Pebble - chapter 4

Pebble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pebble Jinjin (Park Jinwoo) & Rocky (Park Minhyuk) Moon Bin, Yoon Sanha, Cha Eunwoo (Lee Dongmin) and MJ (Kim Myungjun)

 

Rocky stayed still, unsure what to do. Did he say he was cute? ing cute? He tried to look away, feeling excited and weird at the same time.

He knew it was dangerous. Jinjin is drunk. He doesn't know what he's saying. He couldn't believe anything that was said tonight.

Then... Why was he excited like that? A part of him hoped so hard.

"I-I'm not blushing."
"You're not? Is it the light then?"

Jinjin's hand caressed softly the other's hair. Which made him realized they were still on the dance floor, almost hugging.

"Uh... Hyung. What... What are you doing?"

"I don't feel so well." Jinjin said, looking away.
"Hyung? What's wrong?"
"Just hold me."

Jinjin hide his face in Rocky's torso, making him blush even more. A part of him wanted to tell him they needed to stop. A part of him was afraid of what was happening.

But another part was more than willing to continue.

Rocky's eyes looked around them. Nobody was looking at them. He slowly put his arms around his friend hips, holding him gently. He put his chin on Jinjin's head, placing his lips on the top of it.

They danced liked this a moment, just hugging each other, Rocky started to feel his ankle, but he didn't want to complain. He'll deal with this tomorrow. Right now, he had Jinjin in his arms and it all that matters.

Jinjin moved a little, backing off. Rocky looked at him trying to stay neutral. He wanted to protect him. He wanted to make him feel safe.

"Are you feeling better?" Asked the younger.

Jinjin looked at him. He had still his arms around Rocky's neck.

"If I say yes, will you stop this?"

His eyes were piercing his soul. The younger's heart was rushing.

"T-this?"
"You know what I mean. Don't act innocent."

Rocky gulped.

"Do you want me to say yes or no?"

Jinjin smirked. His cheeks were red from alcohol.

"No. I want you to say no, pebble."
"O-oh."

Rocky felt dizzy for a moment. Did Jinjin told him he wanted to stay like this? Hugging and all?

Jinjin backed off a little, taking off his hands but staying close to Rocky.

"Am I too straightforward? I know I drank a little but I shouldn't act like this. Am I making you uncomfortable?"

As Rocky wasn't moving or expressing anything, Jinjin felt stupid. He turned around, ready to sprint far away when Rocky grabbed his hand.

The younger walked in front of him, bringing him outside. Rocky stopped somewhere quiet where nobody would come to bother them.

His heart was racing. He didn't want drama. He hated it. No misunderstanding. No chance to flee. True words need to be share.

"Please don't leave me after saying that. Are you fishing for trouble?"

Rocky looked hurt. Jinjin bit his lips.

"What did you meant - exactly, hyung?"

Jinjin felt his drunk state disappear quickly. Booze wasn't doing any effect anymore. He looked away, suddenly ashamed.

"Hyung. Please talk. You can't-" Rocky laughed awkwardly. "You can't tell me you want me to continue when I am not even sure what we were doing."

Jinjin bit his lips. He was still afraid of rejection. What if the other wasn't interested? It would be awkward between them at work.

He sighed, then closed his eyes. He'll act like an adult. He'll act like he should. They shouldn't be together. It's not a good idea.

"I-" his voice cut, from emotion.

He hated this. He hated how he was feeling right now. It was way better when he was in his crush's arm.

He looked at Rocky, who looked confuse as hell. Tears appeared near the older's eyes.

Rocky noticed it right away and felt bad. He walked to him and hug him without thinking much more - just like they were few minutes ago.

"Hyung, please don't be like this. I am lost enough, I can't deal with your tears too."
"Sorry." Mumbled the older, hiding his face in the other's chest.

"I don't want to stop this." Finally, said Rocky, quietly enough for Jinjin to doubt he heard it.
"Me neither." Answered back Jinjin.

They stayed like that a moment, then walked home hands in hands. They weren't sure what exactly it meant for them, but it was something.

Something for them only to cherish.

They felt asleep, choosing to stop holding hands because the other guys could see them. But they slept closer than the night before.
 

 



When Rocky woke up the next morning, Jinjin was still in his bed, sleeping. Sanha and MJ weren't there. He was afraid the night before was just a dream or that Jinjin acted this way because of booze.

Jinjin opened his eyes, then smiled gently.

"Good morning, pebble."

Rocky chuckled.

"Why are you calling me pebble since yesterday?"
"Because you are a cute little rock."

He lost his breathing, then looked away while blushing furiously.
Okay. Now there's no doubt yesterday happened.

"Cute, uh?" He mumbled.

Jinjin chuckled. He sat in his bed, looking lost.

"You should go back to sleep. You look tired."
"MJ and Sanha are gone, right?"

Rocky nodded.

Jinjin moved his body to be next to Rocky, in his bed and hugged him while forcing his friend to lay down with him.

"Then stay with me."

Rocky chuckled, feeling his ears turning red.

"Were you always this needy?"
"Yup."

Rocky was feeling happy. He liked the special relationship he had with his friend.

They enjoyed each other company for a month or so, keeping quiet to anybody else.

When they were with people, they acted like usually, like friends. When they were alone, they might hug or hold hands. It wasn't much, but Rocky thought it was enough for now, and he shouldn't be greedy. He still wasn't sure of Jinjin's feelings even if he had a good idea.

Bin found Rocky alone in the training room one day.

"Tell me."
"What?"
"Spill the beans. What is happening with Jinjin hyung?"
"Nothing."

But his smile betrayed him.

"You can't lie to me, kiddo. I will find out a way or another. Just admit it right now."
"I can't."

Bin eyes became huge.

"So there is something to hide!"

Rocky giggled, then blush lightly.

"Maybe."

Bin pushed him, more excited than the other.

"Oh my god and you haven't told me? How far did you go? Holding hands? Kiss? the I love you words?"

As Rocky stayed silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter