It was for you all along (4)

My LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending his lunch time with Dara and dropping her off at her house, he immediately  went off to Chanyeol's house, with the absence of his mom, dad and sister (well, she was already married anyways). Foods were already at the table when he arrived, the only missing was the birthday boy, so he settled beside Chanyeol, who was smiling at him cheekily. 
"Eeyy, you're already here", Chanyeol tapped Kyungsoo's shoulder,  "we were looking for you at lunch, where did you go?"
"oh? just with a friend", he didn't want to dare telling them he was with Dara just a while ago. Well, it's not like he was telling a lie. Dara is his friend. 

Is she really? 

"Well, atleast you're already here. We wouldn't want to celebrate your birthday without you, now would we?", Suho tried to joke with them and they started to dig in with their foods
It was another of a heartwarming feeling for Kyungsoo to have s celebrate another year of his birthday. He would never imagine to celebrate it with such happiness. First was spending it with Dara and now to the members he love the most. It was the life to be.  

But his happiness was cut off when in the middle of playing games, Suho suddenly sighed out, "Bummer"
"Why? What's wrong?", Kyungsoo asked with with obvious concern in his tone
"Jongin couldn't come cause he's with Jennie."

Jongin couldn't come cause he's with Jennie. 

Jongin couldn't come

Jongin

Jongin

That's right. HIM. 

With the mention of his name, Kyungsoo started to snapped out. He remembered his heartache, his constant crying. Now that he also mention it, Jongin wasn't there when EXO greeted him at 12 midnight. He wasn't there because he was with his girlfriend. Without him knowing, a tear slipped out from his eye. 

"No need to cry, Soo. Besides, we're here", Baekhyun wiped the tear and smiled at Kyungsoo, who was shocked by the sudden touch
"I'm fine, it's just that..... I'm used to have you all at my birthday but...  I guess he has his boyfriend duties", Kyungsoo tried to joke and chuckled hesitantly with a flashing fake smile. He then looked at his phone to see if Jongin texted him but he saw none. He didn't even bother to text him which just made Kyungsoo more upset. And to think it was his birthday, he was supposed to be happy. He was.  The members were there and....  Dara.  

He started to get nervous as he thought about her. The sweet smile she gave to him, her jokes, her laughs, her touch.....  her kisses. Yes, he admit that he liked it. All of it. 

But he doesn't know how to feel about it. If they were supposed to continue this kind of relationship or if they were even supposed to begin this kind of relationship but they already did,  judging with their kisses and touches. She didn't say anything about it neither did he. In the first place, he was in love with Jongin but Dara? She didn't say anything about liking or loving someone. 

He agreed to Dara's invitation to forget Jongin. He did. For that 5-day holiday, Dara was really good at distracting him but now that he came back, he just doesn't know anymore. 

He sighed and just looked at the members who were having fun playing games except for one who was looking at him with obvious concern. 

After a few hours more, the other members already felt sleepiness in their body so they stopped the games and went back to their dorms. The members greeted him once more before going to their respective room and he was in his. It was already close to 12 midnight but his mind was still clouded with the thoughts of Jongin. Since Suho mentioned about him, he constantly checked his phone if he texted him but still none. He sighed once more and tried to brush Jongin out of his thought but when that happens, Dara comes to his mind. 

"What am I going to do?", Kyungsoo asked himself. He tried to thought of something but nothing comes out. He was really confused. He's in love with Jongin but he's doing the same things couples do with Dara. He didn't want to give false hope to her when he's in love with someone else. He knows the feeling of it because he experienced it  on hands with Jongin. That's why he was hoping that Jongin could see him. After his broke up with Krystal, Jongin started to smile so sweetly at him, hug him and everything else on and off cam. He really liked the feeling of it and now that he found another woman, it stopped. Jongin was barely at the dorm and now he couldn't even come to their gathering and not even texted him to greet him. 

Giving false hope to someone really hurts. So right then and there, Kyungsoo decided to not talk to Dara for a few days to arrange his feelings because honestly, he didn't want to hurt Dara and moreover, he didn't want to stop their friendship (that's what he called it). 

So when Dara greeted him a good morning the next day, he didn't reply to it and neither to the texts a few days. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara was getting really frustrated. She was constantly texting Kyungsoo but she didn't got any reply since the day after his birthday. She wanted to believe that he was busy but EXO doesn't have any sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter