Protection Squad

Big Brother House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BBH Gen 1 HQ

The first generation of Big Brother House decided to have a hangout place for all of them. Jennie managed to find the squad’s dream headquarters, located at the top floor of the most expensive building, strategically located at the heart of the city. They had it way before they decided to build their own families. They usually go here if they have something to celebrate, discuss or if you just want to a have a breather. It’s a hideout place. As a matter of fact, there’s a big signage posted at the front door: “No kids allowed”. And now, they are all gathered here again as per Sana’s request.

A loud cheering can be heard all over the headquarters. Five girls are having the time of their lives, playing games actively.

 “Whooo Take that Chaeyoung! Diee~~~~~!”

”HA! You thought I’ll die just like that Dahyun unnie??”

“I need backup! Tzuyu back me up!”

“Taeyeon unnie block her!”

“Yah yah Eunji unnie don’t block the screen!”

On the other hand, Irene, Jennie, Nayeon, and Mina are busy catching up, talking mostly about child-rearing. “I’m really having a hard time these days because of the kids.” Irene sighed. “Why unnie?” Jennie asked the older. “I’m actually against the idea of my kids playing games like that at a young age.” Irene said while pointing on the rowdy gamers. “But Sakura really wanted to have it. And I told her I’ll think about it if she gets a good grade on her exams.” Mina facepalmed. She already predicted what happened next. “Irene unnie, you made a bad deal. All of us know that Sakura is a smart kid!” Mina pointed out. “But unnie said, she’ll just think about it. There’s no assurance that she’ll buy it.” Nayeon countered. “Yes. But that kid must be really serious, she got perfect scores on her exams. I had no choice but to buy that game.” The three immediately went to the older to comfort her.

“Just be strict with the amount of time she spends using the gadget, unnie.” Jennie reminded the older. “Yes, thankfully Sakura knows her limitations. However, the younger one is harder to handle. Yeri needs to focus better on school. So she’s only allowed to play if she’s with her sister. Since Sakura follows our given gaming schedule, Yeri would throw tantrums every time her sister would turn off the game.” Looking back, Irene can’t help but to shake her head. They proceeded talking with a new topic regarding Jennie’s new business venture, while waiting for the grocery team (Seulgi, Jisoo, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Joy) to come.

Meanwhile, at the quiet portion of the headquarters, Sana is having a talk with Jihyo and Eunbi on what it seems a serious matter. “Eunbi unnie, are you sure there’s no any documentation regarding Minjoo?” Sana asked. “Someone brought Minjoo but that person just saw her at the street near the house.” Eunbi answered. “And we are sure that Minjoo is not hers since we often see that lady around the neighborhood. Why are you suddenly asking about this?” Jihyo added.

“I’ll discuss it later with the others. Let’s join them first. I think Seulgi unnie and the others have already arrived.” Sana said. The two looked confused but decided to shrug it off and just wait.

The group is now gathered together after preparing the food. They have their full attention at the couple sitting at the center. After some dead air, Tzuyu urged Sana to talk already. “Hey. What’s with the tension? Are you guys going to announce something or what?” Taeyeon asked impatiently. “Wait. Perhaps a third child?” The question suddenly peaked the interest of others. Some are already cheering while the others can’t keep their eyes on the two waiting for them to confirm it.

“N-no. We’re not having a third child. I mean, at least, not for now.” Sana clarified. In order to stop the murmurs, Tzuyu decided to initiate the talk. “Well, something happened recently, and we would like to ask your opinion or help on the matter.” She then made an eye contact with her wife, suggesting for her to tell the story.

“Something happened last Kids Day Out.” Sana finally spoke up.

Flashback

Sana finished grocery shopping earlier than the usual schedule and is now heading to Big Brother House to pick up her children from the Kids Day Out.

♫♪달콤한 초콜릿 아이스크림처럼

녹아버리는 지금 내 기분 so lovely ♫♪

“Waah~ I wonder if Tzuyu already listened to this song.” Sana said, talking to herself. She is now trying to park her car (for nth time actually). She decided to have a small talk first with Jihyo to kill time. On her way to the Big Brother House, she saw the kids playing happily outside.

“Oh! I wonder why the kids are flocking around my youngest. Are they bullying my child?!” Sana’s instinct told her to go nearer to check what is happening. But when she saw that Minjoo is actually smiling and the girl looked really happy. She let a contented sigh. “I worried for nothing.” Sana thought. Just when she was about to go to the house entrance, she heard someone speak.

“My baby grew up well.”

Sana was quite confused. She’s sure that the parents of every kid out there is from the Gen 1 Squad. And this woman right here is not her friend. With that, she tried to trace the line of sight of this woman. And to her shock, she found out that the woman is looking to her child, Minjoo.

“Who are you?” Sana said trying not to waver. The other woman was startled and obviously started to panic. “Who are you? Why are you calling my child, your baby?” Sana repeated sternly. “W-what are you saying? I-I’m just looking at them. I have to go miss.” The woman then just walked hastily towards the opposite direction.

“Something doesn’t feel right.” Sana thought.

 

Mysterious Woman POV

“HA! Why did she come early? What should I do now? She’ll be suspicious for sure. I just wanted to see my child, even from a distance.” The woman is still huffing from the run. She’s now in her car, hiding safely.

“Should I just reveal myself? Maybe they’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter