Homesick

Nobody Can Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the front door closed, her legs caved in and Taeyeon fell onto the floor. Exhausted into the core, she remained on the spot, to have a breather and release every tense knot in her body.  

The day had been long, to say the least. Finally, she had gotten home and she felt that she deserved to have a hot bath and ice cream with a glass of wine. Perhaps watch a show in the meantime. Her nerves walked along the edge, which had affected her from morning until she reached the apartment.  

It wasn’t exaggerated either. On the subway, Taeyeon had received nearly four heart attacks when she noticed men that initially appeared to be Jiyong. After realizing that it wasn’t the case for the last time before exiting at her stop, tears began to flow down her cheeks while she left the station. The stress pushed her to a mental breakdown, which she feared would happen anytime soon.  

Maybe it had already occurred, given her apathetic state of being. It required every ounce of strength her tiny body had to stand up from the floor and move towards the bathroom. On the way, each piece of clothing came off with a bit of a struggle. Although she cleaned as recently as yesterday, she didn’t care for the line of her attires that she left behind. She even nearly dozed off during the wait for the water to fill up. The day had taken a stronger toll on her than she expected.  

With a long exhale, Taeyeon slipped into the bath. Content, she felt the heat work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter