It was for you all along (2)

My LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they perform, EXO went to their waiting room and was getting ready to leave for their next schedule. As Kyungsoo was changing, he saw a light from his phone and received a text from Dara saying if he could possibly meet up at the cinema he went to last night. He was not busy for tonight so he agreed.  

"Hey Kyungsoo", Chanyeol called him out
Kyungsoo looked at him with questioning eyes, "Yeah?"
"We're planning to eat out tonight,  wanna come?"
As much as he want to go out with s,  he already agreed to go out with Dara and besides, Jongin is surely going to be there so he politely declined the offer. 
"You sure? We're going to your favorite restaurant", Baekhyun tried to convinced him
"Yeah, sorry, already had plans tonight. Next time, I promise"
The members didn't pushed him over and quickly went to the van onto their schedule. 

They again perform to an another station.  Same old, same old but they were already used to this. 

Kyungsoo just wanted this to be over so he could meet up with Dara and be relaxed a bit.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Their schedule was finally over and he was getting ready to meet up with Dara until he heard a door creaking. 

"Hyung?", Sehun peeked from the outside
"Oh, Sehun, you want something?"
"So you really have plans? I thought it was an excuse", Sehun said as he went further to his room and closed the door
"Uh yeah, some friend wants to meet up and I agreed to you know, unwind. I mean if I go with you guys, my heart's just going to ache more", Kyungsoo, sadly said
"Yeah,  i figured" 
"No need to worry Sehun. Have fun", Kyungsoo patted him on the shoulder as he passed by Sehun and the other members in the living room, not forgetting to wave at them goodbye. 

He was walking closer to the cinema when he recognized a familiar petite woman standing by the counter holding two tickets. He jogged up to her and settled in front of her, "Noona, you're here already, I'm sorry, am I late?" 
Dara shooked her head, "No, not at all. My photoshoot just finished early so I went ahead and bought our tickets", she showed her the tickets she bought not too long ago 
"Oh, how much is it, noona?", he reached out to get his wallet but was stopped by Dara
"You don't have to. It's my treat"
"But still noona", he hesitantly looked at her and looked around him and there he saw the food section, "why don't I buy the foods, noona?" 
"great idea", she sweetly smiled eventhough it couldn't be seen with her wearing the mask 

They went on buying popcorns and sodas and watched the movie. 

After they got out of the cinema, they then proceeded to a cafe nearby and talked about the movie.  
"I never thought Vanellope's going to stay there at that game", Dara sighed sadly, "But I guess that's what's gonna happen if you find a place that you feel you truly belong to, right?" she looked up to Kyungsoo and saw that he was closed to crying. But she sensed that it wasn't a cry a meant for a movie and didn't bother to ask, so she hung her head low. Kyungsoo, eventually realizing that his vision was getting blury, quickly wiped his tears and replied, "yeah, but it was a great movie, right noona?"
"i know right. By the way, you wanna go to the Philippines with me?", she asked
"Eh?.. " Kyungsoo was shocked with the sudden invitation considering that it wasn't that long that they've known each other 
"I mean, I was supposed to go with my other friend but she suddenly had a schedule so I have one ticket free. But if you don't want to, it's, completely fine", she fastly reasoned out
Kyungsoo thought that he needed time to be away from Jongin and not see for a few days so he agreed to the invitation, "sure noona, we don't have any schedule, when is it?"
"next week,  for 5 days, is that okay to you?", she glowed up
"sure noona, why not?" 

Kyungsoo looked at her and in the back of his head was hoping that this could at least lessen his feelings for Jongin becaused he badly need it.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When Kyungsoo arrived home, he went straight to Suho's room and asked for permission to go out of the country which the leader gladly accepted considering they didn't have any schedule at the moment. Kyungsoo gave him a thankful smile and went to his room to pack his clothes. 

He's lying if he would say he's not excited. He was super excited to get out of the dorm and just let him have these days for himself.  His heart ached so much that he badly need something to distract him and this was it. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few days, It was time to go and Kyungsoo left the dorm with some members sulking , wishing that they could go with him.  Now that Kyungsoo thought about it,  the ticket was not his' in the first place and even if there were a member with him, he would just be confused on why Dara was with them so it would be better if it was just him.  

His manager

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter