The Eclipse

Scarlet Heart IZONE

PRESENT 2019....

On a certain morning at a park beside the river, Kim Minjoo sat near the corner of the dock, crying while drinking from a bottle of soju. It has been a while since she drank alcohol but for today it was a neccessity for mending her broken heart.

 

After taking a huge gulp, she noticed someone sitting across her, a homeless lady who looked seemed really thirsty for the lady was gulping. Minjoo offered the bottle she was holding to which the lady gladly accepted.

 

"Agassi, have you ever wanted to sleep for a thousand years?", Minjoo asked the lady after a sigh. "Everything keeps going wrong, and you don't see any hope of it getting better.", she continued while wiping her tears.

 

"Where you tell yourself 'I''m sure things will get better', but here I am rejected and brokenhearted after everything she said to me in the past. I wish I could just forget everything, to change my life." Minjoo said and buried her head in hear knees crying while remembering how her own bestfriend Kriesha, dumped her and betrayed her by taking all her savings in the bank making her broke.

 

The lady then to the cap of the bottle to close it and muurmured, "Your life can't change just because you want it to. Maybe if you died and come back to life again." Minjoo then raised her head, "What?" but the lady already laid down and fell asleep.

 

Just then she saw a little girl trying to ride a boat in the river but slipped and fell, Minjoo immediately stood up and dive in after the girl. The little girl's parents the rode the boat to help Minjoo save their daughter.

 

She managed to get the girl in the boat with the help of the father. "Miss, grab my hand.", he said to Minjoo who was still in the water. Just as about she was going to take the hand it suddenly turned dark and she felt herself being pulled down in the river.

 

"What's happening? Is this it? Am I going to die?" Minjoo thought as the last thing she saw from beneath the river before losing conciousness was a solar eclipse.

 

GORYEO PERIOD...

Galloping through the borders of the land of Goryeo, a certain princess was making her way back to Goryeo Palace underneath a solar eclipse for a tradition to be performed by all the princesses of Goryeo for the announcement of the Princess Hyewon being the Crown Princess....

 

A/N: thanks for the subcribe... and for those who are reading this... see you in the next update!