The emo

So this is us

This would probably be me, safe for one thing: Jiyong does it better. But when you think about it, Jiyong could also pass as a capital G. Except Daehyun does that better (he is really, really loud about it). That and Jiyong isn't gay: he's dated it all. So why is he the emo? It's in his core. You just know it. He's not a sappy boring black haired guy who drowns on self pity -and gayness- no. He's way above that. He can't even compare to us regular emo people: he's on a next level. And yet the next level spot is already taken (Yukwon is better at that tbh) but Jiyong could 100% pass as a next level too. But he's the emo. It makes sense. He's the one with a royally ed life, a past of all kinds of like alcohol, drugs, self harm -all the good stuff. Except he is cool. He is aware of how lame it all is in the end. I think he is just really aware of stuff. You can see it in his eyes that he's seen . He's the one who actually writes songs. Except that unlike Daehyun's, his are good. They make you think. Jiyong is the guy who could make money out of it. The one that makes us question why he bothers to come to school in the first place. 

Jiyong never really joined us. Actually, I think that in the beginning it was just me and him. And even then there was this kind of, how to put it, tension? Between us. Because we both already knew each others, but hadn't really made any contact before. But I don't know if it ever was awkward between us either. Maybe I was the only one who made things a bit weird. But even then he was really chill. Everything just seemed natural for him. And even if he was very, very emo, he still had this warm aura to him. Well, most of the time at least. I've seen him being ice cold as well. Even if it's been a while since I've been calling him my friend, he's still a pretty big mystery to me.

How I met him?

My brother is friends with this Youngguk guy who is friends with Mino, who's Jiyong's older brother. Is it weird that I knew Mino before meeting Jiyong? I guess not. But that's how I met Jiyong. Through our older brother's mutual friend. I think I first met him in like, junior high. We never really talked a lot back then. He used to just spend all his time in his room while we hung out in their living room. Oh yeah, I used to be that loser who hangs with their older sibling. Or more like, tag along to everything he did. So if he went over to some friends, I'd just kind of, like, be there. Smiling awkwardly in a corner while he had fun with his friends. I'd be lying if I said Jiyong never piqued my interest. I was hella curious as to who he really was. All I knew about him was that we were more or less the same age. Also I'd be doomed if he ever finds out I call him JiJi.

Kuvahaun tulos haulle g-dragon black hair