Pebble - chapter 2

Pebble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pebble Jinjin (Park Jinwoo) & Rocky (Park Minhyuk) Moon Bin, Yoon Sanha, Cha Eunwoo (Lee Dongmin) and MJ (Kim Myungjun)

 

Rocky had to switch bed because he had trouble getting in his. MJ proposed to change with him while he's hurt - meaning he would sleep right next to Jinjin.

Both Rocky and Jinjin felt shy about it but didn't say a word. They slept next to each other, heart running faster than it should.

When Rocky seemed like he was sleeping deeply, Jinjin turned to look at him. He bit his lips, unsure how he could stop his heart from racing. He closed his eyes after a while, feeling more lost than ever.

Rocky woke up first. It took few minutes before he remembered why he was in someone else bed. His ankle was still hurting, but he could manage it. His eyes turned to his left. Jinjin was sleeping peacefully. He was turned in his direction, holding tightly a pillow. Butterflies appeared in the younger's stomach, which made him smile lightly. He was so madly in love.

It took few second before he remembered the pain he felt the last day because of his ankle. It was still terrible but... He didn't want to cry right now. Seeing Jinjin's sleeping face was enough to erase all the bad thoughts.

He moved slowly to his side, facing his friend too. He wished he could hug him, but he knew it was such a bad idea. Instead, he closed his eyes again and tried to fall asleep as it was early, and he had nowhere to go because of his hurt ankle.

 

 

Jinjin frowned, waking up slowly. He stretch his arms like every morning. He looked at the clock, 9:05AM. It was pretty silent in the bedroom. MJ and Sanha are probably gone. He looked next to him and smiled as he saw Rocky sleeping on his side, peacefully.

He watched him a moment, then put a hand on Rocky's hand.

"Rocky-ah... It's time to wake up."

The younger frowned, then his breathing became softer again. He felt asleep again, making the other chuckled.

He softly pushed him again. This time, Rocky reacted differently. He turned his body, while holding the hand that was on his, intertwined theirs fingers. His eyes were still closed and a light snore exited Rocky's nose. Jinjin was blushing hard while his heart was running like never.

He finally freed himself after a moment, still feeling shy from the contact. He poked his friend again - on his chest this time (less chance of a weird contact that way). Rocky finally opened his eyes, then grunt.

"You are such a sleepy head today. Wake up, we need to make sure your ankle is fine."

Rocky sat and looked around him, lost. His eyes met Jinjin and he stayed still. The older look at his ankle, then frowned.

"It's better, but I am still worried. Can you walk on it?"
"Dunno."

Rocky tried to stand up. He was okay for a moment, then his face looked hurt.

"You need to sit down right now. I am not letting you walk today."
"But hyung, we need to go to the studio and practice."
"I'll bring you there and you'll practice but sit on a chair."

The younger sighed and closed his eyes.

"Do you need help to take a shower?" Asked the older without thinking much.

Rocky looked at him, blushing quickly.

"What?"
"Walking to the shower. Do you need help?"
"O-oh. Hm. Maybe. I can try to go alone."
"Don't even try. If you doubt, I'll bring you."

Jinjin was always a mother to him, but it felt like he was really making sure he was okay. More than usual. Maybe he felt bad because he hurt himself because of his suggestion?

"I am fine." Mumbled Rocky, standing up again.

Jinjin growled, feeling mad.

"Aren't you listening to your hyung? I told you I was walking you there. Just wait two seconds goddammit."

His face looked angry but his eyes were soft and afraid. Afraid his crush was really hurt. He stood up and put his friend's arm around his shoulder. They walked slowly to the washroom, Rocky putting most of his weight on Jinjin. The younger waited while the other grabbed a seat for him in the shower.

"I'll wait for you next door. Just shout when you are ready or something."

Jinjin got out without noticing Rocky's pink cheeks. He didn't bring clothes with him. Meaning he would need to walk with his friend, with only a towel.

"" he mumbled.

He took his shower, trying to not put any pressure on his ankle. It was hurting like hell, but he could fake it. He could act like it was fine... Maybe. He didn't want to appear too weak in front of Jinjin. He already showed too much when he cried, he didn't want to look like he can't be a man.

Rocky closed the shower and grabbed a towel. He jumped on one foot for a while. He could definitively do that to reach his bedroom. He put his towel around his hips, trying to make sure it won't fall off and opened the door.

He jumped on his one foot up to his bedroom and opened the door. The dancer was smiling, kinda proud at himself. Even if he liked that Jinjin took care of him, he would prefer not to. It felt too awkward for him, his heart was racing like hell every time he was too close to him.

Jinjin wasn't there, so he quickly put clothes and jumped back to the door.

"Hyung! I am done! You can go now."

Jinjin appeared from Bin and Eunwoo's room, the one right next to the bathroom. He looked at the younger a moment, astonished.

Rocky's hair were dripping water on his face, but it was mostly his soft smile that made Jinjin silent. He could hear his heartbeat in his ear, it was so loud.

"Hyung?" Asked the younger as the other wasn't moving or saying anything.

He finally blinked and scratched his neck, feeling his ears burning.

"So uh... You are fine walking?"
"I jumped on my other ankle. I am fine, really."
"O-okay. Well, I'll go too. Just... Making sure you aren'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter