Coincidence? I Think Not!

Falling for a Roleplayer Who's Not a Roleplayer [Short Story]

 

"Oppa!" you saw Zelo's roleplayer online and wanted to chat with him. "Annyeong. ^_^" he replied and you couldn't stop smiling. You love talking to this roleplayer, he's really nice and talking to him felt like you were really talking to Zelo himself, the reason why you felt that way you couldn't even barely explain.

You just felt it, either that or you're already that desperate to get noticed by your bias. Your friends actually think it's the latter, but you don't care. 

 

"______, can you not just stop talking to him?" they asked. "Why?" you turned away from your iPad and faced them for the first time this morning. You were too busy chatting with this roleplayer, you barely even listened to their conversations. "He's not real. Come on, you know that. You're just making a fool of yourself being all giggly and stuff there." one of your best friends said and the others all nod in agreement. You rolled your eyes and stuck your tongue out. "I know he's not real. I'm not a ditz!" you told them and turned your attention back to your iPad.

 

"Well, you're acting like you think he's real." said one of your guy friends. "Listen, you don't have to worry about me. Okay, guys? I'm totally aware he's not the real Zelo. Just let me be, please." you told them not even shifting your attention from your iPad, they all sighed and shook their head.

 

"Why won't they just let me be?" you asked yourself. Yes, you know they're just worried about you, but you know your limits. You know where not to go so you wouldn't end up with a broken heart and shattered hopes. You've been there before to know how bad it feels and you plan on not coming back ever. You once fell for a poser and you could've swear he felt like the real one. This is one of the reasons why they are very worried about you.

You prefer to go for the celebrity guys and have very high standards.

 

"If I am not going to meet my bias and fall in love with each other, the guy who I'm going to be with has to be just like *put bias name here*. He must know how to sing/rap and dance. He must have a nice smile just like my bias. But I swear he has to be freaking Asian, Korean!that's all they can hear from you when boys, who are trying to ask you out, ask what your ideal guy is. This is what you call the "Make-You-Give-Up" technique. It's a much nicer way of saying I don't want to date you. 

 

 

"How are you, oppa? :3" you typed in. After a moment he replied. 

 

"I'm fine. Thank you." he said. You giggled and your friends look at you and sighed. "Guys, stop sighing over there." you told them.

"Oppa, your English is so cute!" you said.

"Cute? Thank you~! You are nice. ^.^" he said. Sometimes, you wonder if he's just speaking like that for the "Korean guy speaking in English" feel or he really speaks like that.

"Oppa, isn't it I've told you about my Korean lessons?" you started.

"Korean lessons? Yes yes. You said before." he answered.

"I've been getting better!" you told him happily. This roleplayer is no ordinary roleplayer who uses Google translate most of the time. You feel like he studied Korean before because his Korean language skills was very fluent. Almost as if he was Korean! Another reason why you feel like he's the real Zelo.

"Really? Practice make perfect right?! Very good! *claps*" he said.

"Gomawo Zelo oppa!" you thanked him in Korean.

"More practice you get best. ^^" he advised. After that you started conversing in Korean. Two hours passed and it was time for him to go. He said he had something important to do. You also had to go because you wanted to watch the livestreaming of B.A.P's Singapore showcase today. You see? His timing is just too perfect. Another reason why you feel like he's the real one.

 

If those were nothing but coincidences then nothing is not a coincidence anymore. Everything in your life would be a coincidence!

"Okay oppa!" you replied and went offline. You quickly went to the livestreaming site and watched B.A.P's showcase. During the interview part you almost fell from your chair.

"Zelo-sshi, you seem to be the crowd's favorite." said the MC. Zelo smiled and waved to the fans. "Thank you! You are nice!" he replied in English. That was the same thing he replied to you earlier. Okay, maybe it's just a freaking coincidence. It's not like those two lines are not used often. "Aigoo. The maknae's English is too cute!" said the other MC.

"Cute? Thank you! You are nice." he replied. Your eyes grew wide like saucers and your mouth fell open. 

"Now that's the same line he just said to me earlier when I praised his English skills!" you shouted. You were in a coffee shop but didn't give even the slightest damn whether people were now looking at you. "_______, stop that. You are making a scene." said one of your friends. You stood up and pointed to the screen of your iPad like some who just had enough and went crazy. "Guys! He's the real Zelo! I have proof. And this...This is not just a coincidence! Hell no." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: 

Hello! Thanks for subscribing and reading this story of mine. 2 more chapters to go and this is done. Or maybe 3 more. LOL! It depends. But this is not a long story. Haha! :))