Introduction

If Only You Knew...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*I forgot to mention this in the main characters portion but... for the purpose of maintaining it a high school fanfic, everyone is in the same grade. However, as you may have seen, Eunbi started school late, which is why she is 18 years old, everyone else is 17. Yuri is 16, turning 17, and lastly, Yujin and Wonyoung are 16 because they managed to skip a grade to become 12th graders*

 

*Author's POV*

There was only one more week of break left, so Jo Yuri decided to spend her last week with her best friends, Kim Chaewon and Kim Minjoo. Yesterday night, they decided to have a sleepover so that in the morning, they could all go to orientation together...

Jo Yuri woke up, looked at the clock, and screamed.

"Guys! Wake up!! We're late for orientation!!!"

From the other side of the room, Chaewon and Minjoo could be heard groaning.

"Babe, I told you we should have just picked her up in the morning!"

Yuri then proceeded to make her way over to the two and pull their blankets off. "Please do NOT flirt in front of me. Now hurry and get ready! After orientation, meals on me."

Minjoo then quickly jolted up, "Yul, that sounds like a plan!"

On the way to school, Chaewon drove the two to school.

Minjoo then began to tell the two, "hey guys... apparently the other girls are joining us?? Hitomi is even coming with them too?"

Yuri then exclaimed, "Hiiiiiii Channnnn! YAY The more the merrier."

"Okay, Okay children, calm down, and Minjoo, baby, please don't check your phone while the car is moving! You'll damage your eyes!"

Yuri then sighed in exasperation, "Chaewon... stop the car. I'm getting out. I am NOT third-wheeling in the car. NOT TODAY!"

Chaewon then slowed down to a curb, unlocked the doors, "Get out then Yul."

"W-w-w-what?!?! You're ACTUALLY doing this to me? M-minjoo! Please tell your girlfriend to calm down!"

"Y-yeah... Chaewon let the girl live!"

"WELL, she asked for it!"

Then the three burst out laughing and continued their drive to school. Once they arrived at school for their orientation, they headed towards the gym to get their class schedules for the next school year. This is also where the three met up with their other friends: Nako, Wonyoung, and Hitomi.

"Hiiiii chan! Where's Yena and Yu-"

"AH! YAH! Minjoo, what was that for-"

"Yuri and I forgot to get our IDs! We'll be right back!"

Minjoo then dragged Yuri out of the gym.

"Yuri... Hitomi is joining our group of friends now because Yena and Yujin left Hitomi for their current group of 'friends'".

"What?!?!?!?! Minjoo, you didn't bother telling me this in the CAR?"

"Okay! Well at least I told you now! So try not to mention it in front of Hitomi."

"Okay..."

The group of friends soon all got their schedul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter