Joobin war

Momoland Campus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Library

Yeonwoo: guys sorry im late... are you done with our assignment? 

Jane: nope.... chemistry :/ why dont you answer it yeonwoo. Your good at this you know? My brain can't take it anymore ... im gonna die right now.. 

Yeonwoo: seriously? Hahaha 

Jooe: yeah yeonwoo, we are useless :D lol

hyebin interrupt them

Hyebin: Hi Jooe! How is your day? talking so loudly

Jooe: what's your problem huh? We're here in the library so lower your voice. Okay??  

Hyebin: wow? Im just asking if youre okay . Why are you so mad? Dont you know that you are so lucky because im greeting you huh?! Many girls want this attention coming from me.

Jooe: dont compare me to them! Your just pissing me off!! If you like me, you better try hard because you only have 2 percent of chance!!! So shoo !!! This library dont suit you!!

Hyebin: OMG Jooe?!! What are you saying?? First of all I dont like you! And you are not my type!! Your not that pretty , so stop assuming.

Librarian: what is going on here? You two are so loud! Both of you are disturbing students !!Did you know that you are here in the library?

Jooe: im sorry ma'am.... it wont happen again I promise! looking to hyebin hey say sorry too !!

Hyebin: why me? Its all your fault, your always aggressive.

Jooe: me??? Are you sure??!!! Your the one who started this!!!!

Hyebin and jooe's eyes fighting,you can imagine the electri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter