It was for you all along (5)

My LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was still dragging CL for who knows where despite CL's constant call for her but Dara just wanted to get out of there until she's sure Kyungsoo wouldn't chase after her. Anyone could see that CL was really worried for her one and only bestfriend. She was still crying and noticed that Dara's grip was a bit tight which means she was still upset about something she didn't know. Moreover, she was still crying so CL doesn't know what to do. 

After a few minutes, Dara stopped over a convenience store with no customers around. She released CL's wrist and sat down gloomy at the bench infront of the store. She dragged her legs up to her chest and cried some more. She was heartbroken, she really is and can't believe that it was to a guy who she felt connection with only to find out that it was not to her he's in love but to somebody else. She had been heartbroken before but not like this one. She really love Kyungsoo and would proudly admit to the world if she has to but she guesses the feeling was one sided.  

CL sighed and silently sat beside Dara and rubbed her back. She didn't dare to say anything and waited Dara to calm down and Dara was grateful for that. She knows that CL was dying of curiosity but she also knows that CL didn't want her to be more upset. Truly, she was the best friend she could ever had. 

After a few minutes, Dara started to calm down so she looked at CL, still with puffy eyes and tried to smile, "I'm sorry you had to see that Chaerin-ah. And to think that you just came back from America" 
"Don't say sorry unnie."
There was a pregnant pause before Dara opened again
"I'm really stupid right?" 
CL just looked at her waiting for her to speak again and listen to what she has to say
"Falling in love with somebody who's in love with somebody else" 
"It's not your fault unnie. We never get to choose who we love but our hearts will."
"But Chaerin, I really thought we had something together. I mean,  we..... " From there, Dara told her bestfriend everything, from the moment they spoke to each other at the playground until the fight they had a while ago. Halfway through the story, Dara cried again and CL was there to comfort her until she goes back to telling the story. 

Honestly, CL doesn't know what to feel about Dara's situation. She was mad at Kyungsoo for doing this to Dara but at the same time she felt pity to him. She tried to think reasons why Kyungsoo would do such things, maybe he was caught up to the situation, maybe he was desperate for someone to love him like Kai would to his girlfriend, she doesn't know but she knows that it greatly hurt Dara and she doesn't want that, AT ALL. But now that she thinks about it, she noticed the hurt in Kyungsoo's when he was trying to explain. She just hopes that this was just a misunderstanding and Dara and Kyungsoo could talk it out calmly.  The important thing right now is to be there for Dara. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo was still on the floor crying his eyes out with the members looking at him with worrying eyes. They don't know what to feel, they don't even know that Kyungsoo and Dara knew each other and here they are witnessing them having a quarrel about something they didn't know about especially Sehun. He knew about Jongin but he clearly didn't know about his hyung with Dara. Sure, they have friends in YG like iKon, Winner even Jongin has Jennie but to Dara who is a former 2ne1 member and who they have barely interaction with shocked him. 

He snapped out and heard Kyungsoo cursing himself out for being stupid and all. He sighed and gave Kyungsoo's shoulder a little a squeeze which made the said man looked up to him, eyes still red and puffy from the crying, "I want to be alone". Kyungsoo gloomily tried to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter