The 7 Heirs

Scarlet Heart IZONE

7 PRINCESSES/ HEIRS *note: only the successor of the king gets to have his surname, hence the other princesses uses their mothers' surname

 

KANG HYEWON- 1st princcess and eldest daughter of King Taejo and succesor to the crown, she is close to Yujin before the latter is exiled from Goryeo Palace. She is known for being kind-hearted and as well as her appetite????

 

LEE CHAEYON2nd princess, elder sister of Yujin and Wonyoung by mother and father. She is an understanding, responsible princess who loves her sisters dearly especially Yujjin and Wonyoung and was the one who took care of Yujin before she was force to be exiled despite their own mother hating Yuin for the prophecy. Childhood friends with  1st Princess Sakura from the Balhae Palace whom she cherish the most. Known to be the most agile among the princesses.

 

KIM CHAEWON- 3rd princess, known to be the kindest and most intelligent among the  7 daughters of the king. She is married to Lady Kwon Eunbi where they reside in a residence within the palace walls. Due to the proximity of age with Yujin, they were often compared to each other by the advisers of the King and everyone in the palace until Yujiin left the palace.

 

LEE YUJIN- 4th pincess, because of a prophecy that foretells that she will turn the country into a river of blood, she is exiled from the palace and was turned over to her cousins' family who made her live in the mountains, due to this Yujin learned how to fend for herself in the wilderness and has become cold hearted; earning her the infamous nickname 'wolf dog' princess all over Goryeo making everyone fear her except her sisters who knew her before the exile.

 

CHOI YENA- 5th princess, the childish and cheerful one. Despite her mother being a commoner resulting to criticisms from people in Goryeo she remains to be positiive due to her sisters' love and support. She and Yujin becomes close because they understand what its like to be treated as an outsider. Frienemies with Ahn Minjoo. Has a crush on Jo Yuri, Lady Eunbi's family servant.

 

HONDA HITOMI- 6th princess, is the only heir that have a Japanese descent however grew up in Goryeo. Gets along well with her other sisters especially to the Lees. She is infatuated to/with the Nako the 2nd Princess of Balhae whom is her childhood friend.

 

LEE WONYOUNG- 7th princess, the youngest, maknae of the seven and Lee sisters. Like Yena and Hitomi she grew up knowing Yujin only by her name. She is the most avorite daughter of their mother. Yet instead of hating Yujin like Queen Lee, she began to feel sorry for her elder sister Yujin because even at a young age she is quite mature and knew that her sister didn't do aything wrong to be exiled. Wonyoung was also being taking cared by Chaeyon who told her nice memories of Yujin. Has yet to develop a crush.

 

 

A/N: So here is the semi start of this fic the intro of characters.... I'll try to upload part 2 soon... as I said in the foreword, this fic is only based on the concept of scarlet heart there would be some similiraties but it will take its own twist and turn as I write it. Thanks fellow WIZ*ONE!!!