Day by Day

Nobody Can Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the week continued on and it neared the weekend, Taeyeon found herself increasingly grow more erratic and restless again. Her work didn’t suffer as much as the first day, thankfully. Being at home was a different story, however.  

When she reached her apartment, she began to cook dinner immediately. Food managed to calm her nerves down. Until she finished eating and the consequent effect disappeared. It made her wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. Very thoroughly. Not a spot was missed.  

Since it was already neat and spotless, though, it didn’t take her long before she caught herself going online to see if anything to occupy her mind. Usually, she chose to watch an episode of any show that she currently followed. Hardly ten minutes in, Taeyeon realized that she had switched windows to google pictures of style and fashion.  

Quickly going back, it only took a few times of alternation between the episode and pictures before she gave up and headed into the bathroom.  

Primarily, taking a shower helped. The sensation of running water always cleared her mind. However, as time went by and she had finished washing herself up and down, the agitation returned and Taeyeon had to get out to busy herself. She liked to put on lotions for her body and hair, yet it didn’t pass enough time until she went to bed.  

It led to more googling and looking up inspiration and different pieces of advice regarding everything from how to look sensually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter