Grow Old with You

Big Brother House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I could be the girl who grows old with you. I wanna grow old with you.”

Minjoo’s House

Despite the chilly weather outside, a family of four is having a warm morning in their house. A child can be seen enjoying her hot chocolate at the corner while patiently waiting for her mother to dress her little sister. Approaching to their side is a tall, dark, and gorgeous woman carrying two sets of adult clothes.

“Here’s your coat love.” Tzuyu hung the coat next to Sana. “Minjoo~ah you really look like your mama.” Sana smiled lovingly to her youngest daughter while fixing the kid’s hair. “You can’t also deny that she got your features, Sana.” Tzuyu said while giving Sana a back hug. “How could you leave us in the hug mama?” Minjoo said with tears forming in her eyes. “See. Clingy like you Sana.” The girl just laughed, and the family engulf each other in a big hug.

“Let’s hurry up! We’re still going to Mina’s. Hyewon~ah! Stop eating there dear. We need to go.” Sana yelled while double checking the kids’ luggage. “Okay!” Hyewon answered. She sneakily put some snacks in her bag. “Mommy! Unn- *hmp*” Minjoo tried to tell on Hyewon but the older quickly hushed her and gave her a frog-shaped jelly, which she gladly accepts.

Nako’s House

Mina’s place is not that far from the Chou’s residence, so they arrived quickly. Tzuyu pressed the doorbell and was welcomed by a pretty kid, who hurriedly ran inside the car. “Hyewon unnie!!!!!” Chaewon was immediately peppered with hugs and kisses from Hyewon. On the other hand, the adults were pretty much the same as the kids.

“Chaengie! My cub!” Sana choked, I mean hugged Chaeyoung like they haven’t seen each other for years. “My puppy Tzuyu!” Mina, as expected was calmer than the other Japanese as she squishes Tzuyu’s cheeks. Amidst all chaos, Nako, Mina’s youngest daughter, quietly sat beside Minjoo. “Eomma. Go.”

“Save it guys. Nako’s getting mad.” With that, everyone settled themselves inside the car. They can’t deny that despite being small, Nako, is someone you shouldn’t mess with.

Yujin’s House

Jeongyeon and Yujin are currently playing with their lego in the living room. The mother and daughter are having their moment together while Nayeon dolls up for the reunion.

“My child, are you going to give that lego house to your Minjoo unnie?” Jeongyeon asked her daughter. However, Yujin just ignored her and continued creating her masterpiece. “Of course, she’s going to give her precious art to my godchild and future daughter in law, Wonyoungie~” Nayeon sassily said. The two bickered for a bit trying to prove who’s the “right one” for their only daughter.

“Now my little prince, tell us who’s right before we head out.” Jeongyeon asked for the last time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nekkoya.”

Big Brother House

Everyone is now gathered in the Big Brother House. Jihyo and Eunbi are the main organizers of this reunion. The two are still staying in the orphanage to help their uncles. Jihyo distributes the tasks to the couples while Eunbi oversees the kids. Irene and Jennie together with their partners are assigned in the food area. Wendy, Joy, Momo, and Dahyun are busy preparing for the program proper, while the rest grooms the entire house.

A man in sleeveless shirt and gym pants suddenly showed up. “Look what we have here. It’s good to see all of you. It’s been a while.” Park Jinyoung greeted the girls. Beside him is an old man, THE OLD MAN, rather. Sitting in his wheelchair, looking at the girls lovingly with tears in his eyes, is Lee Sooman, the founder of the orphanage – their dad. Sana and Momo are trying to hold their tears as they see their dad looking so frail. They called on the kids, who excitedly approached to greet their grandpas.

“How are you dad? Uncle Jinyoung?” Seulgi asked. “I’m good. As usual, busy with the orphanage because your uncle Hyunsuk won’t even come at the office. But thank God, I have Eunbi and Jihyo to help me.” Jinyoung said, ending his statement with a body wave to ensure the kids of his condition. All of them turned their attention next to the old man who was about to speak.

“I just want to see you all again. It’s been hard for me these past few days. You know, part of getting old. Last night, I happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter