Pops' Past

Big Brother House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05

Sakura's Crib

Sakura and Yeri were huddled in the living room, playing with their consoles. They were almost winning with whatever game they were playing. But the two sisters exhibit a nervous facial expression despite the winning streak.

“Eonni! Faster!!!!! It’s almost time! Momsie will come to turn off the game anytime!!!!” Yeri screamed while religiously tapping all the buttons that she can. Sakura on the other hand, just nodded, and continued to kill the opponent with her fiery eyes. “On your left Yeri!!!! Get ready!!!! Final attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” They finally saw the silhouette of their mom. Irene looked so calm walking towards her children, clearly aware of the terror that she brings. With Irene’s every step, Sakura and Yeri tapped their consoles at top speed that they might’ve burn their hands.

They’re almost there. They were already announced as victors of the game. All they have to do was to save it before it’s too late. But Irene was getting closer with one mission in mind – to turn off that device.

30 seconds – Sakura told Yeri through telepathy. She needs 30 more seconds to save their game. Yeri stood up looking at the screen and her mother back and forth. “I have to do something.” Yeri thought and she immediately lunged herself to her mom’s legs, clinging on their dear lives. But Irene was not having it. She knew this tactic. So the woman just continued walking with Yeri hanging on her body. “This would at least slow her down.” Yeri smirked. She turned to check on her sister and when she saw Sakura emitting that smug face, she knew by then, they’ve succeeded.

Kang Rascals

Yeri unexpectedly finished all of her homework earlier than the usual. Now, she has nothing to do since the next gaming session would be tomorrow. The youngest Kang then went to her sister’s room to play. As usual, she found Sakura reading some manga. Sakura is too smart, that at this age she already mastered the Japanese Language, and unfortunately for Yeri, Sakura only reads manga in its original language, so she can’t relate with what’s her sister was reading.

“Eonni, I’m bored.” Sakura lowered her book to peek at her pouting sister but Yeri only received a “What do you want me to do?” look. Sakura immediately went back to reading when she saw Yeri pouting harder. “Come on eonni~ Be a good sister!” Sakura once again lowered her book and gave her sister a piercing gaze, which Yeri translated as “Is tutoring you not enough for me to be labeled as good sister?!”

”Fine. I’ll just annoy Popsie.” This got Sakura’s attention. So she called Yeri before she could leave the room. Yeri turned to look at her sister. And she immediately understood that devious look.

The duo ran to Seulgi’s work room. Irene happened to saw the two and she could only pray for her wife’s sanity. “Pops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sakura hugged her mother while Yeri climbed on Seulgi’s back, almost choking her. Seulgi, nonetheless, returned the affection to her children. “I guess your game time’s over, huh.” Seulgi slightly tickled her daughters.

“It ended years ago.” Yeri said and Seulgi just laughed at her overreacting kid. “So how do you plan to disturb me, my little rascals?” The bear asked the duo. Sakura showed her own sketchbook while Yeri waves her Bluetooth speaker.

“I will create new characters for you pops!” Aside from studying, Sakura enjoys drawing. She might have take this liking because of her mother, Seulgi. The bear is actually working as an animator under a known company. Sometimes, Seulgi gains inspiration from Sakura’s weird (according to Yeri) drawings. However, lately Sakura had been bugging her to make her art pieces to come to life. Animation takes quite a long time but Seulgi being whipped to her children, just can’t say no, despite her numerous deadlines.

Yeri on the other hand was chaos molded into human form. The kid was too loud for Irene, Seulgi and Sakura’s nature. “I will provide you free concert while the two of you do your artsy stuff.” Yeri announced. Lately, Yeri is into English songs or would just sometime hum randomly that Seulgi had to ask what song it was. And Yeri would reply that it was just her feelings. Irene thought that maybe Yeri is a music prodigy. Seulgi was very accepting to the idea that she bought a voice recorder for Yeri as it might help her in the future.

The trio were doing well at first. Seulgi was able to continue her work since Sakura was still drawing the new characters and she can still concentrate despite Yeri’s loud singing. However, when Yeri started playing upbeat songs Seulgi’s dancer instincts were fired up. Sakura on the side, started bopping to the beat too. And so few minutes later, Seulgi, Sakura, and Yeri were all dancing to Amor Fati.

Yeri was jumping around while acting like a DJ. Don’t ask Seulgi and Irene where did their daughter learned that because they have no idea as well. Sakura on the other hand, was busting her funny moves. And the most chaotic of them was Seulgi. The bear was all over the room, dancing to every genre that she knows, even if the song was not changing.

Meanwhile, Irene had been calling the trio for lunch. Several minutes have passed and yet no one’s coming down. Irene decided to fetch her three rascals. And the moment she entered Seulgi’s work room, she was welcomed by a cheerleading squad. Seulgi and Sakura were acting as the base of the pyramid while Yeri stands on top of them, dancing.  

 

 

“Kang Seulgi!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

Seulgi's Moves

After the pyramid incident, Seulgi was on a mission to woo her wife. Irene was washing the dishes and Seulgi wrapped her arms around her. “I’ll take care of it, my pretty wife.” Seulgi just earned a jab from her wife. But the bear wouldn’t back down. She continued to say sweet things to Irene.

“Honey, stop being so grumpy, I want to see your sweet smile.” Seulgi gave light kisses to Irene’s neck down to her bare shoulder.

“Honey, you smell so good. Smells like a baby. My baby.” The bear started sniffing her wife. But still Irene was not having it.

“Honey, the kids and I were just having fun.” Seulgi forcefully turned her wife to face her. She cupped Irene’s face and gave her a full kiss. Seulgi trapped her wife against the counter. The kiss was soft and careful. When Irene finally responded to the kiss, Seulgi can’t help herself but to smile along with it.

Irene backed away and Seulgi gave her a sweet peck. “You annoy me every day, Kang Seulgi.”

“And that’s why you love me.” Seulgi said before leaning in again for another kiss.

“Pops, stop smooching there with Momsie. Yeri’s whining about ice cream and it annoys me. Do something about it.” Sakura tapped her mother and escaped the scene. Not minding the moment, she ruined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter