The Next level

So this is us

Yukwon just was like that -next level.

Whatever he did he just did it well you know? No matter what skills he tried to learn -and even if he failed- he was cool.

He's also the type of guy who could pull off just about any fashon trend.
Purple shades? Cool af.
Ironic men's fasion? Heck yeah.
ing man ronpers? Hawt daym.
Surprisingly enough, he isn't the one who gets sent to the principals office for violation of the dresscode.

Yukwon's the kind of guy who makes vaping look cool, and he doesn't even need to try. He's a natural at that stuff. he even makes guyliner look like a casually cool thing to do. Man Yukwon was cool.

How he ended up in our group? I have no ing idea.
How I feel about him hanging out with us? I don't know.

Having someone like that around does bring me back to earth if I'm feeling like, a decent human you know? So maybe it's a good thing he hangs with us. Oh and yeah one more thing about Yukwon: he can look cool even when he hangs with us. Somehow his coolness hasn't rubbed off on us, neither his great rep. Bummer. 

Although to be fair I feel like he mostly hangs around because of JiJi. But like I said. The real reasons behind his actions are still pretty unclear. And well. He has hung out with us for quite a while now. Go figure. 

 

d34dc0_ee015b8ee55b4affaaaceb5135834c60~mv2.webp