The Girl

So this is us

Ok maybe it's a bit of a stretch and there probably is a better title for her. But hey, she's in our group and well. She's a she. She's the only she in our group too. My excellent naming skills would be challenged if another "she" would join us. But for now she's the girl. Why is it that in most groups of friends on tv and books there is only one girl? Maybe they don't get along together so they split up and hang with guys? But then why is it that girls seem to colonize hallways and toilet lines as one giant group on expensive bags and Victoria's Secret perfume? Maybe there just are a few girls here and there who don't get along with the other girls and they end up with the boys? Why does it even matter again? It probably doesn't matter. 

Well either way our girl got lost here with us probably because of Jiyong. Well no, it wasn't Jiyong that got her to us. It's more like his presence allowed her to join us when she fell out of her own group. Minji used to get with these super cool, kicking -and hot- girls: Chaerin, Bom, and Sandara. But then something happened and she left (got dropped, ragequitted, we don't really know, she doesn't talk about it, we don't ask). I guess it was bound to happen since the three others didn't stick together for that long. Maybe it just was time for them to call it quits. As far as I know, Chaerin is on an exchange year in the states, Sandara graduated and enrolled in some fancy uni, and Bom... just is? I guess, I'm not sure. She should've graduated but I'm not sure if she ever did. Maybe she just dropped out, maybe she changed schools. Maybe she still goes to our school. I don't know. I don't really care to be honest. It's her life: she's allowed to screw it however she likes. It's not like I'm not doing any better anywas. 

So yeah Minji hangs with us now. Just like Jiyong, she's pretty cool. Pretty goddamned cool. But not in a Yukwon way, more in a Jiyong kind of way. But Yukwon is still cooler. Minji has had a long history of fake tattoos and wild fashion -scratch that, she still has a wild fashion. But she pulls it off. So yeah, that's Minji. She's got the most adorable roundish face ever, great hair -that does change from time to time, but not enough to compare with Jiyong- and some serious abs. I'm pretty sure she has better abs than I do. Which isn't really a surprise to be honest, but I felt like pointing that out. I think she's got the best abs in our group. She could beat us all up. I'm a ing goner for her. But she's in the group now so my unexisting chances with her are gone. And if Daehyun wasn't so painfully gay, I'd  blame her for making my title of capital G impossible. So how does she know Jiyong? Well see, Chaerin used to date him. She was Chaerin's friend. She knew Jiyong. So now she hangs with Jiyong. And I'm kinda glad she does because now Taemin has a buddy to practice with. 

hi15NcxV5AT2jRT2DMf-GNlEyZRM4iTftyRNm8WaEa4nCjY6X0nCVwm2KQenOZVSO42k7Ge3UOZo11f46YZsegwC14RhfpQGJG6gzK8XygTuxqOcKLJgg4yjQJnpo_oYJ3RWJH4K