The Peace

COMPLEX PSYCHO

 

 

After the day Heechul had to deal with all the mess that happen to his family, he know had to once again in his disguise.

The middle child of the Kim had to attend his father funeral. Worrying about the younger mental state worsened if he were to left alone, Heechul and Hangeng decided to accompany Yesung to the family funeral.

Clad with black suit, it was too obvious the bandages and injury sustained by the heir of the family. Still with his head wrapped with white bandage and sprained leg, Yesung had to be push by a wheelchair.

Heechul had fully trusted their cousin, Leeteuk who willing to push Yesung around as he didn’t want the crowd to realize who he was beneath the mask and the hat. Disguising himself as a nurse who had taken care of Yesung temporarily,he managed to fool the oblivious cousin. Watching from the back row of the crowds, he saw how emotionless Yesung was when Leeteuk push him towards the mother who was still in her loss.

Feeling the shaken coming from their intertwined hands, Hangeng softly rubbing the palm of the nervous husband. Assuring him as they already reminding Yesung to not act hastily at the funeral.

“He’ll be fine. Trust him” whisper Hangeng softly.

The latter only nod and had his full focus on the wheelchair man. Soon it was time for the mother to do some speech on the behalf of injured son and her wrecked family.

“Thank you for coming today… it was still too…much for us to face this reality. My husband, Kim Jaeun. Was a dad and a good husband to us. One day after my son got into an accident that was almost took away his life from us, we had to face another.. unfortunate event… I.. I’m so sorry.. I can’t do this…” Yoojin walks away from the crowd.

The overwhelming feelings of knowing they were at fault for everything had finally open her eyes. Maybe too wide for the truth. She saw the dead eyes given by her son while listening to her speech. The soul piercing gaze had her broke down from continuing the lies she about to speak in front of the innocent crowds. It was too much, knowing how she’s literally was a survivor from being killed by the mental breakdown child who she love the most.

Of course she heard it. Heechul had call her night before the funeral about Yesung’s condition. It broke her heart to know how broken her son had become for all the mental abuse they had gave to him all his life. Thinking it could help their family to become the perfection they had always aim for. That was when the mistake happen. There’s no such thing as perfect life.

.

The crowd begin to dismissed after the wife to the dead husband never come back to attend the last burial. All had been handled by the others who willing to give a space for the mourning wife.

Leeteuk who had been pushing around Yesung’s wheelchair never once ask the younger about everything that happen. Thinking the younger were mourning for the loss.

He keep pushing Yesung back for the ‘nurse’ who waiting far from the crowd. Leeteuk smile toward Heechul and kneel right in front of the quiet Yesung.

“Hey. If you ever need someone to talk with, you can call Hyung anytime you want. Hyung will come right away, okay? Don’t trouble the nurses here and be a good boy.” said Leeteuk with a warm smile. The smile become brighter when Yesung return it with a small nod.

The older stood away from Yesung and bid them a farewell. Walk away to his own family who now with the grieving mother.

Once Heechul got Yesung inside his car, he finally can sigh in relief for nothing had happen. Not one bit he felt something about the grieving mother, alas the said parent had thrown him away when he was too confused with his own uality.

Looking at the weirdly quiet smaller. Unconsciously moving his hand to caress the scrapped cheeks of the younger from the accident.

“Hyung will take care of you from now on. You don’t have to worry about anything, anymore.” said Heecul softly.

Hangeng who was driving smiling to himself. He love the way Heechul had his own soft spot for his little brothers. Heck, he too now had open another soft spot for Yesung after everything that happen.

“Promise?” Yesung hoarse voice penetrate the awkward silent. Eyes full of hope as he darted his face towards Heechul.

Smiling softly, Heechul carefully hug the younger and whisper “I promise.”

.

.

.

3 months later

Sungmin pov

3 months. 3 freaking months later and only now I know what happen to our Yesung hyung!? if it weren’t for Henry to slip his mouth at Ryeowook, I won’t be here.

After escaping my way from the practice for my latest musical, I’m here at Heechul hyung resident. I’m prepared. I manage to get the address by myself as Yesung hyung no longer reply to all my messages and calls. They said he had to go through some therapy for everything that happen. And I too heard some unpleasant rumors about him from Ryeowook. That midget heard how Henry talks about the death of Mr.kim. Well that old man deserve it whether it’s true or not.

Ringing the bell twice, the gate finally opens up and revealing Hangeng hyung who walks towards me now.

“I’m sorry. Who are you?” said him.

Of course. Yesung hyung still hadn’t told them about our intermission the other day. That was the day I saw all of them there. Besides, with this mask, he won’t know the famous idol in this century.

“I’m Lee Sungmin.I’m friend with Yesung hyung and Ryeowook. And I know Henry too. I come to visit him.”

“Oh. I’m so sorry. Yesung won’t accept visitor for now.”

Oh what a bummer… I came so far from the town to come here just to get rejected? Not me.

“Please. I’m his close friend and I heard what happen from Henry. I am so worried to death about him. Just tell him Sungmin is here and he’ll sure let me in.”

Is that a sigh I heard from a higher up in the most well established company? Tsk.

“Okay. Wait here.”

He walks back towards the house. Leaving me anxious to see my respected hyung who I miss alot!

Few minutes pass and I saw he walks towards me again.

“It’s seems like he miss you too. Come on in.” said him with a chuckles. Is Yesung hyung that excited? Now I can’t wait to see him.

Pov end

Hangeng walks with Sungmin into the backyard of the mansion. Filling into Sungmin’s sight was a variety of flowers garden and a small tea house. There he saw Yesung who was a bit skipping towards his way.

“Minnie! I miss you!” shouts Yesung in excitement as he launch himself towards the latter.

“Wow! Easy!” said Sungmin, giggling as he catch the excited older. He saw another man running towards them with a worried face.

“Yesung hyung, you shouldn’t run like that.”

“Oh Hyuk! This is Sungmin, my old friend from the same company when I was working as an artist. Minnie, this Hyukjae.” said Yesung, ignoring the nagging caretaker.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” both Sungmin and Hyukjae politely introduce themselves.

“Hyung! Why did you ignore all my messages and calls? I haven’t heard from you almost 4 months already! And what is this thing I heard from Ryeowook?” said Sungmin with a pout.

He saw how the other were gesturing ‘no’ from behind Yesung with a frantic face. Not getting the message from Hyukjae, he continue to ask the confused Yesung.

It was Hangeng walks towards them to stop Sungmin.

“Sungmin ssi, if you want, you can join us for a lunch inside the house? It’s getting sunnier now and it’s not good for Yesung’s health.” said Hangeng.

“Oh sure. I had a lot to talk about with Yesung hyung.”

.

They were waiting for Heechul to come back from the company before starting their lunch. Sungmin excused himself to the toilet before joining them at the table.

As he was washing his hands inside the toilet, the door were open from the outside. Revealing Hangeng who was waiting for him.

“Hey. Sungmin ssi. Can we talk for awhile?”

“Ye…yeah?”

They walks towards Hangeng office and close the door shut. If Sungmin didn’t know better, he would have thought of the older for some kind of mafia who ready to kill him at any moment.

“So, about Yesung. Can you stop asking him anything about 3 months ago?” said Hangeng with a sad expression.

“Eoh? Why’s that?”

“Because it’s not good for him. I’m sure you heard about the death of Mr.Kim, right?”

Sungmin nod and wait for the older to continue.

“And you know what was the cause of that old man’s death?”

“Emm… kinda. So it wasn’t a rumor at all?”

Hangeng widen his eyes at the word rumors. “Rumors!? Among who!?”

“Oh no, just from Ryeowook who might have eavesdropping Henry’s talk with his boyfriend. So he does do that…”

Hangeng sigh in relief. He had thought some bad rumors or gossiping had been done without them knowing. “Yeah. It’s shocking but his mental breakdown drove him to do that. But the thing is, he’s on a therapy. To forget everything that he had done that day. Including about his father’s death.”

“Wow… this seems familiar. Like that one time where his parents paid some shady therapist to wipe his memory away.” said Sungmin with a frown.

The younger’s word were hitting the bullseye and had Hangeng chuckles by that.

“Well, it is the same thing. And the shady therapist is Hyukjae, you’ve met him just now. We had to do that.”

“What?! why? Wasn’t it’s wrong to do that?” Sungmin shouts in anger. he had heard how miserable Yesung had become after the so-called therapy.

“Calm down. That’s why I need to explain. It’s hard to decide it at first but when Yesung begin to act up after that incident, we had to do it.”

“Act up? What did he do?”

Hangeng was reminded by few months ago when Yesung was acting too weird in front of them. And it was unfolded when they caught the latter plotting something hideous for his own mother just for a mere revenge.

“He did that?! oh wow… and then what happen?”

“We keep caught him trying to plot ways to keep coming for his own mother. It was painful to watch him like that. We literally had to turn this house into a prison for him just so he won’t escape from here and went for Mrs Kim. It was then Hyukjae suggest to do the drug therapy but with safe procedure. And here we are now. Yesung never done something malicious in a month now and he never ask about his parent anymore because of the therapy had him forget everything about them. Me and Heechul takes turn to watch over him nowadays until he fully heal.”

“urgh… I didn’t know he went through such things. I’ll stop asking after this. Oh and I should warn Ryeowook and the others too.”

“The others?” Hangeng ask as he quirk his eyebrows in suspicion.

“Just me, Ryeowook and one of our friend who close with Yesung hyung.”

Hangeng only nod and shrug it off. The talk a little bit more when Heechul comes into the room.

“Here you are. Yesung was talking about his friend just now. Are you Sungmin?” said Heechul

“Ah yes, I am.”

“Hemm. He talks alot about his friend before. About you, Ryeowook who somehow become close with him and another kid who keep staring at him creepily. I would love to meet the other kid and might beat him down from making him felt uncomfortable.” said Heechul as he whispered the last sentence.

‘Ah. This siblings are crazyily over-protective..’ thought both Sungmin and Hangeng.

.

They had the lunch while chatting happily to each other. Mostly was Yesung trying to catch up with Sungmin and asking for the other to visit him.

“I’ll bring them here later.” said Sungmin as he cringe at the smirk on Heechul’s face after the mentioned of their other friends.

.

.

.

After Yesung was put under the watchover by Hyukjae, Hangeng and Heechul, the company was organized by their cousin Leeteuk who sign a temporary contract to take over the work where Yesung incapability in doing any work at the moment.

 As for the young secretary, Donghae had appoint himself to watch over the company on behalf of Yesung. Working as the secretary for Leeteuk wasn’t so bad for him afterall. He had been going back and forth to visit Yesung once in while. He had fully trusted Yesung well-being to his now fiance, Hyukjae who willing to keep aiding the older.

With everything settle the way they are, Yesung was close to an end of his healing journey. One month on the drug intake, he had finally letting go off the bad memory from eating him alive. Keeping him away from the loops that dragged him back to the zero point where all was about revenge and hatred.

His day was full of gardening in the back for Heechul’s house that once was empty field before the pools and now turn into a garden full of blossoming flowers. Occupied by everything that distract him from doing the worst and letting him to focus on what he had never done before. With the help of Hyukjae and his siblings, so far he had done almost all the thing on his bucket list. He is happy. Taking in the freedom he had been wanting ever since he was stuck in the life as the heir and controlled on every inches of his move.

He is now free. Having the family he had once lost from the greedy world. Cherishing every moment they went through as a new problem appear.

He never know how to love.

 

 

A/N: you guys can treat this chapter as the end of this story. but do not worrry. Yesung will learn about love and a bit adultry stuff in the next chapter that i won't promise to make in the nearest time. i would love to focus on OLS and maybe oneshot again. But who knows i got inspired to start the new phase sooner. so with that, i'll label this story as complete for the meantime. Don't forget to remind me about the next chapter within... a month? XD keep bugging me with the rminder at twitter or dm or anywhere else you can find me lol. Bye~

Edit: I'm sorry for those wss reading when something happen. I had to draft it for awhile. My ocd act up and i saw the font and the spacing mess up due to the upload when i use a laptop. I used to upload using phone but somehow stuff happen and i had to use laptop. It's all good now.