The capital G

So this is us

We all know that one dude.

You know the one.

You may be him.

The Gay.

Not just any gay dude -no, I'm talking about the capital G gay. The one that is just that gay.
Like I swear to god capital G's gayness radiates to miles off. This is the guy that can't do anything without being way too gay about it. It's almost agonizing to see them drowning in their love for . They are that guy who probably wrote sappy love songs in junior high about love and feelings and pretented to be straight even though we all knew they were gay.

And in our group, no one fills in the spot of capital G better than Daehyun does.

He is the human incarnation of homouality. I don't know what else there is to say about him. I guess he hangs with us since we never explicitly said that he couldn't. I can't really think of any other reason. I don't mind him, honestly, I think he's kinda funny. He lifts the mood. And he makes me feel better about myself. Because I may be a bit slow, but at least I'm doing better than him in school. And clearly I'm not the most ually frustrated. That said, Daehyun does get laid more than like, anyone else. It's probably because of his lips. They're so ing thick it makes no sense. But I realize why he'd be seen as appealing to other gay men. 

Oh and one more thing about Daehyun: he doesn't know what TMI means. If he has something to say, he'll say it. He also doesn't have any boundaries. We've made it very clear to him that all the boys in our group were off-limit to him -which made him sulk for like, weeks- but that doesn't stop him from being overly touchy. Cheek kisses and hugs and grabbings are just something we're all used to by now. Or at least I am. I don't think he does it with the others. But I don't really mind. I don't feel like he's trying to hit on me. His touches don't really carry that kind of feeling to them. He's just really into skinship. 

 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle DAEHYUN gay