Chapter 10. My boss is a cheater pt.2

Mr. Kim's Sly Secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10. My boss is a cheater pt.2

 

It was already 1AM and Wonwoo is starting to get worried. Mingyu haven’t sent him any text or chats. He sits up on their huge bed and slips on his fluffy slippers and wore his cardigan. The secretary went to their kitchen and made some hot choco drink. He already sent some messages to the other but still no reply.

 

If he finds out this was all Seungkwan’s doing again, he swear he’ll slap that . Wonwoo decided to press the call button.

 

It keeps on ringing and ringing until the line was suddenly picked up and a sound of rustle echoes on it.

“Mingyu?” Wonwoo called on the other line but all he could here was loud music and a ing rustle. But then Wonwoo paled in horror when he recognized a moan from the other line. It was not Mingyu but he swears it was almost so ing near the phone. There was also a lower voice grunting. A-are they making out?!

 

“God damn it Mingyu who are you with?!” There was a voice of a young boy saying some faded words but Wonwoo clearly heard it. ‘Room, come on.’ Wonwoo quickly pressed the end call and stares at his mobile.

There is no freaking way the other will cheat, Mingyu just told him he love him! Mingyu trust him and he trust him. But the worries didn’t stop when Mingyu still didn’t come home until 3AM and Wonwoo is already in their bed done sobbing as he fell asleep.

 

Wonwoo stirs up when he felt soft kisses being planted on his face and the part of the bed beside him dips down. His eyes slowly flutters open only to meet Mingyu’s soft smile, suddenly Wonwoo couldn’t stop his tears falling down again.

 

Being alert Mingyu suddenly sits up and cups Wonwoo’s swollen face. “Hey I didn’t mean to come home so late – ” Mingyu’s hand were slapped away a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter