Found You Oh Sweet Henry

COMPLEX PSYCHO

 

 

Yesung was working when suddenly he heard a knocking on his door.

“Come in” said him sternly after he had his concentration disturbed by the sudden guest.

“Yesungie.”

The too familiar voice had him look up hastily.

“Eomma?”

He watch as the old woman taking a seat right across his. Settling a few lunch boxes on the young master desk.

“I heard you ignoring your breakfast again. You look thin nowadays.” said the mother with hint of worried.

“I’m fine. I’m busying with work, that’s fine, right?” said Yesung, avoiding the hurts in his mother’s eyes.

“Ah.. I see. I’ll leave now. But please eat the food, okay?” said Yoojin as she turn his heels around. Walking softly towards the door before taking another glance towards the busy young man.

‘You’ve change… My Yesungie… just like we want to… but was this alright?’ thought Yoojin once before exiting the office room.

Donghae who had been watching from his desk approach Yesung quietly. Opening the foods container one by one before snatching the paperwork from Yesung’s hand.

“Eat first. I know you hate her now but she’s still your mother. Now eat. You had the worst acid reflux yesterday.” said Donghae.

Yesung stubbornly shake his head. Pushing away the food from getting near his hand.

“Tssk. Hyung. Please eat. It is no use to torture yourself with this. Besides, have you seen her appearance just now? I think she’s suffering just the same as you.”

“She’s not… she seem fine to me.” Yesung averting his eyes from the younger’s stare.

“She’s not. She look thinner than you and you are already underweight yourself!” seeing the older being unresponsive towards him, he sigh in defeat. “Fine.I won’t give you the information I got on Shin Donghe, that ex servant of your's.”

Hearing the name of his ex servant, Yesung stand up way too quickly. Resulting in him being dizzy from the lack of energy.

“See… stubborn big headed hyung.” said Donghae, pinching the older’s not so chubby cheeks.

“Ow... give me the report now..” said Yesung while pouting, earning a silent coos from Donghae.

“After lunch. Now eat. I had a date for now.” said Donghae as he went to his desk to fetch his coat and car key.

“Date? With who?” Yesung staring at Donghae with curiosity as the younger had his hand on the knob.

“Some Lee’s” said Donghae as he disappear into the corridor.

“Aish. Brat.”

Yesung look down at the scattered foods container on his desk. Feeling a rush of guilty for talking rudely towards his mother.

“My favorite…” mutter him as he took a bite at each foods his mother had prepared for him.

.
.
.

“So here it is.”

Donghae handing the files as he promised. Upon coming back from his ‘date’, the older won’t stop pestering him with the crucial information that could help him track down his younger brother.

“Shin Donghe or better known by his friend as Shindong. If my research were right, he had been fired from your household alongside with other maids and housekeeper when you had your first ‘ long-dream symptoms' that we know was a fake now. It could be your parent fired them to hide your past. And you wanna know something more interesting?” said Donghae, wiggling his eyebrows toward Yesung.

“What?”

“He had been working with a company that had been our enemy since one year ago. Tan cooperation.”

Yesung only nod with the younger uninterested information, until his eyes fells on one of the paper.

“Lau…Henry?” whisper Yesung softly, studying more into the depth of the information. “Who is this Lau Henry? Why there’s no photo of him?”

“Ah that? I thought it was your younger brother too but the surname kinda shrug me off. He’s the brother in-law of Tan Hangeng, the owner. No one ever seen his face before thus the lack of information on him.”

“He’s my brother.”

“What?” said Donghae with dumbstruck face.

“My baby brother. Henry! He is my little brother!” said Yesung as he begin to look frantic.

“Hyung, calm down. You can’t just say that. What if we wrong. That’s an enemy company!”

“What else to be proven? Donghe’s gone for a year and now he work with someone who had this guy name Henry he work for?”

“Hyung. We can’t be so sure.”

“How old this Henry guy, answer me Hae?!”

“Erm… might be 18?”

“Oh my God it is him!” shouts Yesung as he pacing around as if he was walking on a larva pit.

“Hyung..?”

“What should I do..” muttered Yesung again, ignoring the younger’s call.

“Hyung…” Donghae begin to feels his patience wearing thin.

“I can’t just barge into their territory! Henry might be crying right now…”

“Hyung!”

‘Slap!’

Yesung were pushed down to his seat after the painful slap from Donghae.

“Breath.” said Donghae.

Once he was calm enough, he thanking the younger for the reality check.

“We need to do more research. Besides, you had meeting in one hour.”

“Urgh… why now…” said Yesung in defeat, rubbing his own face furiously.

“Because you are the soon to be CEO.”

“Tssk.”

.
.
.

Soon it’s begun. The stalking from the soon to be CEO from big company. Discreetly following his target every now and then.

“Hyung. You need to rest for awhile.” said Donghae who had been following the older all day.

“No. You said it yourself, you saw someone that look like my mom. Only Henry had the same features with my mom. You can go home first.” said Yesung, still holding onto the binocular. Watching closely on the front door of the Shin’s household.

Donghae sigh, facing the stubborn older only cause him headache.

“I’m not gonna leave you. But it’s weird. If it was true that your Henry was the Tan’s in-law, why he’s here. Living with Donghe.”

“I don’t know. The truth is,I didn’t know what does Donghe work as when he’s at our household before. My parent never let me get close to any of our maids or worker. It was Heechul hyung who close with him.” said Yesung.

Donghae only nod. The older had already told him everything about his worst past. The older’s past succeed in making him sympathies more from the siblings suffering, earning more support from him to help the older solve his problem. 

“Hyung! There!” said Donghae once his eyes falls on a silhouette that wandering near the top floor window.

“Where!?” said Yesung, quickly darting the binocular towards the younger’s pointing fingers.

It was crystal clear to him now. Buying a house right in front Shin’s household was the only way for him to watch over the person he had been looking for weeks. The silhouette which are now clear sight for him was enough for him to act frantic.

“Hyung! We have a door! Why would you use the window!” shouts Donghae in panic, watching as the older almost use the top floor window as an exit. He pull the older down harshly before pinching the older’s cheeks hard.

“Ow! Stop! I need to get to Henry!” shouts Yesung annoyingly.

“Gosh! You can’t just go like that. We need to think first. What if the part where you told me Henry was abused were real? He will be so freak out once he saw you!”

Yesung slump himself to the floor, the younger’s word hit him hard. A flash of memory from the last moment he saw Henry were quite horror. Beaten up to the pulp as big men surrounding the small body.

“Your right… he might hates me.. what should I do? I never think about this before…”

“That’s why. We should use Lee Hyukjae.”

“Lee Hyukjae? The doctor? Are you crazy?”

“Why not?” said Donghae stoic. “Hyukjae never shows his face to the public much. Tan will never recognize him so we can make him approach Shin first.”

“Urgh… you’re right… but I miss him so much…” said Yesung as he took a glances at the house across his.

“I know. You won’t stop talking about him almost everyday. How about we looking for your older brother next while Hyukjae doing his part soon?”

“Heechul hyung? But.. he might hates me too…” yesung lowering his head as he fiddling the hem of his shirt.

‘This man suffers too much…’ thought Donghae with worries. He had found a few information on Yesung’s older brother but it was from someone who had meet the said older brother from 2 years ago.

“We can just try. Okay? Now. We should go back now that we know he is your Henry. You didn’t buy any furniture for this house.” said Donghae as he shake his head from the empty room.

“Okay.” said Yesung softly. Feeling heavy when he had to leave the house and apart from Henry again thought the younger were in different house.

.
.
.

Shin’s house

“Shindong hyung!”

Upon hearing the high pitch shrieking, Shindong begin to sigh in defeat.

“Yes Ryeowook. You’re voice are killing me…” said Shindong.

“Hehe. Sorry. I just wanna say, it’s seems that we had new neighbour for days now!”

“Ryeowook. I’m just next to you. Don’t shout again…” said Shindong. He had just arrive from work. The tiredness dragging him once he had to face the forever hype Ryeowook.

“I know. But I’m excited! We never had new neighbour before.” said Ryeowook with bright smiles.

Feeling defeated by the younger excitements, Shindong only ruffling Ryeowook wavy hair.

“I know. So did you meet them yet?”

“Nope. They seems busy everyday. I’ll try to ask them tomorrow.”

“Okay. Hey… where is him?” said Shindong as he searching for the said person.

“Oh, he’s resting. We had so many activity today at campus.” said Ryeowook.

“Really? Tell him not to push himself too hard. He just recovered weeks ago. His hyung gonna kill me…” said Shindong with a frown.

Soon his distraught were disturbed by a doorbell.

“Ah… talking about the devil.” Shindong mumbling while shoving Ryeowook to get to the door.

“Hello! I’m looking for my brother!” shouts the guest, followed by two other people behind him.

“Ah Heechul hyung. He’s resting at the moment.” said Shindong while waving his hand tiredly and smiles to his bos that walking next to  Heechul. 

“Really? I was about to ask him to come home with me. Geng ah, can we postpone the date? I wanna stay here for today.” said Heechul, clinging sweetly at the sad man’s arm.

“Aish… I’m already book your favorite diner restaurant..” said Hangeng with a pout.

“Urghh wipe that pout hyung. Disgusting.” said Ryeowook with a snort.

“Manners Wookie.” Heechul said as he ruffling the smaller’s hair harshly.

They playful time distracted by a small cough.

“Sir Tan, should I cancel the reservation?” said a bulky man that pose as Hangeng private assistant

“Ah do that,Kangin. Got to listen to the Queen.” said Hangeng with a smirk towards Heechul in mocking manner.

Heechul only glares at the chinese CEO as he walks away towards the stairs.

“I’ll go home first, Chul ah. Text me later.” said Hangeng with a small shouts towards Heechul. “Let’s go, Kangin ah. Bye guys.”

“Bye hyung!” said both Shindong and Ryeowook before resuming their held up conversation.

.
.
.

Heechul enter a room at the end of the corridor. Softly closing the door as if a small creaking sounds could wake the sleeping figure on the bed.

“Henry ah?” said Heechul, wanting to make sure the younger already asleep.

Getting no response, Heechuls smile softly towards the sleeping younger. He took a seat next to the bed, studying the sleeping face.

‘Must be one tired day. Should I ask the lecturer to lessen his activity?’ thought Heechul as he saw the tired Henry.

It was at this time Heechul always regret for not being able to give the best for his brothers. Regretting his choice of coming out to their strict parent. It’s been years ever since the last time he saw them. The people who had gave birth to him. Running from the responsibility he had as the first born from the Kim’s family.

Heechul took Henry’s hand. Pulling the sleeves up just to see scars and faded one.

‘Why did you let this happen… why won’t you save him, Yesung?’ thought Heechul in irritation. He knows the middle siblings had to take over his place as the family proudest being but seeing how lifeless Henry was brought to him only fuming his anger more.

Although Shindong had told him everything that happen inside the messy household, the blame he had on Yesung was far too deep. For letting Henry to be the victim of their parent madness.

Flashback

Heechul was on his way to his workplace. Years away from the Kim’s, he had survive by his own with few help from his grandparents who took a pity by what their daughter had done to her own son. Supporting everything Heechul choose to be and never once pushing away their grandson till the death come to take them away.

With everything he had and the talent he had as the Kim’s, Heechul build his own cooperation alongside his boyfriend, Tan Hangeng. Using the Tan’s surname to survive in the business world, he manage to stand the same level as his own dad.

Back to the daily schedule, Heechul just arrive at his building. Hands in hand sweetly with Hangeng. To hell with eyes that watching them. Alas, their worker knew their own bosses relationship and being supportive for them.

“Chul, I can take over the meeting after this. Can you re-checking the files Kangin had send you yesterday?” said Hangeng once they in the elevator.

“Sure. Besides, it’s tiring to face those old men in the meeting room.” said Heechul, rolling his eyes off as he reminded by the boring same old meeting.

Hangeng chuckles from his lover rants. “Those old men are our investor, honey.”

“Fine. See you later.” said Heechul as he took off on the different floor from Hangeng.

He was so close to his own office when his phone went off.

“Donghe?” he saw the name of the caller. Hesitantly he receive the call. Afraid something worst had happen to the Kim’s servant.

“Hello DongDong?” said Heechul in playful manner for the young servant who he had known since he was a teenager.

“Hyung… Henry…he’s in danger…” said Shindong with a hints of fear in his voice.

“What do you mean Donghe ah…” said Heechul, feeling lost by the sudden call.

“I think the madame knew about Henry being homoual… he told me last night he will be leaving to look for you and came out to madame about his uality so she can throw him out… but it didn’t work like he plans too… what should I do… I was hiding on the second floor.”

“Where’s Yesung. Where’s that brat!” shouts Heechul in anger once he finally secluding himself inside his own office.

“He’s went off to work just now…oh wait.” Shindong can be heard furthering himself form the phone before a few gasp can be heard.

“Donghe ah!” Heechul began to feels impatience.

“Hyung! Yesung hyung just come back. I don’t know why he’s here but it’s seems like he look too shock from the scene… oh my…” another gasp escape Shindong’s mouth.

“What is it? Don’t make me waiting!”

“Oh Gosh.. they knock out Yesung hyung and took him away… I think madame didn’t want him to see it… ahhh that b*tch!” shouts Shindong in whisper.

“Hyung, I have to go for now. She’s calling for me…” said Shindong frantically before ends the call.

“Aish stupid Shin! Now what should I do!” said Heechul, staring at the ends call.

Few minutes later a text message had Heechul hastily picking up his phone after he had settle himself at his desk.

‘Come to this address now. -Shindong-’

It didn’t take him long to make him already on his way to the address. Half an hour later, he found himself standing in front of a house. The door the front door opens up. Revealing a pale looking Shindong.

“Donghe ah?” said Heechul as he approach the younger.

“They.. they ask me to.. throw Henry’s body to the ditch…”

“What do you mean body…?” said Heechul with a frown.

“I.. he’s been checking by a doctor now but… I don’t know…” said Shindong with teary eyes.

Heechul walk pass the younger to the living room, only to found a doctor was checking the weak looking Henry.

Shindong approach the older slowly. Rubbing softly on the older’s back.

“I can’t bring him to the hospital… I don’t want the Kim’s to know about him… I’m sure he can make it…”

Heechul study the doctor gesture. The pulse checking. The iv drip needle poking the frail hand.

“Doc… how is he?” said Heechul, trying his hard to control his emotion.

It’s took five minutes in silent before the doctor turn to Heechul and Shindong with a smile.

“He’s fine. He just went pass the critical moment. I don’t get it, why you ask me to check him here but next time please bring him to the hospital.” said the doctor with a sigh.

“I understand. Thank you so much for the help. I’ll send the money after this.” said Heechul in relief. “Shindong, show him the way out.”

Shindong obey the older and settle the payment discussion before sending the doctor off.

He approach the older again but this time, there’s something with the older expression.

“Where’s Yesung?” said Heechul sternly.

“I don’t know… they were already gone when madame ask me to dispo--- take Henry away…”

“Do they expect you to come back after this?” said Heechul, hands caressing the unconscious Henry.

“Still nothing from them. Hyung.. I don’t think Yesung hyung know---”

“Shush it. Don’t mention that name for now. Henry’s condition more important.” said Heechul, cutting the younger’s word off.

“Okay…” said Shindong softly. Feeling storm coming towards the other Kim. Praying for he knows how Yesung had tried his best to do his part in the whole ordeal.

Flashback off

‘Yesung… what was in your head all this time? Why you so… unreadable….?’ thought Heechul curiously.

 

 

 

 

A/N: uh-oh.  Heechul hate yeye? '0' no yechul bromance??!! Nah. It'll come later. It's our baby Story today!!!!! Go stream the songs once it come out!!!!!!