Meet Totomato

If a matoki killed another matoki would it be illegal? What do you mean Matoplanet has laws against murder? When did Matoplanet even have laws? They’ve always had laws? Well that’s news to me.

Totomato never thought his life would turn out like this but here he was laying in a ditch somewhere in a junkyard. To make things worse it was raining but it wasn't like he could feel it anyways. He couldn't feel anything but dull pain in his head. The blue masked matoki could only recall faint broken memories and none of them were pleasant. The furthest memory he could recall was being strapped to a metal table as other matoki stared down at him. Flashes of metal tinkering and pain caused the young matoki to whimper. He didn't want to remember but it seemed his brain had other plans. A light buzzing grew in his ears while white lights passed by quickly. Was he back in that forsaken building? Or was this another memory. Totomato felt his head grew foggier with every passing memory. Now he was in the training room testing out his new abilities. Lightning rippled through his body with every “mistake”. Every test brought more and more blades slicing through his body. They had to get rid of the useless fleshy parts and replace it with stronger machinery. Soon Totomato couldn't even recognize himself when he looked into a reflective surface. The final memory was filled with bright red lights and a screeching alarm. Totomato was running with no direction until he fell into this ditch surrounded by trash. The light pitter patter of rain bounced off his metal body and the words “shut down flashed in his eyes. For once Totomato felt peaceful, he let the soft lullaby of rain bring him into a dark slumber. The matoki turned cyborg went limp as his lifeline died.