Down Of the Therapy

COMPLEX PSYCHO

 

 

Yesung Pov

Work. Everyday is work. No time for myself. No time for privacy. But as long as eomma is happy, it would be more grateful for me to fulfill her wish. That's what i think, before.

It's been months ever since the episodes of me waking up from nightmare. Doctors said in the amount of short time, one can dream the worst of their paranoia.

Me having 2 other brothers int the dream was the result of loneliness. That's what my doctor, Mr Lee said. 

Everything seems to be rewritten again. My childhood are just like an old film. Scattered in broken loop. 

I trust my parents. But ever since i came back from the therapy session, my memory become more vague. Too vague. I can't find the pieces of any memory about Heechul hyung. Is it possible for one to erase memories? 

.
.
.

New therapy session. I've gathered bunch information of hypnotic therapy. In my case, it's fit well the description. I indeed been fooled. Added with the fact i had stumble upon my parents dealing with someone call Lee Hyukjae. That man. Eerily similar looking to my doctor right now. Beneath the mask and hat that day, their eyes weren't gonna be fooling me twice. 

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me.

I wait myself patiently on the therapy chair. The air filled with papers smells and inked printing. Too much of alike with my office. Too neatly decorated for someone like Lee Hyukjae. Too 'clean' for someone who work as a manipulator syndicate. 

I do my homework. It's wasn't that hard whn you had someone like Lee Donghae on your side 

Pov End

Flashback 

A knock on the door to his space gain his attention. Looking up from his mountain of paperwork to the door to found his father, smiling brightly towards him.

"Son, it's time for you to have your own assistant. Meet Lee Donghae, he will be your secretary from now on. I assured you, he can be trusted" said Jaeun happily. 

Donghae politely bows to his new boss. Introducing himself as the graduates from prestige college 

After awhile, Jaeun decided to leave Yesung's office, to give some space for them to know each other.

"Sit" said Yesung expressionless. 

Donghae obediently follow the order. Waiting as Yesung judging his resume that long been accepted by the real Ceo at the moment. 

"Say, you'll do everything i ask?" said Yesung sternly, closed the folder softly while boring hole into the younger's doe eyes.

"Y--yes sir. I am committed once i sign the contract." 

"Good. Now go to your desk now and prepare me some schedule,  you can ask my dad's secretary for my schedule."  said Yesung before he began to focus on his paperwork. 

'Stoic' thought Donghae and went in with his work.

.

Months later. It didn’t take that long for Yesung to open his heart for Donghae. Being that the younger act more like a younger brother than his full time assistant. From having the schedule to invite the young master to his work place to waking him up almost everyday.

Donghae now knows why the young master act such behaviour for the past months. Gaining the older trust was his goal. Making him the proudest human being for being able to open Yesung’s cold heart and accepting him as one of his close acquaintance. Never once he thought the older as the bad guy who he have heard from the news. Being that he was an orphan who live with his older brother who never had the time for him, Yesung was the best hyung he could ever ask.

It’s the same schedule like usual. Donghae arrived at Yesung’s house in the early morning. He had heard how the older were now living by himself as his parent are now moving quite farther than his house. Such a big house for a small human, thought Donghae before using his given keycard to enter the house.

“Hyung?” he said once he stop himself in front of an ebony’s door.

Receiving no answer, he let himself in after a few knocks. Truth to his expectation, the older still smuggling into his comfortable blanket. He turn his heels towards the bed with the intention of waking up the older.

“Hyu---” his word cut off short.

The older were staring deep into his eyes, dark ring beneath his eyes was enough to show how sleepless his night was. Hands clutching onto the blanket that neatly tuck til his chest while looking all lost. Soon, the small hand reach for the younger’s with his eyes pleading for the younger to grab onto it.

“Hyung? What’s wrong?” siad Donghae, finally take the hold of the smaller hand and placed himself next to Yesung.

“Hae… I’ve dream…” said Yesung softly.

“You dream? Are you sure? That eye bag look so much worst than before.” said Donghae casually, heck he had been long since he use comfortable speaking manner with Yesung.

“I woke up afterward and can’t get myself to sleep again.” sadi Yesung, gripping tightly onto the younger’s hand.

Donghae knew something wasn’t right. The shuddering in his palm are no jokes. He caressing the small palm, trying to calm the older down.

“So, what did you dream of?”

“Henry…Heechul hyung…” Yesung mutters in low voice.

“I’m sorry. Who’s them?” said Donghae curiously.

“I thought they were my siblings… but months ago my parent told me it was all dream… I don’t believe them…” said Yesung.

Feeling rude to barge into the young master family business, Donghae only keep listening to the his ranting.

“There’s this therapy doctor… he keep saying weird thing. The more I listen to him, the more vague my memories with my siblings… I know eomma did something that day. Hae, could you help me?” Yesung said As he loosen up the hand’s grip and bring himself up into sitting position.

“Eh?” Donghae become unsure of the older’s request. He know the scheduled therapy meeting the older had to go every week as he was the one who had to send him to the doctor. 

“What should I do,hyung?” said Donghae hesitantly.

“I want you to do on research Lee Hyukjae, the doctor. And I want you to hide this from the Ceo.”

“The Ceo? Your dad? But why?” 

“Just do it. I thought you you are committed to my order no matter what it was?”

“Ah.. but I sign with your dad…”

Yesung was taken aback by it. Donghae wasn’t wrong. The younger had no any reason to go against his own boss. He lean himself towards the bedhead, looking defeated.

“Please… I don’t want to live in this madness anymore… I know they were hiding something. Please Hae…” said Yesung with teary eyes.

Although his word was refusing the request, Donghae know he hadn’t the heart to refuse the older fully.

“Fine. But first, let’s get ready. You had a meeting in one hour. I’ll promise I do it.” said Donghae with a small smile.

.
.
.

Since then, it’s been a week after the promise had been made but Donghae was left with nothing. Yesung had been asking him almost everyday about the progress but the older always left with downed expression.

Today was the annually weekly checkup for Yesung. He know he had to do it now or he’s chance of getting the smallest evident on the doctor were wasted in the drain.

When it’s come to technology, Donghae could call himself the worst of the dumbest. He had ask for a help from his old friend to make him a small audio recorder for him to place it on Yesung.

‘This feels like action movies….’ thought Donghae, watching the small pin that could be easily hide underneath Yesung collar. He had come up with the idea of eavesdropping the process of therapy which only happen once he left the room.

He’s still waiting for Yesung to finish his last meeting. He was going through the older schedules when the door to his and Yesung joint space opens up.

“Hyung. You finish already?” said Donghae.

Yesung nod. Slowly he walk towards his desk, looking more exhausted once he was reminded by his scheduled appointment.

The young secretary approach Yesung once he lock the door. Making sure no one will enter the office room at any moment.

“Hyung, come here.” said Donghae, leading the older to his coffee table.

He took out the small pin and reaching for the older collar.

“What are you doing?” said Yesung, swatting the younger arm while being conscious for the small piece in the younger’s hand.

“I’ll be listening everything that happen during your therapy. You always said that you feels half conscious during the process, right? It doesn’t feels right to me. So here. Stay still.” said Donghae, slipping the small pin underneath the older’s collar.

“Will this work?” said Yesung, playing with the hem of his collar where the pin’s neatly tucked in.

“Let’s just pray. Okay. It’s time.”

.
.
.

Donghae waits in the car as usual. Placing the earphone into his ears, turning the app that surely connected to the older’s transmitter. Few seconds later, he can heard few noises.

Inside the therapy room, Yesung already seated in the familiar chair. Waiiting as the doctor prepare things for him.

“Yesung ssi. Takes the pills and the drink as usual.” said doctor Lee.

Yesung hesitantly obey the doctor. Taking the pills and drank the drink till it’s empty.

“Lay down. Don’t be nervous, we’ve been doing this for so long now.” doctor Lee chuckles while patting the older shoulder softly.

Soon it came. The daze feelings Yesung had been hating ever since he had the first session.

Donghae who had been listening carefully from the outside only gasped once he heard the process begin.

“Kim Yesung. The sole born from Kim family. The most successive empire that ever been seeing in this modern world.” the voice ringing again and again.

“What the he’s saying?” said Donghae, confused by the weird chanting. “It’s just bunch of nonsense that people already know…”

He continue to eavesdropping till the session end.

.
.
.

As usual, he had to pick up the groggy Yesung. With full of care he lead the older into the car before when to the driver sit. Right before he start to hit the road, he saw the glimpse of a smiley doctor Lee who waiting outside the building after sending Yesung to door.

‘Creepy er.’ thought Donghae in disgust as he watch the doctor disappear into the building. He glance toward Yesung who have been spacing out eve since he enter the car.

“Hyung. You okay?” said DOnghae, he never once engaging into a conversation every time the older finished with his therapy and today was the first he done it.

“Hyung?” he ask once the older were too unresponsive to his question.

“I’m…fine…” said Yesung, a small smiles escape his face when his eyes meet the younger’s.

“huh…. weird…” said Donghae as he begin to start the car towards Yesung’s home.

.
.
.

“Hyung?”

“Hemm?” 

Donghae approach the older who had his focus on the paperwork. A bundle of files been put right on top of Yesung’s work, earning a confused look from the older.

“What is this?” said Yesung as he begin to open the files.

“All the information I had on Lee Hyukjae. You were right. He is not what we think he is. I think… you were right too about you parent lying to you…”

Yesung smirking while reading the information. Knowing how he had been living in lies all this time.

“You did a great job Donghae ah. But I’m afraid I need more of your favour after this…” 

“What was it? I’ll do anything for you.” said Donghae that had Yesung smiles brightly. ‘Wow… he’s smiling’ thought Donghae in surprise.

“Search for Shin Donghe. My ex servant.”

Flashback off

Here Yesung had come. Waiting as the doctor prepare the same pills he had been shoving down his throat for a nonsense therapy.

“Here’s the pills.” said the doctor with a gummy smile.

Yesung took the pills into his hand, studying the shape of it before looking back at the doctor.

“Say, Mr.Hyukjae. What does this pill done to me?” said Yeusng with a smirk.

Doctor Lee who was waiting for Yesung were taken aback by it. Trying to hide the nervous when this patient smiles wickedly towards him.

“Oh, that can make you feel more ease during our conversation.” said the doctor as he rubbing his nape nervously. ‘… are all Kim crazy?’thought him as he took another glance towards the older.

“Are you sure about that? How much my parent pay you? I’ll pay you higher.”

“What? What are you talking about,Sir. I’m just responsible in helping you to heals from the incident.”

“What incident? The one where my mom tried to hide me from the truth? Say. How much. I’ll pay you higher so you can shut your mouth from reporting things to my parent. How’s that? At least I don’t have to kill you. And you can even enjoy your wasted time trying to fix me with that money.” said Yesung as he throw the pills and stomp on it until it’s turn into a dust. Looking up, he found the younger looking as pale as the paper sheets.

“Come on. Say the price.” said Yesung again in singsong.

‘Crap… he’s more crazier than the dad! I’ll be dead if I follow his order… but I’m still gonna die if I didn’t follow his order..’ thought Hyukjae in panic.

“I… can’t…” said him that didn’t goes unheard by Yesung.

“Why’s that?”

“Your dad gonna kill me…” said Hyukjae with teary eyes.

Knowing how far his dad can go, Yesung feels sympathy for the young doctor.

“Tell me everything… tell me what those two planning by making you erasing my memory. Was all those thing drugs?” said Yesung, poiting on the dust on the floor.

Hyukjae nod softly. Never in millions years his illegal activity being busted by his patient, let alone this crazy one.

“I’m sorry, Sir… at first I did  for the money but then when I told that I can’t hurt you with more drugs, they threatening to expose my activity… I know how powerful you dad can be.”

Yesung sighing, taking the sit again and fish out his phone.

“Come here.” said Yesung before hangs up the call.

Few minutes later, Donghae enter the room with curiosity.

“Donghae. We nee a plan. This is Lee Hyukjae, I’m sure you know him. My parents threaten him. What should we do. I can’t go on with this therapy anymore. It’s sickening when they were trying to erase my siblings from my memory! I didn’t want it to happen!” said Yesung in anger. The stress had been pent up to the point he can’t control his emotion in front of stranger.

“It’s okay, hyung. We’ll think of something.” said Donghae. He went to Hyukjae and study the pale face carefully.

“You. Why you look guilty?” said Donghae straightforwardly.

Feeling the secretary’s face were too close to him, Hyukjae took a few step back as a blush crept into his face.

“of course I feels guilty! Sir Yesung session took the longest time in my patient history. If he were to take more of those drugs, God knows what happen to him, mentally and physically.” said Hyukjae in protest, feeling accused by Donghae’s stare.

Donghae nod to himself, taking every note into his head. “Fine, now. If we were to stop this therapy, Yesung hyung’s parent will know it, am I right?”

Hyukjae nod. Donghae turn to Yesung who had been silence to himself after crying just now.

“Let’s just lie. It wasn’t that hard. Hyung, you should never bring up about your siblings anymore. That way, they will stop sending you to this therapy in future. And you, Hyukjae ssi… just lie with your report.” said Donghae with full of carefree.

“Easy said than being done. I’m at lying..” said Hyukjae with a pout.

“But you’ll help me looking for them right?” said Yesung pleadingly towards Donghae.

“Of course hyung. I’ll help.”

The younger had him smiling brightly, feeling thankful for everything Donghae had done for him.

“Thank you! You’re the best dongseng I ever had!” said Yesung as he tackle the younger into a big hug.

“Uhumm… I’m still here. Can’t you stop being lovey dovey?” said Hyukjae with a blush, feeling embarrassed by the pda.

 

 

 

A/N: if any of you realize the flow kinda fast, it's because I'm trying to get into the real thing sooner. This is all just like a backstory of how the title were chosen lol. And I'm sorry, this time, I'll be uploading anytime i want XD. You could say i finally had my writerblock lol