It was for you all along (6)

My LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara just looked at his calls and messages and sighed for the nth time as she felt her tears flowing from her eyes again. Why is this happening to her? Honestly, She didn't commit to any relationship because of this. She didn't want to get hurt once again like what her ex boyfriends did to her. But here she is, heart breaking because of a certain someone. And honestly, she didn't even know why she approached him that night and even suggesting to go to the Philippines.  She didn't know why she got interested with him even before they met. 

She didn't know...........  but their vacation made her realized her feelings. She liked him all this time, she just didn't noticed. She felt like something was pulling her towards him that night because maybe that's what people really wants to do when they see the person they like. She invited him because she wanted know him more. She didn't pull away from the kiss because she liked it and wanted it to. She liked him all this time and she wished she didn't realized that because it hurts her now. If she didn't realized then maybe she wouldn't be hurt this much and Kyungsoo and her would still be friends. 

She was currently on her bed with her legs on her chest wrapped by her arms, asking multiple questions in her head. 

"Why is he calling? He already said he was in love with someone else. Is he trying to rub it on my face? Is he calling because he wanted to say to forget him? Is he calling to say that he'll never like me?"

Her heart breaking once again because of her thoughts just made it worse. She sighed once again and hung her head, tears still flowing.  

She heard a series of knocks before someone came in and locked her door. 

"Unnie" 

She didn't need to look at the person because she already knew who it is, "Chaerin. You don't have to check up on me. I'm fine"
"If fine means locking in your room, crying then yeah, you're really fine", CL commented as she sat beside Dara, "It's been a few days unnie, why don't you talk to him?"
"Are you crazy?", Dara abruptly looked up and looked CL right in the eyes "Do you want me to be hurt more than I already am?"
"I'm not unnie. But you know it's best to hear what he has to say and accept it no matter what" 
"I know but I'm still not ready for that", Dara was wearing a really upset and sad face. CL could see it so obviously, "If you're still not ready then we can't do anything about that. But promise me to talk to him once you are. And the choice is yours, to stay or not. to forgive or not." CL hugged Dara so tightly wanting to tell her that she's here for her no matter what. 
"I promise Chaerin. I'm going to talk to him but not now. I still can't forget about our fight that night. It's still replaying in my head like it happened yesterday", Dara removed her arms that was wrapped around her legs and turned to Chaerin to hug her, thanking her in her head for comforting her and not leave her. 
"I am always going to be here for you unnie." CL patted her back a few times and just let Dara cry once more in her shoulder. She really felt sorry for her and just wanted to shout at Kyungsoo for doing this to her but she knows that it'll just make things worse and she also knows that Kyungsoo felt sorry. Well she knows because she and Suho has been communicating. She was the one who contacted Suho first, wanting to know Kyungsoo's situation and whether her hunch was right and it was. Suho told her that since their quarrel, Kyungsoo had been crying in his room blaming himself for hurting Dara when it wasn't his intention to. He was constantly trying to contact her but was faced with no reply. And it got her thinking. 

She was thinking that maybe they were having a misunderstanding and Kyungsoo was just confused with the situation he is in. Because Jongin was not in his sight, the vacation became a distraction and temporarily forgot about him and when he came back, because he was in love with Jongin for a long time, he was used to that idea and still believed that, not realizing that Jongin was already replaced by someone new. Because of that, he hurt the one he supposed to be with. 

Contacting with Suho really helped CL with her hunch. And now, she recently found out that Kyungsoo realized his feelings and confirmed it with the members which made her really happy because that means it was not one sided. Kyungsoo and Dara love each other but too bad Dara didn't know that. And now she needs to do something to help her unnie get the man he loves. 

She was interrupted with her thoughts when Dara patted her shoulder, "Chaeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter