Mess After Mess

COMPLEX PSYCHO

 

 

"Hyung---

A faint voice disturbing his peaceful slumber. Soon a hands begin to shakes his forearm in gentle manner, forcing him to leave behind his dreamless sleep.

“Hyung wake up! You’ll be late for work!” Henry shout for the nth time.

Only after the younger vigorously shake his body, his eyes flustered open.

“Henli?” said Yesung groggily as he rub his tired eyes.

The nickname almost throw off Henry from the bed, surprised by the cute nickname that he had long forgotten. Silently coo the sleepy older, he left with a chuckles to start his day before went to his classes.

It took minutes before Yesung realize he had been left alone on the bed. He remember waking up in the middle of the night for a toilet and smile to himself as he saw his two siblings had join him.

With fuzzy brain to even work out his way, he blindly walk around the house only to stumble upon a laundry room.

‘Uh-oh… did I got lost?’ thought him, panicking after he tried to search for any maid or housekeeper to help him find his way but found none.

“Yesung?”

A voice had him sigh in relief. He turns around and found Heechul with a folded cloth in his hand.

“What are you doing here?” said Heechul back his laughter. He had been following Yesung after he saw the distress looking younger panicking.

“I…I got lost because I was walking with…closed eyes just now…”

“Pfft hahaha! You should have call me. Thank goodness I was following you secretly just now. Who knows what kind of ghost could took you away in this house. Come” said Heechul as he gesturing the younger to follow him.

Yesung puff his cheeks, sulking over the older tease. “You should have told me you were right behind me. I was looking for anyone or even a maid to help me.” said Yesung with a pout.

“Well, it’s fun to watch you looking like a lost puppy. Besides, we don’t have any worker here aside from an ahjumma coming to clean this house every Sunday.”

“Why’s that?”

“Why what? The no maid? Because I don’t trust them. Now, here your cleaned suit. Kibum will arrive in half an hour so get ready and come down for a breakfast with us.”

Yesung frown at the mentioned of his bodyguard. He nod weakly before walks back towards the guest room after Heechul show him the way.

‘So our times are up now…’ thought him.

.

“Take care. Come here anytime you want.” said Henry, eyes pleading for the older to come home to them.

Hearing the invitation, Yesung only wear his head down. Knowing it wasn’t his choice to do anything he want, even to come to the older’s house wasn’t his option.

‘As long as they still alive… I won’t be free…’ thought Yesung as he clench his fist into white.

The younger reaction didn’t unseen by Heechul. He knows how frustrating for Yesung to fight over his urge to stay with them.

“Or we can visit you sometimes.” said Heechul as he stares towards Kibum who furrow his brows upon the older’s talk.

“That suicide! Mom will know! Please don’t come to my house!” said Yesung with frantic voice.

Seeing his brother looking all pleading, Heechul only sigh and nod. “Fine, Kibum ssi. Please cooperate with us, don’t tell a thing to that old hags.”

Kibum nod. He knows well he’ll be doom if the news broke out to the Kim. He call out to Yesung and remind him about his soon meeting.

With heavy feet, Yesung bid farewells to his siblings and tailing Kibum slowly towards the car.

‘I need to end this.’

.
.
.

“How’s my boy?”

“Not much. Kibum said he fell asleep right after he went home last night.”

The two parent chatting at the balcony of their rented hotel suite. Enjoying the sunrise with glass of champagne.

“I feel a little guilty for doing this to him.” said Yoojin as she slump his head onto the husband’s shoulder.

“It’s for his own good. And we won’t know what Heechul capable of now. I shouldn’t agreed on that project!”

“Yeobo, calmed down. It’s just for another month and we will do something about that f*g.”

“Huh… why does thing won’t work our way? I just want my son to be ready once I let him take over my company. And they had to ruin it.”

“It’s okay oppa, I’m already send another person to stalk them. We manage to send away that traitor secretary and Kibum are doing good on watching over Yesungie. All left for us to make Yesung obey to us like before. Donghae is a bad influence for him. Thanks to my ‘dogs’, we manage to get information on Heechul and Henry whereabouts. We shouldn’t let them met at all. They will take away my baby!”

Jaeun sigh as he hug his wife close to him. A bit mixed feelings when they received the news about the Tan.co was belong to Heechul and now his married spouse. It was shocking indeed knowing the thrown away son was now succeed in life even as far as ranked in the same level as him.

Deep down into the gut, away from his ego, he quite proud of Heechul for being able to survive the hardship. But all went away when he thought about the son humiliating uality.

“It’s okay Yoojin ah. They won’t take away our only son… they won’t.”

.
.
.

Days had pass and truth to Yesung’s gut, he had never allowed to meet his siblings again. Though he was becoming frustrating from the pent up longing for his siblings or Donghae, he never leash it out on Kibum anymore. Heechul had told him how Kibum was the one who let them meet each other again. But it wasn’t an excuse to not yelled at the younger for every little mistake he made. Yes, he still angry but he had no one to rant on with. 

He had come by a news about Donghae work extended with his cousin. It was weird for his secretary to work with someone else but after he meet his cousin, he believe everything the older cousin said.

Namely Park Leeteuk, they meet each other accidentally when the older were about to leave the building. From there he knows that Leeteuk was his cousin from his father’s side that he never meet before.

He slumped onto his chair after Kibum left to buy him some food. After a long day work, he had whines about wanting to eat his favorite food to the bodyguard. Immediately, Kibum took off on his quest to search for the said food.

‘Finally… free from that strict ‘coach’.’ thought Yesung as he put his head onto his table. 

A knock on the door broke off his reverie. He let the guest come inside before turning to the said guest.

“Leeteuk hyung? What’s bring you here?”

“Oh nothing~ just want to visit my cute cousin. Tired?” said Leeteuk as he take a seat across the younger’s desk.

“Is it obvious?” Yeusng chuckles as he touch his own face. He do feels a bit worn out from all the work Kibum told him to finish in a given time.

“You look pale. Have you eat anything yet?” said Leeteuk with his motherly act. Caressing the young a bit chubby cheeks by hunching forward from his chair.

Yesung smile at the older. One thing he likes about the older was his motherly act he had given towards Yesung from the moment they’ve met.

“Kibum went out to buy some food for me. How about you hyung?” 

“Just came back from late lunch. I’m just checking on you. Well,I’ll go now, if you need anything just tell hyung okay?” said Leeteuk as he walks out the room.

Once again Yesung sigh and slump his head onto the table. With the older’s gone, he felt massive loneliness creeping inside him. Scrolling onto his phone, he found none of his closed friends’ number, he knows well how his parent manage to make Kibum delete the entire phonebook inside his contact and to be him, he remember none of those deleted phone numbers.

‘So… lonely…’ thought him repeatedly. Tapping onto his phone screen, trying to get something out of it. He almost squeal when the phone suddenly went off.

“Yes” said him stoicly as he saw the caller’s name.

“Young master, I’m sorry but I was about to go back to the office when my car broke down in the middle of highway. The helps could take too much time.”

“Why are you at the highway? That’s quite far from here.”

“Well… the food that you want are all sold out there so I tried t get to the next town but the car broke down before I reach there. I’m so sorry for this but could you go to the cafeteria to eat? I’m afraid I’ll be taking more time here.”

Yesung really want to chuckles from the younger’s willingness to go out there for a mere food but his ego was too high. He only respond with a hum.

“After you eat, you’ll have a meeting with Choi at 3 o’clock. And if I still didn’t make it there by 5 pm, you’ll go home with the company’s driver, understand.”

“Tssk! Don’t tell me what to! I’ll take the bus.” Yesung yell childishly before end the call abruptly.

.

After the late lunch, Yesung when to meeting room. His guest had been there for 5 minutes already.

“I’m sorry for the late, I got too caught up in the lunch.” said Yesung as he bows towards the guest.

“Oh it’s okay Yesung ssi. We too just got here.” said a tall man, accompanied by his assistant.

Yesung look up and give a faint smiles towards the man. He went over and took a sit right across the man’s.

The tall man turn to his assistant and whisper something before turns back towards Yesung. Yesung watch as the assistant went out after bowing slightly towards them.

“Where did he goes?” said Yesung cluelessly.

“Oh I ask him to take a rest since he not feeling well today. By the way, call me Siwon, Yesung ssi.” said Siwon as he shove his hand towards Yesung.

Yeusng took his hand and shake it politely. With a smiles he ask the young boss to drop off the formality and call him hyung if the younger wants too.

“Hyung? You older then me?” said Siwon as he never took off his eyes away from the older’s hand. ‘So small and soft’ thought him as he coos at the petiteness.

“My secretary told me you about my friends age.” said Yesung.

“Friend? You mean Donghae?” Siwon knit his famously bushy eyebrows.

“Oh you know him? From where?”

Siwon saw the look of excitement in the older’s eye. He know from Donghae that the older never had many friends before and Donghae was the only friend he had at the moment. Understand the older excitement,he chuckles and told him of how they were alumni from the same school.

“Wow. The world sure are small. Anyway, we should start the discussion now and have a chat later.” said Yesung.

“You mean a date?” said Siwon teasingly. Liking the reaction of the flustered Yesung hiding his face from the tease.

‘Ahh… why so cute, Yesung ssi..’

.
.
.

True to Kibum prediction, the car took longer than it need to be fix and Kibum was stuck in the town next to them after the mechanic had call belongs to the town. 

With Kibum being too far from him, Yesung was left to drive him with the company drive or the public transportation.

He choose the bus. Not wanting to burden the poor old driver to send him opposite way from the driver’s home.

He was walking his way towards the bus stop. Head full of thoughts of the last time he ever enjoy the public transportation. Once he had become an idol, he goes everywhere with a driver and even now he had his own driver to go to work.

He smiles as the breeze brushes his face. Cheeks tainted with blushes as the weather drop to cold one.

‘This is what it feels like to be free huh?’ thought him as he enjoy the scenery.

He walks more and more. Forgetting his main reason on walking towards the road. Soon he realizes he had been walking towards the wrong route where his bus supposed to go. Looking around he found out that he had walk towards a familiar looking area.

‘Wasn’t this where Hyukjae’s workplace is?’ thought him. He walks further down the street and truth to his guts, he arrived at the younger’s front door clinic.

‘But… he should have gone home by now… I should go back to the bus stop..’ thought him with a sad face.

“Hyung?”

He recognize the voice. With a lit up face, he turn around and found Donghae in front of the door with Hyukjae who was closing down the premise.

“Hae?!” shouts Yesung happily as he launch himself towards Donghae.

“Wow there! You look happy? And why you here? How you manage to fool that stoic bastard to come here?” said Donghae as he look around for the said stoic man.

“Oh I got lost while walking and Kibum stuck in another town because his car broke down this evening so I’m going home by myself. I’m so happy I can see you! And Hyukjae ah!” said Yesung as he launch himself again towards Hyukjae.

Both Donghae and Hyukjae only chuckles from the older antic.

“And oh, why you here Donghae?” said Yesung as he let go of Hyukjae.

Donghae glance towards Hyukjae and smile sheepishly. Nodding to each other as they exchange their thought. Being clueless in between the two, Yesung frown as Donghae walk over to them and take Hyukjae’s hand into his.

“We are a thing now” said Donghae with a bright smiles as he lift up their intertwine hands.

“Thing? What thing?” said Yesung in confusion.

Hyukjae chuckles and lean towards Donghae’s ear. “I forgot he’s quite naive. Henry told me he didn’t know much about love.” said Hyukjae as he giggles more.

“It’s mean we are boyfriend and boyfriend now. We are a lover.” Donghae ruffles the older’s hair as he whines about it.

“Oh! I didn’t know that you guys are close to each other! Congrats!” said Yesung as he clap his hand happily. Feeling warm for the two relationship.

“Now, you should go home before Kibum search for you.” said Donghae.

“No it’s okay. Kibum will be staying at that town till tomorrow.”

“Then we can give you a ride, how’s that?” said Hyukjae.

Yesung begin to clench on the hem of his shirt. Hesitant with the idea of going home. “Um… can I stay with you guys today… I don’t want to go home..”

Donghae surprise by the older’s speech. He had holding back to invite the older to their home at first but remembering how strict the bodyguard was he shrug it off.

“Of course! You can come with us!” it was now Donghae’s face to lit up in excitement. “But… is it okay? I mean… Mr.Kim might watching over us…”

“N--no. No one knows where I am. We’ll be fine. Besides, no one knows about you guys right? So, let’s go!” said Yesung as he drag the two away.

“Slow down hyung, do you know where our car is?” said Hyukjae with a chuckles.

Yesung shake his head while smiling sheepishly. It was the first time Donghae had saw the older smiling again in front of him. He had been watching over the older secretly and it was all foul moods the older radiate due to the strict bodyguard.

“Let’s go” Donghae pull their hands towards the parked car.

With that they begin to drive away into the road. Not once they realize, something or someone had tailed Yesung from the beginning he walks out of his own work.

 

 

 

 

A/N:  i was making a lot of mistakes last chapter due to sleep deprived XD. I'm sorry for the tardiness in this story, I'm trying to do it with leisure and no pressure. And i must say... This story makes me want to do something i never wanted to do before.