Ignored

Momoland Campus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV

I just arrived in MMLD University and I have a meeting with this so called miss campus crush. Yeah a campus crush! I dont know her since im just a transferee here and im an accelerated student together with my bff Ahin. Speaking of Ahin... I dont see her today, she always go to school earlier than me. Yup she is an early bird. I just received a text from the coach of MMLD Campus, reminding me about my schedule with yeonwoo. Im a school journalist, Just so you know. We are supposed to meet up 10 in the morning. 

 

Nancy!!!! Nancy!!!!!

 


Ahin hugs me like we didn't see each other for a year. Hey Ahin! Whats on you huh?? Your so hyped... 


Omg if you just know how excited I am!!!! 

 

Wtf?! Ahin calm down!

 


Im trying Nancy!! Haha look at me!!! Winking her eyes and flipping her hair. Waht do I look?? Do I like gorgeous??

 

No! Your creepy.... hahahha

 

Ahh Nancy im serious! 

 


Okay Ahin you look great ! Your so pretty and gorgeous! 

 

Thank you Nancy!!!

 

 

Time skip!!!!!

 


Nancy's POV

Its 9:30 now so we went to student council , MMLD Campus. Their campus is not so far and its just a walking distance you know? We arrived there at 9:45. The SSC officers are taking care of us while we are waiting for Yeonwoo. It's 10 now... time is so fast....10:15... 10:30.... what the heck??? She's 30 minutes late !!! I cannot take it anymore. Im losing my patience now. 


Hey Ahin she's 30 minutes late....

 

Oh really? Uhm let's still wait maybe she is on her way now. Ahin smiles 

 

Oh come on Ahin 30 minutes is not okay!!! Maybe I should call her coach and ask for her number

 


Thats a good idea Aenan. And dont forget to share her number to me okay?  Her smiles grew wider

 


Okay okay....so i just called her coach and he forward yeonwoo's number to me. Im not in the mood to text her so I just dial her number instantly. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter