I'm OVER It

If Only You Knew...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In English class...

 

*Author's POV*

"For the last time, I'm O.V.E.R. OVER it!" Yena told Chaeyeon, glaring at her as she continued to tease Yena.

"That's not what I see going on though Yena HAHA. Last time I checked, you couldn't stop looking at the girl!" Chayeon exclaimed while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I was just spacing out! I wasn't looking at her!!!"

"Then why are you turning RED?!"

Suddenly, the two heard Mr. Im, their English teacher, clear his throat and look at the two of them.

"You two in the back... What did I just tell the whole class?"

Flustered, the two girls began to panic.

Yena, trying hard not to look dumb in front of the whole class, especially the girl in front of her, began to speak, "We... I... uhh, you said um..." then exchanged glances with Chaeyeon.

The two were about to put their heads down in defeat, ready to receive their consequences when suddenly, Yuri turned around and motioned the two girls to read off her paper.

Chaeyeon, despite sharing only one brain cell with Yena, was quick to react and began to read aloud, "Yes. Um. There will be an exam this Friday based on the reading in this week's homework."

Mr. Im then nodded in approval then continued, "Good. Next time, please do not talk when I am talking."

"Yes sir!" the two girls answered in unison.

As soon as Mr. Im turned his head around to continue to teach the class, Yena turned to Chaeyeon and spoke, "Oh my goodness, please SHUT UP now Chaeyeon, you almost made us look stupid and get us in trouble!"

"Yeah Yena. Key word, ALMOST. Anyways, good thing your girl came to our rescue" Chaeyeon retorted as she gave Yena a nudge and a wink. 

Yena then proceeded to roll her eyes, "Ugh. Whatever."

Soon after, the bell signalling the end of English rang.

Yena, still feeling bad about Yuri going out of her way to help the two out earlier, stood up to talk to Yuri. "Hey, thank-"

Yuri then answered Yena by cutting her off and rushing to shove her materials inside her bag, "Yeah, yeah, of course, anytime!" then sped out of the classroom.

"Well, that was.. weird" Yena thought as she too began to walk out of the classroom with Chaeyeon.

"Well, I mean, she doesn't like you back of course HAHA" Chaeyeon teased for the nth time that day.

"Lee Chaeyeon, I don't like her like that anymore" Yena fired back.

"Okay, okay, haha... Hey anyways, are you going to the party this Friday with the girls?"

"Is that even a question? Count me in of course!" said Yena, in a mood that was 180 degrees from her previous mood just five seconds ago.

"Okay, great! I heard it's going to be a big party!"

"I can't wait!" Yena answered Chaeyeon, as the two began to split ways, Yena heading for her next class with Yuri.

After splitting ways with her close friend, Yena began to quickly make her way to her math class so that she had time to spare before the bell rang.

Since Yena made it with approximately two minutes remaining, she composed herself before entering the class.

"Good morning Mr. Han" Yena greeted her math teacher as she proceeded to make her way into the class. As she entered the classroom, Yena immediately saw Yuri, already sitting down, getting her materials out, while waiting for the class to begin. Recalling how Yena didn't get the chance to properly thank Yuri, Yena began to walk up to the girl and thank her again.

"H-h-hey Yuri, thank you once again for helping me out in English. You're a life saver; and I'm just thanking you again because I don't think you heard me earlier!" Yena said, as she mentally cursed herself for stuttering when talking to the other.

However, it was the other girl's answer that caught Yena off guard, "Yeah. I heard you earlier haha. Yena, don't worry about it."

Yuri's short answer caught Yena off guard because she never saw this kind of attitude from the girl.

As Yena pondered over why the girl was acting this way, she was snapped back into reality when she realized she was still standing in front of Yuri despite the fact that the teacher had already walked in.

Still at a loss for words, Yena simply answered "Oh... okay..." before returning to her seat. For the remainder of the class, Yena and Yuri could both be seen listening to the teacher's lecture.

*Yuri's POV*

As Mr. Han was going over the new math lesson, I could not help but space out over my actions to Yena. I felt so bad for being so terse with her despite the fact that she simply tried to thank me.

"Yuri, what the heck is wrong with you?!" my mind told me as I began to think of how I should try my hardest to avoid Yena because of what she did to Hiichan.

"UGH, I don't know, I DON'T KNOW!... For now, let's just focus", I told myself as I began to take notes and resume paying attention to Mr. Han.

*Author's POV*

By the time Yuri got to student council, she was EXHAUSTED. Not only did she have to deal with distancing herself from people *cough* Yena *cough* but she also had a ton of homework, upcoming projects, and tests that she had to deal with.

When everyone gathered in student council, they held a meeting where the President, Wonyoung, made an announcement to the whole student council body.

"Don't forget! We have Sports Day coming up!! It will be in approximately a week, so we need to start planning everything out- from games, to sports, and just, all events in general! So please your time efficiently so that we can have everything set up perfectly for the event! Now, get to work team!"

The council then split into groups to each work on different things to get stuff done quicker.

As usual, Yuri could be seen working with Chaewon and Minjoo.

While they were working together to help find equipment for the event, Chaewo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter