Chapter 11- My Secretary is confusing

Mr. Kim's Sly Secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo is not having a lazy day on day off
that is weird.

Chapter 11- My Secretary is confusing

If there one thing Mingyu could do everyday aside from doing his job properly it’s staring at his y secretary/boyfriend.

Wonwoo apparently started working out with him on their day offs and Mingyu was happy about at first but after a few weeks it feels like the other is testing him.

 

The young CEO stares at his lover who was currently warming up; stretching those arms and bending over to reach his feet. Sometimes Mingyu gets the idea of Wonwoo might be just teasing him or seducing him but then he could see the determination on his eyes.

“Hey stop resting we just got here like 10 minutes ago loser.” Wonwoo called out snapping Mingyu from his thoughts; he quickly follows the other in the treadmill and setting it in slow pace.

 

“Why did you suddenly add going to the gym in your lazy offs schedule?” The secretary stares at him for a minute and Mingyu could see the red shade from his cheeks to ears.

The shorter quickly turned his head back in front “No big reason.” not minding the smug look on his fiancé’s face.

“Hey come on tell me, did I say something bad back then?”

“No!” Wonwoo said a bit loud startling Mingyu but gave him a smile anyway. He soon drop asking questions when Wonwoo started setting the pace into a sprint and continue their new routine.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Seokmin, something’s not right.” His sister’s secretary lifted his head from the pile of papers just to see the young CEO playing with his phone. “You’re right, you’re playing that’s not right.”

“No, am I wrong to think something’s going on with Wonwoo, I mean he started working out and eating more.”

“So you think your boyfriend is weird because he likes to be healthy?” Mingyu gave his friend a sigh, this is Seokmin and he was talking to of course love things doesn’t goes well with him.

 

“Nevermind I’ll talk to Jeonghan later.”

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter