My seatmate

Momoland Campus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MMLD Campus

I think I have to skip class ....nayun said while yawning. Jane is sleeping in her shoulder while Jooe and Yeonwoo are sleeping in their arm chair. Maybe we should stop playing MLfrom now on! Jooe turn her head and laugh hard. Haha Nayun stop it! We all know that we cannot helped it. We're all addicted already! 


Atleast not in drugs! Jane said while scratching her eyes. 

 

Yeah at least we're all legend now! Waahhh im legend wohooo!!! Jooe shout while shaking her body

 

Hyebin smirked when she heard Jooe


What are you looking at Hyebin? 

Im not looking at you pink hair! Stop assuming things....

 

Jooe is about to say something but Jane hold her hand to stop her. 
Your so loud Jooe.... Just don't mind her. 

 


Wow! So all of you are legends now? Taehyung asks who is sitting behind them.

 

Yes V! We are legends now! Maybe we can play brawl while ma'am is not yet here!

Oh why not Jooe! Hey jungkook and jhope join us! 


They're playing brawl except for Nayun,Jane and Yeonwoo who are still sleeping.


~~

Nancy,Ahin and Taeha walking in the hallway going to their classroom.

What??? So you are absent yesterday??? Nancy asked

Im not feeling well yesterday so I decided not to go in school. And besides first day is just an orientation so im sure i wouldn't miss any school works. Taeha explained

 

Your such a good student Taeha!ahin says while clapping.

 

Oh come on! Both of you are more good than me! You even got kicked out from mmld university right? Hahaha Taeha laugh so hard.

 


That's not funny Taeha...Nancy said sadly

 


Im just joking Nancy! come here hugging Nancy and Ahin to comfort them. Uhmm Nancy,... Your a cheerleader right? I guess you two should join the tryouts. My co-cheerleader said that were gonna organized tryouts this afternoon. What do you think?


That's a great idea taeha!ahin said while smiling. 


Uh okay but were not prepared.....it's okay Nancy. You just have to dance there for like 2 minutes so you can do it. I know you can!! I mean both of you can do that!!were here now. So this room will be our second house for this semester! 


Nancy and Ahin scanning the room.


oh my goodness Nancy!!!! Omg!!! Ahin said  while controlling her voice but keeps on tapping Nancy's shoulder.

 

what are you doing Ahin! Can you plese stop...you're hurting me.

 


Im sorry Nancy.... But did  you know that Yeonwoo is our classmate?!!! Omg omg omg!!!!!

 


Nancy scan the room but she didn't see Yeonwoo. I scan one more. Where is she? I've seen her friends but I don't see her...maybe its her? The one who's sleeping in her arm chair I guess.

 


Okay Ahin control yourself now. Were going inside so calm down. 


Oh so you like her? Taeha asks and smile. 


Uhm I don't know....I think I love her!! Lol hahaha ahin said to taeha

 


What's wrong taeha? Is she bad? Nancy asked

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter