Unexpected treatment

Momoland Campus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought our professor will dismissed us earlier... Jooe says while yawning. Why does he have to tell his story in life? Hey Nayun! Is your dad will pick you up?

 


Nope...but im going with Jane. She slide her arms in  Jane's body

 

 


How about you Yeonwoo? Can I sleep in your house?

 

 

Dad wont pick me up this time but Mr. Alex will. 
What do you mean by sleep in my house??

 

 


My parents went to their business trip and im all alone in our house. That would be so creepy😣 

 

 


Oh poor you! Haha 😂 what if i say no? 

 


Yeonwoo why are you like that?? Dont you care about me? I Promise that I'll be good to you and I wont be so loud at night and I wont eat too much food and I will not disturb you in your sleep!!

 

Like what you did before?

 

Ahh Yeonwoo promise I behave this time!! 

 

 

Okay Jooe its okay, but remember your promise , understand?

 


I understand Yeonwoo!!!!

 

 

Yeonwoo's house

Waahhh im hungry Yeonwoo!!!! Jooe throws her bag in a sofa. And went straight to kitchen. 

 

 

What did they cook for you this time? 

 

 

She open the refrigerator and scan for something. She found a tropicana and drink it.

 

 


Ahhh so refreshing!! Oh there's a bulgogi here yeonwoo!! And ramyeon and spicy curry!!!! And fried chicken!!!! Oh yummy!!!

 

 

Jooe yah!!! Yeonwoo screams while running through the kitchen.

 

 

Did you forget your promise??? Dont eat that! She's looking at the chicken leg in Jooes hand.

 

 


I'll just take a bite Yeonwoo! This chicken is all yours... I can have the bulgogi and spicy curry😋😋

 

 


Why dont we change first before we eat?? Yeonwoo ask Jooe who is now on the table and starting a feast.

 

 


The food cant wait us. It is still hot Yeonwoo!! Yum yum yum 😁 and the food is more delicious when it is still hot!  While Scooping a rice in her bowl. Can you please get me some water??

 

 

I cant believe you Jooe my gosh. Giving the water to Jooe

 

 

They both finish their food and went in Yeonwoo's room.

 

 

Yeonwoo I will take a shower first! Can i borrow some clothes? Your smaller clothes I mean....

 


She points her hand in her cabinet giving her a sign that she can found it somewhere there.

 


While Jooe is in shower, yeonwoo is answering their assignments. In just 10 minutes she finished it. She open her Facebook and their group chat appears. Nayun and Jane were asking Yeonwoo if she's done with her assignments so she just send it to their group. 

 


Yeonwoo im done you can take a bath now.

 

Uhm Jooe.....

 

 

What? Blowering her hair 

 

Did you know Nancy's fb account?

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter