Sowon called out to us so we hurriedly get inside the car.

"Good luck for school, angels! See you when I see you, goddess!" Jin waved his hands at us while Jungkook is struggling to get him inside the driver's seat.

Goddess? Yeah. Sowon unnie is really the only beauty in his eyes. Will I even have a chance?

I sighed heavily as I cover my face to hide my watery eyes.

I will be the most stupid person not to notice his feelings for her. Besides, who wouldn't like Sowon unnie? Even Jungkook likes her.

- - - - - - - - -

Author's note:
Hello, guys! I hope you enjoy the first chapter because tbh this is my first story and fanfic (and i ship eunkook so bad huehue). I'm sorry if it was terrible, lots of grammatical errors and typos. I'm open for corrections and suggestions so feel free to comment! This is first posted in my wattpad (un: himekocchi). Thank you so much!