Wonyoung's Crib

Big Brother House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Incheon Airport

7:00 AM – Jennie will be flying to Los Angeles for a one-week business trip. Her plan is to leave their house silently and go to the airport alone. She asked her wife, Jisoo, to wake her up at 5:00 AM, so she’ll have enough time to prepare. So Jisoo being a good wife, set an alarm using her phone. However, Jisoo, being a dumb person, left her phone in Wonyoung’s room, which explains why there’s a kid at the airport crying her lungs out.

“Mimi!!!! Mimi!!!!!! Go no!!!!! T.T” Wonyoung said, trying to convince her mom. The kid has been clinging to her mother since she figured out the situation.

“Baby, mimi will be gone just for a week. It’ll be fast, I promise. And you have mommy here with you.” Jennie cupped her kid’s face, wiping the tears on its chubby cheeks.

“Stop crying now my princess.” Jennie knows how much the little kid likes to be called as princess. The trick worked and now Wonyoung have calmed down. The kid reached out her arms and Jennie immediately carried her.

“Wonwon sleep early, mimi home fast.” Wonyoung cupped her mimi’s face with her tiny hands. “Yes princess. I will come home faster if you’ll sleep early.” Jennie thinks that Wonyoung is really adorable right now so she can’t help but to bop her nose with the younger. Wonyoung immediately locked her mom to her embrace, placing her head on Jennie’s shoulder.

Good morning. This is an announcement for all passengers travelling to Los Angeles on flight BP0316 please have your boarding passes and passports ready for boarding. Flight BP0316 now boarding at gate 21.

“I guess it’s time for me to go.” Jisoo went to take the pouting Wonyoung from her wife. The kid is really trying her best not to cry again. She immediately went for a hug and placed her head at the nook of her mother’s neck to hide her incoming tears. Jisoo rubbed her daughter’s back to pacifiy her.

“Be safe honey. Call me as soon as you get there. And please use this opportunity to relax. Go and enjoy the place after your business meeting.” Jisoo captured her wife’s lips and Jennie can’t help but to smile along the kiss. She’s been married to Jisoo for a while now, but her kisses still have a great effect on her. Jennie didn’t forget to give Wonyoung a goodbye kiss before leaving.

“Kim Jisoo, take good care of Wonyoung. I swear, if something happens to my kid, if I see even a slight scratch, you’ll get into big trouble, honey.” Jennie sternly reminded her wife. “Ma’am yes ma’am!” Jisoo made a salute before gesturing her wife to go ahead. She’s actually cowering in fear now. Honestly, she has no idea if she’ll survive a week with Wonyoung alone. This is the longest time that she’ll be taking care of her daughter by herself.

“You can do this Jisoo! You just need to play with your daughter, give her a bath, feed her, and then tuck her to bed. HWAITING! Poong poong!” “Let’s go home now my princess.”

Jisoo put Wonyoung on the baby car seat. She double-checked, no scratch that, triple-checked everything before asking their driver to start the car. “Mr. Yoo, we can go now.” Jisoo released a deep breath while reaching for Wonyoung’s hand. “We’ll go now Jisoo-ssi.” Mr. Yoo checked on the girl through the rear-view mirror. He stepped on the gas pedal after the girl have calmed down.

Wonyoung’s House

Jisoo has been busy preparing since they came back from the airport. Comforters, blankets, pillows, and other “soft” things are scattered on the floor. She’s trying to surprise her daughter hoping that it will lift her mood. Speaking of her daughter, a tiny angel wearing an oversized shirt emerged from her room, rubbing her eyes with her right hand, while holding her favorite bunny plushie on the other.

“Good morning again princess~” Jisoo run to her daughter to pick her up and smothered her with kisses in the process. “Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Mmmmmmmwaaaah!” Wonyoung giggled at her mom’s antics. “Mommy stop. Tickles. Teehee” Wonyoung said while grabbing Jisoo’s mouth.

“Look Wonyo! Mommy made you a cute~ house! TADADA~” Wonyoung immediately let go of her mother’s mouth and asked to be put down. She went straight inside the teepee, not forgetting to check every nook of it.

“Mommy! Pweetty!” Look mommy, aunt ddeulgi!” Wonyoung went beside the bear. Jisoo thought it’s hilarious how her daughter identifies the teddy bear as Seulgi. She excitedly reached for her phone to record everything. She will definitely send this to her wife and post it to the group chat.

“Bunbun, meet aunt ddeulgi. Aunt ddeulgi, meet bunbun.” Wonyoung introduced the bunny and bear plushies. Meanwhile Jisoo went to retrieve something from her room. The older went back to the teepee heaving. She put down the stack of what it seems like thick books near Wonyoung.

Seeing the thick books, Wonyoung thought that her mother will read her a bedtime story already. “Book mommy? No. Wonwon sleep no. Wonwon play more. Pweaaase.” Wonyoung gave the cutest puppy eyes to her mother. Somehow the kid knows that her parents would usually give in if she does that.

Seeing her daughter’s aegyo, actually made Jisoo miss her wife more. No need to prove that Wonyoung is Jennie’s mini-me. She pinched her daughter’s cheeks and then placed her in her lap. “We won’t sleep yet princess. It’s still early. This thing right here…. is a photo album.” Jisoo opened the first photo album. The first page consists of animal doodles, letter, numbers, and two human sticks at the side wearing what it seems like a dress. Something that a grade schooler will draw. “This is mommy and mimi’s first photo album. I would like to share this to you so that we won’t miss your mimi that much. Sounds good right?” The younger nods and completely rest her back to her mother’s as she listens to their story.

Year 1999

A loud crash. That’s the last thing that Jisoo can remember. She opened her eyes and all she can see are shattered glasses and blood.

Blood.

She tried her best to move and to look around. She recognized two other cars, wrecked cars to be exact, not that far from theirs. Slowly, she started to patch everything. Tears and fear were starting to build up to the poor child. “Eomma? Appa? Oppa? Unnie?” Jisoo finally freed herself from the car. She immediately turned to the other side to look for her family. She immediately reached for her brother who is holding her sister protectively. “Oppa… Oppa.. Come on Oppa! Unnie…Please” Jisoo kept on tapping her brother and sister, but her actions were futile. She immediately moved to his father when she saw a little movement from him. “Appa! Appa! Can you hear me? Appa, hang in there. I’m going to ask for help, huh? Please help us. SOMEBODY HELP US PLEASE!!!” Jisoo felt tightness in her hand but she felt the release as soon as she faced her father. “Appa! Appa! No! Please! Don’t! You can’t leave me like this!” Jisoo started to cry really hard. She desperately reached for her mother’s hand, continuously calling her. “EOMMA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter