Morning Rush

Nobody Can Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday was the perfect day to spend hours lazing about. Lacking any important tasks or chores that required her attention, she didn’t have a valid reason to leave bed. Without a care in the world, she could roll back and forth to her satisfaction.  

In truth, however, she twisted and turned due to a restless mind. Even though she tried her best to return to sleep again, her attempts were in vain. Her mind couldn’t stop running amok with memories of the previous night. Because it had been pure amazing, yet the ending… 

Abruptly, the beeping sound of her phone snapped her eyes wide open.  

Taeyeon sat up and reached for it without hesitation. It was as though her weariness had washed away. She the display. When it read his name, she felt the beating in her chest stop.  

For a moment, she hesitated to open the new text. But, she couldn't fool herself that her mind would be able to leave it alone.  

With a sigh, Taeyeon unlocked her phone and guided herself to his message.  

Once she had read it, a sigh came out, which made her realize that she had been keeping air in. To her great relief, it was a simple note of gratitude for her attendance the previous night. Before knowing it, she had managed to send a response, saying that it wasn’t a problem and she had loved every second.  

Heavily releasing a grunt, Taeyeon fell backwards and onto the bed again. Maybe the situation wasn’t as grave as she had imagined. Nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter