Pebble - chapter 5

Pebble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pebble Jinjin (Park Jinwoo) & Rocky (Park Minhyuk) Moon Bin, Yoon Sanha, Cha Eunwoo (Lee Dongmin) and MJ (Kim Myungjun)

 

 

 

2:58PM. Jinjin was walking to the park. He was supposed to meet with his crush there and talk... Well, it's what Sanha forced him to do. Because he knew damn well he didn't need to. Rocky wasn't emotionally interested. He'll look like a fool.

He kicked a rock on the floor, grunting. He saw a figure, sitting on a bench. Probably Rocky?

He walked slowly to him — the person was looking at the floor, looking super stressed. His left leg was shaking, and he often fixed his hair. It made Jinjin smirked. What did Sanha told him to make him come too? He probably was really scared if he looked like that.

Jinjin stopped next to the bench, waiting for Rocky to noticed him. As it didn't happen, he finally talked.

"Rocky-ah."

The younger lift his head, looking at Jinjin with big eyes. He was about to stand up when the older gesture to stay still. He sat next to him, then sighed.

"H-hyung."

Jinjin smiled sadly at his friend. He didn't understand why Sanha was acting up like that with them. He was troublesome. Rocky seemed afraid.

"What did Sanha told you to come here? Was he mean to you?"

Rocky blinked, looking lost.

"I didn't talk to Sanha. Bin talked to me."
"Was he mad at you? I hope not. You don't deserve this."

Rocky frowned, then looked away. What was he talking about?

"What?"
"Whatever. Let's just tell them we spoke, and they'll stop bothering us."

Jinjin stood up, but Rocky took his wrist.

He was looking at the floor again, unable to face him.

"Please stay. I must tell you something. Please sit down."

Jinjin did, worried by his friend's action. He wasn't able to see his eyes, hidden under Rocky's black hair. He heard him sniffle and felt bad instantly.

"Rocky-ah..."

Rocky wipe his eyes, trying to compose himself.

"Aish, I thought I would be fine, but I am not. I'm too afraid."
"Too afraid of what?" Asked Jinjin with a small voice.

He wanted to hug him so bad, holding him until he was smiling, but he thought it was a bad idea. He was able to distance himself from the younger after weeks, he worked hard for it.

"Hyung I..."

As words weren't coming out, he took his friend's hand and squeeze it. Jinjin looked at their hand, then at his friend, unsure what was happening.

"Hm?"

The younger sighed, then looked at his friend's eyes. Rocky had watery eyes, few tears already running freely. Jinjin couldn't help it, he wiped few tears with his thumb, letting his hand on the other's cheek after.

Rocky finally found the courage to speak, reassured by Jinjin's last gesture.

"I missed this. The hugs. The hands."

He waited. His heart was racing like hell. He wondered if Jinjin would stay silent forever. It seemed like years already. Should he tell him it was a joke? Maybe it would be better? He wasn't able to read his friend's emotions. Instead, he tried to be even more clear.

"Hyung, I think I grew feelings for you."

Jinjin finally breathe, then chuckled from the stress.

"You... Have feelings for me?"

Rocky took off his hand from his friend and hide his face with it. It was such a bad idea to tell him, he would find him repulsive and weird.

"Yah, pebble."

Jinjin hugged him right away.

"I am so sorry. I also like you. Please don't be like this." He said softly in the other's ear.

Rocky hated being emotional. His friend saw him cry too often recently. He was unable to stop the tears from running down his cheeks. Even with what Jinjin just told him, the stress was just too much. He has been so afraid of losing his friend.

Rocky hugged him even more Jinjin pat his hair gently. He waited for Rocky to calm down, even if it took a while. When the younger wasn't sniffing anymore and was back to normal, Jinjin stopped the hug, holding the other's hand.

"I'm sorry I made you cry."
"You are usually the crybaby."

Both chuckled.

"It's true. I am a big crybaby. I had hard time right now, you know that? My tears were just here and I fought it because I wanted to take care of you."
"Hyung..."

Jinjin smiled at his friend.

"Can you tell me again?"

The older's cheeks blushed a little.

"I like you my Pebble."

Rocky smiled shyly. They looked at each other, feeling warm and fuzzy. Rocky tilt his face closer to his friend. Both heartbeats were rushing.

Their lips collapsed a moment later, eyes closed and fireworks in their heart.

They kept it simple, slow, short but sweet. Just enough to make them smile from ears to ears. They could kiss more later. Rocky couldn't wait to try many kind of kisses he saw online.

"I know it might not be a good timing to ask this, but I really want to know. Even more if you are to stay close to me forever..."

Rocky's heart fluttered to that last sentence.

"Hm?"
"What happened that night? You know, when I caught you outside."

Rocky became serious a moment. He was thinking how melodramatic he has been and felt ashamed.

"I just had found out I liked guys. And mostly you."

Jinjin squeezed his hand, trying to comfort him.

"Are you okay with it now?"
"Yeah, I mean... I wouldn't have come to the park if I was still torn by those emotions. Mostly I was afraid you would never see me like... This."
"I always found you attractive. Since we met."

Rocky chuckled.

"What?"
"I always liked you. You never noticed I was always extra nice to you?"
"I just thought you were a good hyung."

Jinjin smiled, then quickly kissed him again.

"I am a good hyung. A good hyung who felt for your charm."

Rocky looked disgusted a second.

"Aish, so cheesy."
"I can't help it. You gotta live with it."

Jinjin put his head on Rocky's shoulder. Both stayed outside for hours, walking around, talking and sometimes kissing.

When they came back later, they stopped in front of the building.

"What do we do about us? In front of our friends?" Said Rocky, biting his lips.

The big word "boyfriend" was flashing in his head for a while now, but he wasn't sure if Jinjin was okay with it.

"What do you mean?"
"Well... Do we hide it or...?"
"You must be kidding me, right? You know Sanha and Bin set us up? There's no point in hiding. Let's be straightforward."

Rocky blushed a little, looking awkward. That didn't answer his question. He thought he would ask it another time. It was 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter