Meet Kekemato

If a matoki killed another matoki would it be illegal? What do you mean Matoplanet has laws against murder? When did Matoplanet even have laws? They’ve always had laws? Well that’s news to me.

Kekemato was always a strange one. He was the only matoki who didn't like to wear the black suit and color mask all the others wore. He always ignored the disgusted looks he would receive from the other matoki. So Kekemato was technically a nudist, but who cares it's not like he's hurting anyone. Whenever someone asked him why he didn't wear his suit and mask, Kekemato would giggle and tell them it was his little secret before winking at them and walking away. Leaving the matoki who asked confused and a little creeped out. The truth is Kekemato was a completely different matoki when he wore his suit. Instead of being his “normal” cheerful and playful self, Kekemato would become a silent deadly shadow. He was one of the best assassins on mato planet. Kekemato has never failed a mission and is feared by anyone who knew his true identity. The government always sent him if they needed someone to do their dirty work. Kekemato liked his job, it paid well and killing was one of the few things he was good at but he craved for something more. Something different. Something he's never had before. Something new. Something exciting. Something that would make him feel. The itch grew and grew but sadly the light pink matoki didn't know what exactly he craved so he ignored the feeling and kept doing what he did best. Killing.