So Dead But Still Lucky

Falling for a Roleplayer Who's Not a Roleplayer [Short Story]

"Oh dear God." you felt like crying the moment you saw the pictures that your co-fan was talking about. Indeed, there were pictures of you in there, 21 photos to be exact. All were from your Facebook account.

"______, you are so lucky! I mean, MY GOD! This is like a dream!" said your best friend who was so happy for you. She doesn't have the slightest idea on how these kind of things work. She's completely unaware that by the time fans found out who you are, the police will just find your bloody and cold body dumped in who knows where after 2 weeks.

"Lucky?" you asked. "You consider this lucky?" you pointed the comments in the screen. 

Everyone is going ape thinking you're Zelo's girl. Some were threatening your life, some were getting depressed, some were getting angry at the blogger for posting such pictures, some were skeptic about the accuracy of the post. They all got one thing in common though, they all hate your right now. 

 

"Who's this girl? Zelo's girlfriend or realtive?"-anon18473

 

" is so gonna die soon. Nobody touches my Zelo!"- maknaezelo

 

"She's pretty....*cries* She's pretty....I hope she takes care of Zelo and loves him."-zelo4ever1015 

 

"Calm yo , people! You guys shouldn't easily believe posts like this. She's just probably some fan who just wants to be famous." -blackandwhite 

 

"This blog should be shut down!"-anon37583

 

"Okaaay. Maybe not that lucky," she looks really terrified. "Uhmmm... Are they serious about the part where they're all going to kill you? Gosh! That's too much."

"Just so you know, you're not helping. You're scaring me much more." you hit her arm lightly.

"Oww! Sorry... I was just wondering," she chuckled. "So, what do you do now? What if they find you?" she asked. 

"Guess I'm gonna have to delete my account?" You went to Facebook to delete your account. Your heart stop from beating when you saw 256 friend requests, 99 notifications and 105 messages. "They found me."

"." your friend ran towards the door and quickly locked it, afterwards she ran to closed the windows in your room. 

"What the hell are you doing?" you asked, dumbfounded by her sudden actions.

"Just making sure that we're safe." you rolled your eyes at her. Your best friend is one hell of a dork. "Dork, they don't know where I live.... Well, not yet."

The two of you jumped in shock when you heard someone knock on your door. "Honey, your dad and I are just gonna go shopping, okay? There's food in the fridge." said your mom.

"Okay, mom..." you replied.

"God, your mom's gonna kill me." your friend chuckled at how silly you two were for thinking that the fans just found out where you live. "So, what you gonna do about those?" she pointed at the screen filled with friend requests, messages and notifications. "I don't know.... I am so dead." you click the message button to see the death threats from the crazy fans. Yup, there were loads of them in there.

You kept scrolling down to see the other messages and found one message that caught your attention. It was from Zelo! 

"Hey, let us talk." he said. Lucky for you he was still online, even though the message was sent 5 hours ago.

"Oppa...I'm online." you typed in. "I am really sorry." he apologized. 

 

"It is him! !" shouted your friend.  "Of course it's him!" 

"You're so dead," she looked at you. "But doesn't matter, you got yourself a hot Korean rapper boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend and yes. I am so dead."

"You are still online? Can we video-chat?" Zelo asked.

"Oh my God! What do I say?!" you turn to ask your friend.

"Tell him to wait! I have to fix you, you look horrible!" she ran towards your bed and fish your make-up kit from your bag.