Minjoo's Special Day

Big Brother House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Big Brother House

5:00 PM – The kids have gathered in the Big Brother House for their weekly “kids day out”. However, unlike before where you’ll see the kids all over the house, Yena climbing on the curtain, while Sakura tries to cut it; Hyewon stealing all the baked goodies; Wonyoung drawing her masterpiece on the wall; Yujin just rolling on the ground meaninglessly, they’re actually huddled on one side, today. WHY?

Chaewon’s Crib

8:00 AM – “Chaewon~ah! Can you please open the door? I think they have arrived already.” Mina yelled from the kitchen. The penguin is busy preparing her kids’ lunchboxes. “Okay. I’m coming!” Chaewon rushed to the door excitedly to see her friends. Like a reflex, she went straight to her unnie. “Hyewon un- OH?” Chaewon suddenly dropped Hyewon’s arms. “Minjoo-ya.. You. Y-you look pretty today.” The pretty girl is now having an eye contact with the ground.

“I told you sis! You look extra pretty today. I even let you eat my last piece of takoyaki!” Minjoo scoffed at this. “That’s actually mine in the first place. You stole it.” The younger said in a hushed tone.

“A-anyway.. Come in.” Chaewon said while gesturing the two to come inside. Also, reaching for Minjoo’s hand. Minjoo took the older’s hand while blushing hard on the act. “I just d-don’t want you to get lost!” Chaewon tried to justify her act.

“They’ve been here several times. Tch.” Nako said out of nowhere. “Oh. You’re here. Uhm what do you want to drink Minjoo? Juice? Yogurt? Water? Cola? Uhm no. That’s bad for us. Hmmm. What else? Nako’s milk? Chaewon babbled. Hearing what her sister said, Nako rushed on Minjoo’s side and glared at the poor girl. “Don’t you dare touch my milk.”

Minjoo gulped. “W-water Chaewon unnie. Water.” Chaewon immediately dashed to the kitchen. On the other hand, Hyewon approached the tiny kid. “Nako, can I try your milk?"

Big Brother House

11:00 AM – Eunbi welcomed all the kids in the Big Brother House hoping that they would like the activities that she prepared for today. The kids knew that they should fall in line upon entering. However, an unnecessary commotion is happening. The kids are pushing one another instead of forming a line. The older went to check on the kids.

“Yah yah Yenduck! Stay away! I’ll stand behind Minjoo!” The pretty kid with short bob said while pushing the duck.

“Ah why??! I was here first! Eunbi unnie!!!!!” Yena screamed for help.

“What is happening here huh?” Eunbi puts her hands on her waist, trying to be more intimidating.

“Unnies pak pak pak! Becows Minjoo unnie pwettyy~ Unnies baaad >.<” The youngest bunny answered. Upon seeing the eyebrows of Eunbi moving weirdly. The youngest puppy tried to interpret for the older.

“Unnies fighting. Because Minjoo unnie pretty. Unnies bad >.<” Yujin copied exactly Wonyoung’s expression.

“Basically, we’re fighting who’s going to stand behind Minjoo because as you can see, she’s so pretty. Well, she’s always pretty. But like, today is different. Maybe the bangs? We’re not sure. But the point is YAH YENA UNNIE BACK OFF!!!!!” Nako tried to squeeze her way out between Minjoo and Yena. The kid can’t believe that the duck didn’t see her standing behind Minjoo.

“Yah Nako… You speak so well now?” Eunbi smiled at the younger and picked her up. Smooching the kid all over.

“Okay. Okay kids! Break it off!” The kids froze on the spot. It’s a mess. Sakura head-locking Yena, Yuri trying to separate the two while Hyewon is just there urging the fight, Hitomi and Chaewon pulling each other to the back, and Yujin – Wonyoung pulling Minjoo’s arms on each side.

“Minjoo grab my hand and stay beside me.” Minjoo smiled and hurried beside her unnie. “The others, stand at your usual position.” The other kids went on their positions with heavy feet.

 2:00 PM – Eunbi brought the kids to the playground for their next activity. Being today’s special girl, she let Minjoo try every ride first.

“Unnie I want to ride the swing!” Minjoo excitedly went to the swing. Hyewon carried her sister and placed her on the seat while Sakura went behind to push it.

“Minjoo~yah!” Sakura attempted to gain the younger’s atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter