It's Really Him

Falling for a Roleplayer Who's Not a Roleplayer [Short Story]

Since Zelo's laptop got stolen, his "roleplayer" hadn't gone online. Deciding that today wouldn't be any different you did not check on him, instead you busied yourself with some online shopping. You bought B.A.P's album and those magazines that had them featured. You also bought some unofficial/fanmade stuffs. After that you went shopping for clothes and some more random stuffs. 

Yes, you were that lazy. Going to the mall would take so much effort. Getting dressed, transportation and all that where you have to push people just to get to a shop. You were pretty sure that today the mall would be jampacked with people since it's a Sunday. Simply borrowing your beloved dad's credit card would rid you of all those tiring . 

 

After all that shopping you finally decided to grab something to eat. You went to the usual place you go to, a Korean restaurant near your place and ordered Bibimbap and some samgyeopsal. Yes, you have a very big appetite. You don't hate your your mom's cooking but Korean food just makes you feel more "Korean".

 

All K-POP fans know that feeling where they try to live the "Korean life thing". They eat Korean food, try to learn some Korean, dress like Koreans, some even try and have me2day accounts or whatever Korean social networking site they could translate in Google Translate to make an account, others even go to as far as only buying made in Korea gadgets, even though they have no idea how to use it because the language is only in Korean. 

You were proud to be one of them, though you still couldn't figure out how to make an account in fancafes.  You were patiently waiting for your order when you noticed this cute Korean guy that was sitting at the table next to you. Like you, he was alone. He was busy playing with his phone though so he didn't notice you staring at him. "OMG! OMG! There is this Korean guy next 2 me and he looks like Lee Jun Ki!" you texted your friend though she doesn't really dig KPOP that much. After a while she replied.  

 

"Rly? OMG! Wait.... Who's  Lee Jun Ki again? Is he that guy from My Girl?" she was trying her best to understand you and be a good friend. Unlike your other friends she didn't mind you blabbering about your KPOP biases. After all she's your bestest best friend.

 

"Yizz! OMG! OMG!" you replied.

 

"Hahaha! Breathe! Breathe! :)) Calm down!" she replied.

 

"I can't.. Damn. He just looked @ me. OMG! I think I'm gonna die!"

 

"U always die when u see a cute Korean guy. -____- Haha! Want me to go there? Wer u at? "  she replied.

 

"Yes, pls! I'm @ Myung Sung's. Hurry up! Oh and 'Wer u at girl!' Sooo Taeyang!!!" 

You were also a BIGBANG fan, she sorta likes BIGBANG as well because she thinks they're hot, especially TOP.  "Oh wow! They're not the cutey type! They're so manly and hot. Who's that tall guy over there? TOP? His name is TOP? Why? That doesn't make sense. "  then you would answer her with the  "Oh yeah? So does the name Ke$ha and Snoop Dogg. Plus he's way more good looking , admit it!" speech. "Makes sense." 

 

 

 

After 15 minutes you found your bestfriend and yourself looking like creepy rapists. You kept stealing glances at the cute Korean guy and you were pretty sure he knows. Though he just kept on ignoring you. You two giggled like crazy everytime he mumbles a Korean word, that  you cannot hear clearly. You thought he was saying things about the game he was playing but  you never really know, maybe he's actually saying things about you guys being so annoying. You were so busy staring at "Junki's twin" you haven't even eaten your food. 

 

Suddenly you heard your ringtone.  You checked your phone and it was from your friend who was also a fan of B.A.P.

"Uhmm.. Gurl, wth? So the fan who stole Zelo's laptop got sorta arrested 2day... Bcoz she posted the contents of Zelo baby's laptop on her blog. Yeah, stupid. Annnnnd funny thing though.... There were pics of u in there. Could u please explain? I am so lyk going nuts here. How did this happen??"

 

"Why you so pale?" asked your friend when she noticed how pale you've gotten from reading the text. "What? The lab results confirms that you're crazy or pregnant or not human or something?" she joked but you didn't laugh. "I....I....He's real." you stuttered. 

"Who's real? Wait... Not that roleplayer again." she was about to give you a lecture again on how you should stop this bull but you showed her the text and she went quiet. "Oh my God! He's real!" she shouted after she processed all the new information she just got.

"That's what I've been telling you!" you said.

",________. What do you do now? And why does he have pictures of you? Oh my! He likes you?" she talked so fast it took you a while to get what she just said.  "What?! I don't know! That's impossible!"  

"Well, that's the only possible answer! Why else would he save your pictures in his laptop?! Unless you created that blog to be famous..." she joked. 

 "What?!"

"Kidding, calm down!" she laughed at you.

"I think I'm going crazy...."