The Time Traveler

Scarlet Heart IZONE

The Time Traveler and Family from Past:

 

KIM MINJOO/LADY AHN MINJOO-  in 2019, she is a girl who takes simple part time jobs for her living, after getting heartbroken by her bestfriend Kriesha she is suddenly thrown back into the past due to a certatin incident. Lady Ahn is Lady Eunbi's cousin and last remaining relative, prior to when Minjoo will be in Goryeo period, Lady Ahn was known to quite timid and well-behaved, to the point that she only talks to Eunbi and Yuri.

 

LADY KWON EUNBI- wife of 4th Princess Kim Chaewon. She is a motherly figure to Lady Minjoo, her only family relative; after learning her cousin that was about to be deported to another country due to her parents dying Lady Eunbi insisted to formally take care of Minjoo since she was young. She sees Minjoo more of a daughter than a cousin. She has a weak body and is deeply in love and grateful to Chaewon who still chose her inspite of her condition.

 

JO YURI- she has been in the care of the Kwon household ever since she was a baby. Her parent were loyal servant to the family. When they died Lady Eunbi also took care of her alongside Minjoo. As a sign of gratitude she continued to serve a loyal servant to Lady Ahn and Lady Kwon. She and Lady Ahn Minjoo were childhood friends ever since Minjoo's adoption.

 

The Heiress' Childhood friends:

 

MIYAWAKI SAKURA- 1st princess and successor of Balhae Palace, is childhood friends with the 7 princesses. Especially close to the 2nd Princess Chayeon. She is a caring princess and sister.

 

YABUKI NAKO- 2nd princess of Balhae palace and is often babied by her elder sister and the Goryeo princesses due to her height. She is known for her cuteness that can par with the Princess Wonyoung. She is also soft-spoken and tend to cling to Princess Hitomi most of time when they are together.

 

SATO MINAMI- the current astronomer of Goryeo palace, her father was the one who deciphered Yujin's prophecy upon birth. Inheriting her father's position and skills. She grew up together with the Goryeo princesses and is closest to Princess Hyewon. Her energy can be compared to Princess Yena's energy.

 

LADY WANG SO YOUNG- (looks a lot like Kriesha Minjoo's best friend from 2019) is the only daughter of the Wang family, the family where Princess Yujin was sent to when she was exiled. Cousin of the Goryeo prncesses. She has a crush on Yujin ever since they were kids and was deeply saddened when her parents sent Yujin away in the wilderness. She is known to a prideful/ haugthy lady who look down on people below her status.

 

A/N: So here is the second part of the character intro... thanks for those who are reading this fic and subscribing it really makes me happy, I have work during weekdays but I'll try to write and upload whenever I have time during those days. Once again thank you so much.

PS: I've watched some parts of IZONE City and there were some Jinjoo moments in it that gave extra motivation to update.