Meet Dadamato

If a matoki killed another matoki would it be illegal? What do you mean Matoplanet has laws against murder? When did Matoplanet even have laws? They’ve always had laws? Well that’s news to me.

Dadamato was a simple matoki. He join the military because he didn't have anything else to do and he like to ride his motorcycle. His life was uneventful but that didn't bother him. Who needed a grand adventure when there was flowers to be smelled. If Dadamato needed something thrilling he would just hop on his bike and drive around the outskirts of mato city. Maybe fight a tallywig if he needed to let out some frustration. Dadamato mostly stayed to himself but even he had to asked questions when he noticed less and less matoki in the mess hall but he never got answers. Nobody got answers. It was suspicious but Dadamato didn't want to deal with that mess waiting to happen. All he wanted to do was live his life trouble free and that was going decently. Dadamato might have gotten into a few fights and may have gained the nickname “team killer” because he may or may not have killed a few of his teammates but that was alllll in the past… kinda. Sometimes it was brought up but that was quickly fixed with a knuckle sandwich, or two…

Dadamato was riding his bike around the outskirts like usual but he noticed that the land was dry and bare. Which was strange because this place was a forest just last week. The green masked matoki didn't have time to ponder on the topic; a strong tremor rippled through the land causing the ground to shake violently. Dadamato lost control of his bike and crashed. Once the ground settled down the matoki looked for any damage, he was fine but his motorcycle was another story. This was going to take a while to fix. Dadamato sighed and started to walk his broken bike back to the city.