Pebble - chapter 3

Pebble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Pebble Jinjin (Park Jinwoo) & Rocky (Park Minhyuk) Moon Bin, Yoon Sanha, Cha Eunwoo (Lee Dongmin) and MJ (Kim Myungjun)

 

 

Bin blinked, then laughed loudly.

"Yah! I was afraid something wrong happened. Why did you run like this?"
"I was about to burst in fire. Outside I was able to hide my ears were red but not inside. Aishhhh hyung, what should I do? I feel like I am floating."

Bin chuckled even more at his attitude. He wasn't used to this side of Rocky. He was acting so cute.

"I am really happy you feel better. Just be careful okay?"

Rocky looked at him, still smiling, but his eyes were lost. He tilted his head like a dog who didn't understand something.

"Don't get attach too quickly. We don't know if he's interested in guy."

Rocky's smile disappeared quickly.

"Way to kill a mood."

Bin sighed then touched his arm.

"What I mean is... Just be careful and don't fall in the same boat than me."
"What boat?"

Bin's voice became quiet and his eyes became darker.

"Hyung is not interested in me more than a friend. I always knew it but... I kept hoping and hoping. At the end, I just hurt myself."

Rocky blinked, then frowned.

"But you guys look so close."
"We are. As friend. See, that's what I was talking about. We didn't notice because we didn't want to see it. I think Eunwoo has a girlfriend right now. He became more secretive with me, and he's less touchy."

Rocky sighed, feeling bad.

"That ."

Bin smiled sadly.

"At the end, I am fine. It's why I am telling you - you can crush on him all you like, but be careful with the feelings okay?"

Rocky nodded, then hide his face in his pillow. Bin caressed his hair lightly. Few second later, the huge smile was back on the younger's face.

"I never felt like this hyung."

The older smiled.

"You know you should be with him and not me right now?"
"I am afraid I'll say something wrong."

Someone knocked on the door, both look at it. Sanha popped his head inside while smiling.

"Yah, lovers. We are watching a movie in the living room. Wanna join us?"

Bin threw a pillow at Sanha for calling them lovers and looked at Rocky.

"Isn't it late for a movie?" Asked Bin.
"If you don't want to come, I'll gladly take all the couch. Jinjin asked me to tell you. I didn't want to move and-"

Rocky was standing up, still holding his pillow. Bin looked at him, surprised. Well he reacted quickly while hearing his crush's name.

"I'm interested." He said.

Sanha smile, then sticked a tongue at Bin and run away.

"Yah!" Shouted Bin. "He's such a kid sometimes."

Rocky walked first to the living room, followed by Bin. When Jinjin noticed his crush, he frowned.

"I thought you didn't want to watch a movie earlier."
"I-I changed my mind." Rocky finally answered.

The oldest smile. Rocky felt a little bit intimidated when he looked at the set up.

Sanha was sitting on the left part of the couch, there was an empty spot in the middle, then Jinjin was in the right spot.

Bin sat on the floor, near Sanha's feet. Rocky gulped, wondering if he really wanted to sit next to his crush for a long movie.

He finally jumped to his place - on the couch. He tried to be small, but his thigh was touching Jinjin's body and it made him blush so bad. It was a good thing that they were in the dark again.

"What are we watching?" Asked Bin, while looking at his friends.

He realized how awkward was Rocky and almost laughed about it.

"Hyung wanted to watch a romantic movie. It's A werewolf boy." Said Sanha while looking at the TV.

They stayed quiet for a while, watching the movie seriously.

Rocky was becoming tired. He didn't sleep much those past days and with the injury his body was breaking down.

After a while, his head bobbed down as he felt asleep. Jinjin noticed it and smiled. He liked how cute he was right now.

Sanha stretched his arms and legs. Doing so, he pushed Rocky a little. As he was asleep, his sleepy head felt on his right, on Jinjin's shoulder.

The older blushed lightly but didn't say anything. He watched the movie silently, feeling his heartbeat going faster. He just appreciated the moment, unsure this could happen any other day.

Bin turned around to his friends, about to say something when he saw them. Sanha quickly pushed him, shushing him while frowning. Bin looked at Sanha, puzzled. The maknae smiled even more.

He stretched his arms again, giving another small push to Rocky. His head felt on Jinjin's lap. Jinjin became even more red.

As he turned his head to Sanha to react, both Sanha and Bin turned their body to the movie, pretending they saw nothing.

Jinjin felt uncomfortable, yet he wanted nothing more right now. He liked this proximity. Rocky had a soft smile on his face. After a moment, Jinjin put his hand near Rocky's hair and started to caressed it gently. There's nothing wrong with that right? It's just two guys, being friendly.

Bin looked at Sanha after briefly looking at his other two friends. He couldn't believe the younger manage to get them so close. He couldn't believe he seems like he was planning on it too.

Did he know Rocky was gay? How?
Does he know something about Jinjin he didn't know?
If so... Oh my god.

He had to talk to Sanha later, or he'll become crazy. So much gossip. Bin was smiling with all his teeth.

About 30 minutes later, the movie ended. Bin turned around to speak, and again Sanha stopped him.

Both were asleep. Jinjin and Rocky.
Jinjin had his hand on Rocky's shoulder, while the younger was touching it.

Bin's eye became huge. He looked at Sanha who seemed as excited and him. They both tried to walk without a sound to Bin's bedroom.

Eunwoo wasn't there for the night, so they had the room for themselves. As soon as Sanha closed the door, Bin exploded. They talked quietly, but really fast.

"Oh my god Sanha, what did you do? How did you know? How... Why... Oh my god, my heart is racing so hard for Rocky."

Sanha smiled, feeling proud.

"I guess they can thank me later."
"Is Jinjin really interested in Rocky?"
"I think so. He seemed like it."
"Are you crazy? What if Jinjin wasn't gay?"
"Then he would have frowned at me and tell me to stop bother him. Now I know for sure."
"You know you are devil, right?"
"The good kind of devil. The chaotic one."
"Since when do you know?"

Sanha seemed surprised by this question.

"I always knew. Why?"

Bin frowned.

"When did Rocky told you?"
"Never."
"Well you don't make sense at all, you know that?"
"You guys are so obvious. You are just blind. As I am not able to get my own hints in my guy's head, I thought I would play cupid with others."

Bin blinked.

"Sanha! Are you coming out?"
"I was out for age. You weren't looking at the right place."
"Then as you know everything, who else is gay?"
"Other than you, me, Bin and Rocky?"

Bin bit his lips, hoping for a revelation.

"That's all I think. I am pretty sure MJ has a girlfriend and Eunwoo is too dense to date anyone at all."

The older pushed him.

"Yah! He's not dense."

Sanha sighed.

"Yeah right. And I am in love with you."
"Stop saying silly stuff. I am telling you, Eunwoo is not dense and I think he's dating someone right now."

Sanha closed his eyes, mumbling for his own ears "You're the one ing dense hyung."

The older raised his eyebrows, wondering what he said.

"No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter