A/N: Thank you!

Nobody Can Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers!

 

Okay, before you hate me: there's an actual reason why I haven't revealed what Jiyong said. Yet. The entire reason behind the story is that it's a prologue for a bigger and longer GTae story that's currently in the making. I can't tell nor promise exactly when I'm publishing it.

I'm sorry that you feel disappointed… it's not my intention. However, the arrangement that currently exists (separating the prologue from the main story) is what I find best to work for the idea and overall story that I have, I promise.

 

As always, thank you for reading my story. Even though you haven't received an answer yet, I hope that you enjoyed it, still! And I really hope to see you in the main story that I hope to get up within the week. No promises, but it's the plan thus far! Bear with me~ 

 

EDIT: Okay, I've changed the final chapter and ended up revealing it. Why? Because keeping it hidden left me with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Like I've lured you readers, and it's not something that's been my intention. Since you've waited for an answer, I think it's only fair that you receive it. 

I hope I didn't angry anyone! The main story will still be available soon enough. Probably the beginning of next week. Even though I'm aiming for this week, it looks more realistic with next week. At least, if you want something of quality, which I like to provide. 

 

UPDATE: My apologies, I won't be able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter