Eunbin's errand

Inkigayo Sandwich
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first stage at Inkigayo since CLC's comeback with title track "No". Like always, all idol need to wait all day at waiting room while waiting for the live show at 6pm.

"Raise your hand if you wanna go the cafe with me," shouted Eunbin hoping that someone will raise their hand.

"I'm not hungry," said Yeeun that already prepared herself to take a short nap on the sofa.

"Anyone?? Hello? you're just gonna let the maknae go by herself?"

"Please buy my favourite seaweed snack. Thanks Eunbin-ah," Sorn interuptted

"I'm doing my make-up right now. Sorry," Seunghee who looked at Eunbin using the reflection of the vanity mirror.

"Yeah, me too." said Yujin

"Where is Elkie unnie?"

"She went to the toilet with Seungyeon,"

Eunbin sighed. Looks like she has to go by herself. As a kind maknae, she asked the member and also the staff whether they want anything from the store.

"I really wanted to try the popular sandwich. What is the name?" asked Seunghee

"Inkigayo sandwich," replied Eunbin

"Yess, that one. I'm so curious about the taste. I want 1 Inkigayo sandwich,"

"Okay, so Inkigayo sandwich for Seunghee unnie, seaweed snack for Sorn unnie, 2 banana milk for Yujin unnie, hotdog for Jungye Oppa and strawberry milk for Mieun unnie. Thats all right? I'm off,"

"Be careful," shouted Yujin

Eunbin went to the store alone but she went to the cafe first to grab Inkigayo sandwich for Seunghee. She enter the cafe and walk straight to the sandwich section.

"Ahjumma, I would like to have 1 Inkigayo sandwich please," said Eunbin with a smile on her face.

"Aigooo, you're so lucky. This is the last sandwich for today sweetie," she make the sandwich on the spot, wrapped it and give it to Eunbin. 

Eunbin gave the money and went out to the store. While Eunbin walked out from the cafe, Jeonghan and Seungkwan walked into the cafe at the same time.

-------

"Ahjumma, do you still have Inkigayo sandwich left?"

"I'm sorry dear, that girl just bought the last one. You can come tomorrow," the woman pointed out Eunbin who just walk away from the cafe and Jeonghan quickly take a glimpsed and saw the back of Eunbin.

"Ohh, its okay. We will come early next time," said Seungkwan while bowing to the owner and left with Jeonghan.

They walked away and decided to go to the store instead.

------

Eunbin doing the last check to make sure she doesnt left anything. She walked to the counter and wanted to pay. The cashier take the snack one by one from the basket and tag them. 

"Total would be 5500 ₩," 

"Can I have a plastic,"

"I'm so sorry but we ran out of plastic. You need to carry all these,"

"What? I dont know if I can bring all these by myself," Eunbin scratched her head

'You can do it Eunbin-ah' said Eunbin in her mind.

She looked at the cashier and give a look that she can. Eunbin carefully put one thing onto her arms and hand. Even the cash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter