Brother Distress

COMPLEX PSYCHO

 

 

Yesung pov

The pain. It’s too much. It feels like my rib had been cracked open. I can’t breath… my eyes are too heavy... 

“He..lp..”

I tried to ask for someone. Anyone. To help me from this crushing death that pinning me down. As if someone had place a big rock on top of my chest.

“Hee..bo..ngie…”

A sudden shouts had my head throbbing. I think it was split open by that rude shouts… who was it? Oh… the pain from my chest had gone.

Pov end

“Yah! Donghae! You crushing him!” shouts Heechul as he glare at the young secretary who laying his head on top of Yesung chest. The smaller man were squirming and asking for help due to the massive hug.

“Shut up! I miss him so much!” shouts Donghae as he finally release the hug.

Heechul almost snapped at the younger but a movement coming from Yesung’s sleeping figure had him running.

“Yesung ah!?” shouts Heechul in panic.

The younger were fidgeting before his eyes went open. The lid flustered open as his eyes begin to focus on the man hovering above him.

“Heebongie… too loud..” said Yesung with a whimpering, pained by the headache struck his bandaged head.

“Oh. Sorry. How’s does you feel right now?” said Heechul as he push away Donghae and took the younger spot next to Yesung on the bed.

“My head hurt… I can’t breath just now…” said Yesung with grimace.

Heechul turns towards the culprit and glare at him with deathly eyes. Mouthing ‘You die’ at the younger in the most menacing way. Heechul return his focus back on the smaller and rubbing his forearm.

“Did you remember anything before you pass out? Or, what was the last thing you remember?” 

Heechul and Donghae waiting in anticipation, Hyukjae had told them about Yesung’s mental condition just for a cautious.

‘If he woke up without remembering it, that’s mean he was still in his normal state. We don’t have to worry about anything.’

That’s was what the younger psychiatrist old them before he leave them to help Zhoumi with those who injured in the fight.

Heechul grab the younger hand, fearing for what was Hyukjae told them if he were to remember.

“So? Did you remember anything?” said Heechul as he watch the younger trying to grasp the situation.

Yesung eyes immediately went gloomy. Looking into the older brother eyes as he slowly smiling brightly.

“I killed appa….”

.

Heechul walks with heavy heart towards the living room where’s the other were waiting for him. Henry begin to bombarding him with question about their middle siblings. Worried for the older who had been sleeping for the whole day.

“Hyung. How’s Yesung hyung?” said Henry.

Heechul only nod and take a seat right next to Hyukjae and Zhoumi who were finally getting their rest.

“Hyukjae ah. What was the thing you said about the possibility of Yesung remember anything?” said Heechul with lost expression.

“Emm… we need to make him go on a rehabilitation to make sure the incident won’t stick inside his head. It was quite traumatize for his mental condition since it was done from his pent up anger. We don’t want him to live up to the imagery of him stabbing his dad to death. What’s happen Heechul ssi?” said Hyukjae as he saw the older rubbing his face in frustration.

“He.. remember everything…”

“Oh my…” it was the only thing Hyukjae were able to reply. The fear of sending the older to mental institute was becoming true. “Hyung… how about you leave him with me? I mean, I was qualified enough to fix his mental condition for now. I know you don’t want to send him away. And we can just hide this matter from the public.” 

Kangin who was finally home after dealing with the mess dragging someone by his hand.

“Kangin ah? Who’s that?” said Heechul who saw the assistant form the front door.


“This guys admit of helping Yesung to come to the scene.” said Kangin as he push the man to the others. “Speak up.”

The young man fidgeting from the stares and gazing his head lows. He had been wandering in front of Heechul’s house for awhile ever since the chaos had been cleared up.

“My.. my name is Junsu.. i’m a butler from Kim’s house. I was the one who help young master Yesung to come to old house.” said Junsu, the butler.

“Why? I mean… I thought all the maid and butler from that house onnly listen to Mr and Mrs Kim.” said Zhoumi who was too familiar about the household.

“Emm… that was because…”

Flashback

“Young master!?” Junsu almost shouts out loud from the scene of his  young master pointing the kitchen knife in front of him.

“You gonna help me.” said Yesung expressionless.

Junsu was too threatening by the knife and only nod for the young master order.

“Now. Bring me to your car.”said Yesung as begin to walks forward with the knife.

“Su--sure. Follow me. I park it in the back of the house” said Junsu with a stuttered. He was too surprise by the sudden change of the young master.

He had been watching the older ever since he was hired to become one of the butler there. Amaze by the filial attitude and how obedient the older towards his parent. Not once to cross his mind to see the older being menacing towards him.

He lead Yesung into the car and begin to drive towards the main road.

“You..young master, where to?” said Junsu in stuttered.

“My house. Do you know where’s my dad went to?” said Yesung with a stoic face.

“Emm… I don’t know. I heard there was a quite commotion before they went out in hurried. I thought they said something about the old house.”

After the conversation, Yesung keep silent and only talk when the butler ask him about the his address.

They stop right in front of Yesung’s house. The younger watch as Yesung was too deep into his thought and didn’t even realize they were already arrive there.

“young master? We here?” said Junsu.

“Oh… okay. Come with me.” said Yesung as he walks out form the car.

Only then Junsu remembered about the injury on the small bod of his young master. He watch as Yesung limping his way towards the house. With worried in his thought about the broken rib he heard from the madame, Junsu walks towards Yesung and timidly offers to carry the smaller.

“I’m sorry but I don’t want you to hurt yourself.” said Junsu as he carried the smaller into the bridal style, afraid of crushing the broken rib if he were to piggyback the smaller.

“Hmmph. To my room, second floor.” said Yesung. At this moment Junsu was glad for the older to left the knife inside the car.

When the two finally there, Yesung went towards his closet and pull out a black leather bag. To Junsu surprise, it was a bag of gun.

“You…young master… what are you gonna do with that thing?” said Junsu as he cowering to the corner.

“Bring me to the old house.” said Yesung, ignoring the butler question.

“Young master?” said Junsu again.

“Now!” shouts Yesung as he take the gun and point it towards the butler head.

Flashback end

“So… he threatened you?” said Henry in surprise.

“He had the gun by himself? Did he plan to use it in the first place?” Hyukjae muttered to himself.

Heechul on the other hand was become more frustrated. His younger brother had been wanting to get free from his parent. Resorting him to to do the unspeakable.

“We can’t let anyone know Yesung had been planning to do that… we have to protect him. Kangin, how’s the police report?” said Heechul.

“The police buy it. We told them how it was targeted burglary and I manage to make Mrs Kim admit being held as a hostage too.”

“Where is she now?”

“It’s seems like the news about your father death had broke out to the others family and now she’s with your uncle, Mr.Park.”

“Did they ask why you were there?”

“Yes, and I said it was about the project you and Yesung had. It was hard to make them believe it but Mrs Kim help me. But we had one problem.” said Kangin.

“What is it?”

“Yesung had to attend Mr Kim funeral so the others family won’t put any suspicion on him.”

“Can we just use the accident that happen to him as an excuse?” said Henry who were begin to join the two conversation.

“I don’t know yet. If they were demanding his presence, we have to make him go.”

The conversation were stop at Heechul leaving them to check on Yesung who been taken care by Donghae at the moment. The other were left to sigh as they themselves had no other way to solve the problem.

.

“Yesungie?” 

Yesung who were left alone by Donghae turns towards the door and a warm smiles make it’s way on his face.

“Heebongie.”

“How does you feel now? Does I still hurt?”said Heechul as he take a seat next to him.

“I feel better now. Donghae give me medicine just now.” said Yesung.

Heechul was hesitate to ask the dreadful question but he need to know it.

“So. Did you really remember killed that old man?”

Yesung nod enthusiastically as if he had done the proudest. Heechul cringe from the enthusiasm, knowing it was bad for the case.

“How do you feel after that?”

“Not satisfied. Eomma still alive.” said Yesung that earn more frowned from the older brother.

“No no. That’s bad. You shouldn’t feel that way.”

“Why not?”

Heechul was taken aback by the question. The younger look into his eyes with dejected look.

“Why.. not..? Because… killing is no good. Police will take you away from us..”

“What?! then I won’t do it again!” said Yesung with a pout. The thought of separating from his siblings once again had him frighten.

“You don’t want to be away from us again right?” said Heecuhl again, realizing the easiest way to control the younger.

“No! I want to be with you and Henry! Where is he? Did eomma take him away from me again?”

“No, she’s not. Henry are resting for now.” Heechul chuckles as he calm the frantic smaller. “Yesung ah. Can I ask you another question?”

“Of course!” said Yesung.

“How did you have the gun? The one that you use to… you know.” ‘Shot that old man. If it weren’t for Junsu witnessing you shot that old man twice, I wouldn’t know who save Henry that day.’ thought Heechul.

“Oh that. I buy it with a dealer. I thought on using it on eomma and appa after they separated Donghae from me.”

“So you plan to do it anyway?”

“Yes… I was… so lonely… all this time. Because of Kibum accompanying me, I didn’t do it sooner. But they had to lie when they said Kibum died in the car crash. I know Kibum won’t die from a mere car accident. I was the one who got hit first. Oh! Where is he?”

Heechul gulping his saliva, feeling dried from the younger’s talk. “Oh, he’s at Hyukjae’s clinic. We had to ward him since his injury not that much of a difference than yours.”

“Ahh I want to meet everyone so bad! Hyung, take me to them…” said Yesung as he whines about not able to meet Kibum and his younger brother.

“You need to rest first. Tomorrow I’ll let you meet them.” said Heechul as he push the younger softly to lay down again.

“Emm.. okay. Promise me.”

“I promise.”

Heechul left the room once he make sure the younger were asleep soundly. Once he close the door from the outside, he slump himself onto the floor, rubbing his face in irritation.

‘Great… thanks old man. You broke my brother… I’ll promise Sungie… I make your life better after this’

 

 

 

A/N: quite rough chapter. Idk.