First day high

Momoland Campus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonwoo's POV

(The silence in her room breaks in when her alarm clock starts ringing like forever. ) Dang!!  Its already 6:30? Gosh its my first day I dont want to be late in my first day.

Yeonwoo quickly go to the bathroom and in just 5 minutes she finished taking in the bath, she moves in a flash and quickly put her undies on and wear her uniform. She looks in the mirror and start brushing her hair,and she cannot just stop smiling. 

Dang! Yeonwoo your so pretty haha whats wrong with me? Praising myself huh? (Yeonwoo talking to herself lol while shes putting her lipstick on). 


*( Yeonwoo is a super popular in her school *Momoland campus*  . Everything about her is perfect, she's the most beautiful, she's good in sports , singing, dancing and also a brainy one. She is also rich and the good thing is she is super friendly. You cannot ever find a girl like her. And compare to any other girls in her school, she is not a player. Yeonwoo have no boyfriend/girlfriend since birth!!!  She's not a gay you know its just that she's not yet ready for that or lets say she did not feel anything like to be in a relationship.) 

 

                (Momoland Campus)

Hmmmm.... Welcome momoland campus!!! Good morning to me !!!  Good morning Yeonwoo !!!! ( a group of 3rd year students greeted her) she smiles back on them as a response.  Good morning guys :)  

JANE: oh my yeonwoo why are you like that? Im so jealous:/ when did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter